Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH - page 7. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:17:08 AM
People are worried because there are many hodlers of eth who bought at the top, and many ICO projects that took ETH as a form of payment and if the value doesn't rise soon they will have to give up due to a lack of funds. Every time they sell now is a loss of several hundred dollars
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 09:15:41 AM
As ETH is the second most important token after the BTC, ETH also has a suddenly drop from $ 400 to $ 180 last month and downed from $ 1800 to $ 180 from its highest value (10 times). The expectations of investors in ETH are huge, so the owner of ETh is always discussed on the forum.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 30, 2018, 08:36:23 AM

Its not surprising when most of the altcoins are somehow partnered with ETH as well just as BTC. If the price of ETH goes up so does the price of the tokens using the Ethereum platform. I myself is also monitoring the price of ETH not just the BTC, I guess our money depends to these two coins abov which is why we wanted to know its status from its development to the news about its team.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 30, 2018, 08:35:10 AM
Most discussions about eth, because I think smart contracts are the best in this network and biggest amount of projects on the blockchain ETH
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 08:30:24 AM
Eth won't die but there are still upgrades to be implemented. Also, don't forget that the market is highly speculative at the moment
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
September 30, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
Ethereum is the king of altcoins. If you are not interested in Etherum - then you are not interested in cryptocurrencies and you are here solely for the sake of money. Therefore, I do not see anything surprising in the fact that most of the discussions are held on Etherum.
Not having any interest in Eth does not necessarily mean some guy is not really interested in crypto and is just in it for the money. There are many alts which is basically just the same as ETH, like EOS, NEM, and WAVES. It just so happens that eth is the progenitor of smart contracts which is why it is ubiquitous--hence, discussions with it are sometimes repetitive and becomes boring.
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 30, 2018, 07:45:03 AM
Ethereum is the king of altcoins. If you are not interested in Etherum - then you are not interested in cryptocurrencies and you are here solely for the sake of money. Therefore, I do not see anything surprising in the fact that most of the discussions are held on Etherum.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
September 30, 2018, 07:10:28 AM
i totally agree with you , Etherum won't die , what we have experienced regarding its decline in price was only due to rumors and whales manipulation .
Right now , over 90% of new projects are based on Etherum , that tells us this coin has the potential to grow further and occupy the second position right after bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
September 30, 2018, 06:27:19 AM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.
Make no mistake, Ethereum is the most important coin with more developers working on Ethereum related projects than all other coins combined. The future of cryptocurrencies rests on Ethereums ability to be integrated into many applications much more than Bitcoins attempts to be packaged in ETF's or ripples attempts to be used by Banks.
Activity: 111
September 30, 2018, 06:18:35 AM
Yes, you're on point about ETH and the rest of it eco, ICO. This will make ETH is something won't die in anytime in the future.
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 05:43:59 AM
The ether remains the most successful project on the blockchain. Ethereum's blockchain and brand new smart contracts word have established a whole industry of ico and decentralized applications. Ether is already legend, it is difficult to overestimate the contribution made by this project in the development of the crypto industry as a whole. It is the one of the most reliable blockchain's at the moment and, for sure, this is just the beginning. It is not surprising that the ether is very popular here. This is not advertising and I'm not a fan of the ether at all, just expressing my opinion. Grin
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 05:42:02 AM
Thats absolutely right . As the most popular altcoin now is eth , so it is obvious that most altcoin discussion are related to ETH. Also the many altcoins in current market now based on Ethereum blockchain. So also this types of altcoins are related to ETH somehow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
September 30, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
MUCH of the small altcoins, like those of them are built upon ethereum and ever since its price takes a huge impact on their assets too, bitcoin is expensive and well should be at the main discussion page, ETH is the prime factor for many project's success as its price has be to tanky enough to support selling pressure every month, the trend would continue for a long time i guess
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 05:25:14 AM
You are right and this shows how popular Ethereum is. Most of the discussions about Ethereum this year are about its drastic drop in price and how Ethereum tokens are part of the reasons why its price is drastically reducing.

Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 28, 2018, 03:00:12 PM
The crypto market is very depressed. What more do you need to lose? Waiting for my personal opinion. I have nothing but waiting to do.
Nope it is not the market but the people who invested are depressed to the present condition of the market, I'm also thinking if there are people who still hold their bags of crypto from the last ATH up until now, they sure keep their holdings tight from their cold storage for future references, Isn't obvious why most of the altcoin discussion is about ETH right? some of them focus on tokens and some of them to other alts.
Activity: 60
September 28, 2018, 02:43:39 PM
I believe that in his favor ETH speaks the fact that the creator Vitalik Buterin is not in the shadows, as the founder of Bitcoin. He actively promotes his offspring to the masses and develops new tools, which can not be said of Satoshi Nakamoto, whom many consider a virtual person.
Activity: 252
September 27, 2018, 07:00:46 PM
Ethereum not just strong altcoin.  Ethereum - idea. Smart- contracts can to change the world. If on the one second think that ETH can be depreciate, if to talk  another altcoins can depreciate so much the more.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 17, 2018, 03:25:24 PM
however crypto will not die, the market will recover and the ETH will re-shine especially the ETH is one of the coins that is very important for all of us because we need ETH for the costs not to mention many people who trade with ETH and because of both of these, the ETH volume remains high which makes it a great opportunity to re-shine
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 17, 2018, 02:46:15 PM
Ethereum is mother of altcoins and most of the project use Ethereum infrastructure technology, that makes Ethereum strong but that doesn't mean to stop development of Ethereum. They should work rather than before to be afloat.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:40:46 PM
This is exactly how i think about it. Ethereum is being used worldwide for ico's and new token presales etc. Unless there is a better option for this, ethereum will not go down in my opinion. So the price being pushed down, is probably manipulation. All in all i think ethereum will keep his place for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: