Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH - page 4. (Read 1274 times)

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Ako Bayot!
November 22, 2018, 05:23:57 AM
No it isn't because altcoin boards are not for ETH only. There are many topics in altcoin boards that are not related specifically about ETH and it has more focused on the developments, news and updates on cryptocurrency. Probably among altcoins being mentioned ETH is to be more likely to be mention.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 22, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
Although I realize that ETH will not die, I believe that its price will not fall on the moon again, because the ICO market is no longer loved by investors!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 22, 2018, 05:21:06 AM
that's probably because ethereum is also included in altcoins and there are many who create altcoins such as ICO and others, so many people talk about ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 05:00:22 AM
Because this coin is one of the most interesting and perspective on this market. Everyone has Ethereum and people are wondering why this coin costs only 130 dollars. We need another great pump to get more confidence.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 22, 2018, 05:07:52 AM
Because this coin is one of the most interesting and perspective on this market. Everyone has Ethereum and people are wondering why this coin costs only 130 dollars. We need another great pump to get more confidence.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 05:04:42 AM
Of course, there will be a demand for a coin, but it is very important that the Ethereum team do everything necessary to create this demand!
Activity: 728
November 21, 2018, 10:54:28 PM
many of the ICO is on the platform and this the reason ethereum because this is certainly enough to affect each coin that is. as altcoin to be said the leader and is proportional to the ripple current, then the ethereum reasonable into the spotlight of many people. many who invest in it and of course any increase and decrease that occurs is always a big topic.
Activity: 378
November 21, 2018, 10:39:07 PM
It is true that the discussion at altcoin is indeed mostly about ethereum, because this coin affects other altcoins, and now the prices of ethereum and other coins have decreased and this has been the subject of discussion lately
Activity: 619
November 21, 2018, 10:30:15 PM
If Vitalik Buterin does not drop his hands, then Etherium will continue to exist and grow in price!

I don’t think there’s anything at all that depends on Buterin, the project is already self-sufficient, it has a huge developer community, the price of the ethereum will certainly still be restored and take on new heights.
Ethereum is one of the most influential projects on the market, it is obvious that they will talk a lot about it at the forum.

I recognize Buterin as a talented and outstanding man, he has invented ERC20 for current ICO projects. But behind him is a lot of other people, and maybe they have more ideas for better ETH than Buterin.
Ethereum has decreased a lot. It makes other Altcoin have a chance to overtake and replace the position of the Ethereum. because the State of the Ethereum declining will be very young to replace his position became a valuable coin.
Activity: 658
November 21, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
You were correct, and many of them saying that Eth will fall or something like that.
I don't really understand what people thinking by making that kind of question or statement.
That isn't a good conclusion if that was just based on the market condition.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
November 21, 2018, 09:39:15 PM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.
Indeed and that happened when last month where eth experienced a deep decline compared to other altcoins whose popularity was below it, the more here also the more discussion about bearish market conditions and to ask for advice on facing a bearish market. I'm not sure that with many ICOs that are arguably the most SCAMs will increase demand on ETH, now users have a low level of trust in the ICO.
Activity: 322
November 21, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
it is true because etherium is very influential on altcoins. and for now etherium continues to fall and become a conversation.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
November 12, 2018, 04:37:00 PM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.
There is no doubt about it. On the ethereum platform, several thousand different types of tokens have been issued and this coin is necessary for their movement. Therefore, it will always be in demand.
Ethereum is indeed often discussed on the forum, since it is the honored leader of the Altcoins and now it is unfairly too low in price. Not so long ago, there was a slight panic about the fact that ethereum fell noticeably in price even when Bitcoin was standing still or even slightly rising in its price. I think that problems with ethereum are temporary and especially after the expected improvements to this coin, it should soon gain further popularity and grow in value.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 12, 2018, 03:30:34 PM
Because ethereum is very popular among investors and when people start asking what coins is the best of course they will get the answer bitcoin or ethereum
Activity: 475
November 12, 2018, 03:07:44 PM
If Vitalik Buterin does not drop his hands, then Etherium will continue to exist and grow in price!

I don’t think there’s anything at all that depends on Buterin, the project is already self-sufficient, it has a huge developer community, the price of the ethereum will certainly still be restored and take on new heights.
Ethereum is one of the most influential projects on the market, it is obvious that they will talk a lot about it at the forum.

I recognize Buterin as a talented and outstanding man, he has invented ERC20 for current ICO projects. But behind him is a lot of other people, and maybe they have more ideas for better ETH than Buterin.
Activity: 700
November 12, 2018, 02:50:41 PM
I don't think so, too. any discussion about the altcoin is usually about the coins that are in a condition that is prominent in the increase or decrease. When the ethereum became subject, of course, is natural because this is the biggest altcoin. indeed with the platform that also will be impossible when the ethereum dead and still a lot of demand for these coins.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
November 12, 2018, 02:18:45 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 12, 2018, 02:09:30 PM
You are right, it happens because most of the altcoins are ethereum based and hence why people hardly talk about most altcoins without mention ethereum.
Activity: 476
November 12, 2018, 02:02:39 PM
I don't know why it surprises you with the volume and the market share they handle, after all, it is the first altcoin of the market and the second best coin, or at least the most used, really ETH is a wonder, because chronologically it is not even the second or third, many coins came after or before bitcoin, but these two have been really innovative.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 12, 2018, 01:54:14 PM
Most of the discussions were about Ethereum maybe because there is a lot of Ethereum holders out there. Remember that ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in terms of market cap. These holders are affected by the bearish market this year where ETH price fell down really hard. But, now it is stable.
Yes, it`s true. It`s the second most popular coin on the market and on ERC 20 works a lot of ICOs. Eth also develops and shown itself like good and perspective coin. Now the price is stable and so soon it will be recovering.
Pages:
Jump to: