Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH - page 9. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 11:58:56 AM
Yes, of course, because this is currently a hot topic, Eth is because last year Eth set a very good record and after being analyzed Eth has a good profit to invest in altcoin.
Eth's demand in the market is also very much so of course a lot of discussion centered on Eth.
Today many believe that Eth will become the king of altcoins and have a good future for long-term investment.
Activity: 341
September 15, 2018, 11:49:53 AM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

Right. Most people refer to the cryo market, they all refer to eth and btc. That's why people believe in it. It's the king and queen, the symbol of this market.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 11:48:17 AM
Yes. By the connection between the Alcoin and ETH is very intimately. The ETH network is the foundation for the token or alcoin development. Thus, the ETH will be the big subject for people interested
Activity: 378
September 15, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.
Being the leading currency in altcoin category this is not new that this will create more attention in the altcoin discussion section as many investors had invested money in this currency and the growth of ETH is the growth of most altcoins that uses ethereum platform. This is the apple of the eye on the altcoin lovers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 15, 2018, 11:20:48 AM
Because ETH is the backbone of Alts. ETH blockchain is used by almost 90% of alts and they follow ERC-20 standard. ETH is the king of ALTS in true manner.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
September 15, 2018, 11:15:06 AM
Of course Ethereum is the main altcoin that ICO are using to launch their project so it is safe to say that until now Ethereum is still in the mainstream and as long as there are projects who are using their platform then I think that it will be here forever.
Activity: 72
September 15, 2018, 11:00:00 AM
This is just a prove of ETH popularity. most of people are talking about the drop price and people are concerning about it. that's else but i want to know more about this.
Activity: 140
September 15, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
This is show how important of the Ethereum to altcoins and aside from this Altcoins depends on it because as the price of Ethereum going down the price of Altcoins going down with it.
Activity: 215
September 15, 2018, 03:57:08 AM
i think it's just a prove of ETH popularity. Most of the talks in this year are about the drop price and people are concerning about it. ethereum price were stable but its falling down randomly that's why people are more discuss about it.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 13, 2018, 10:00:09 PM
ETH is the king of altcoins so it wouldn't surprised to me that ETH is being discussed everyday the most.
Well about ETH itself, it is having more and more projects being built on it (ERC20 tokens) so it will hold its position and future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:57:23 PM
I believe that almost all the topic contains ethereum because, most of the coins and tokens that are suffering from major loss as of now is all in the circle family of ethereum and through its erc20 tokens.
Activity: 588
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
September 13, 2018, 09:56:04 PM
Altcoins are based on ETH.. so I find it very natural for Eth discussions to be the main thing everyone talks about. As all ICO's are negatively impacted by the price decrease Ethereum has seen in the past months, its obvious/expected for it cause a bit of panic. I'm not personally concerned a lot about the price, as it too follows the bitcoins pattern. If you see the charts you will understand what I'm talking about as they are moving at the same directions. The price of bitcoin will rise and as the patterns suggest, Ethereum will follow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
September 13, 2018, 09:28:18 PM
IMO why mostly discussion are about ethereum is just because this coin are on top 10 market & this coin look like become the trend setter on smart contract platform. So many ICO are start using this blockchain platform & some of it become successful in their project.
Still popular for smart contract platform in my opinion, even on this dip like this.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:22:36 PM

Only stupid people will believe that ethereum will die because this is one of the most established cryptocurrency in this area of profiteering,when i first came here ethereum is just a free from airdrop and i never expct that it woukd go this far so looking back i am sure that this top two coin will progress like what bitcoin has

So stop the worry and just focus on what you are doing,and about that being talked for most of the thread,it is normal thing to show how many cryptonians are relying on this good altcoin
Activity: 37
September 13, 2018, 09:05:20 PM
Aside from ETH being the largest altcoin to BTC, the vast amount of projects and tokens launched on the ETH platform leads to it being very popular and talked about. It would be surprising if the price wouldn't at least rise naturally simply bouncing back from the regression that almost all coins/tokens showed. I can't see ETH simply dying out without some major development or a major lack of proper development of the platform over the next few years.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 13, 2018, 08:40:45 PM
There are thousands of ICOs having their tokens on Ethereum platform so high interest in Ethereum is natural. Also, it is  the second ranked coin as another reason. Bitcoin has its own forums but still gets discussed on altcoin forums too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108
September 13, 2018, 08:37:23 PM
Most of the Altcoins and tokens that will going to be Altcoins are mostly using the Ethereum platform which makes Ethereum become more popular and become center of attraction secondary to Bitcoin therefore it is normal that many eyes are on Ethereum market now most specially the Ethereum platform users.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:05:21 PM
ETH is undoubtedly important for all users of this forum and not only. All are very surprised, and nektorovy are even disappointed with ETH price. Here on it there is so much talk. Many trust in this coin and invest in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 24
September 13, 2018, 08:03:18 PM
Because ethereum is a development platform for decentralized application development.  So It allows many developers to utilize the ethereum network to build their token. So I will believe that the future ethereum still development and have good future because many project will use it.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
September 13, 2018, 07:51:05 PM

Most ICOs where built on Ethereum blockchain, so it's hard to push and say ETH will fade out.
It will definitely get better,  because it's relevant in the initial stage of most altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: