Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Altcoins Discussion Are About ETH - page 8. (Read 1274 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 17, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
Of course everyone is talking about Etherium, because this price is really a shock to us all. Eth is a very reliable coin and this price makes you nervous.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 17, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
It is logical when you can see the marketcap and the volumes handled by ETH, being such a popular currency is normal that people want to know more, the problem is that there are many other currencies that can be even better than ETH if they receive proper attention, so it is important not to look so much at a currency, when there are better options.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:21:32 PM

I also hope for an increase in the price of the etherium, since this coin is very developed. but I can not even imagine when all the same it will come
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 02:19:15 PM
I think it's only natural that the world is talking about eth, because the price of eth is very low, even in history, this condition is very bad for eth. but on the other hand, if you see statistical data, eth has been at the price of 1400 $, so if you invest eth now, then the profits will be very large if eth can rise
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

Yes mate, everyone has been talking about ethereum for the most part of the year. I think they were talking about ethereum because of it downfall in this year. Ethereum has been down since the first quarter of the 2018 and keeps dipping down until this fourth quarter. Ethereum might fall but it will come back.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:15:08 PM
Eth is already the king of altcoins, you can't discuss altcoins without talking about etherium and for the fact that most new projects are developed from the etherium contract address makes it the center around all altcoin discussions, however I would like a good competitor to emerge and person same or similar role. I hope EOS or Neo someday
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 02:12:00 PM
But I also believe that Etherium will never die and will only strengthen its position in the market. Very strong project which now plays an important role in the market.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 17, 2018, 02:05:47 PM
That's because 99% of other coins are absolutely trash riding on the systems that ETH built. The vast majority oftokens are ERC20, meaning that if ETH takes a hit, it has dire consequences for the entire token market, there's no point speculating about tokens, as whatever happens, they almost always follow the trends of ETH.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
There are a lot of people which are worried about Ethereum. Some believe in it, some are saying it's going back to 50$  Grin I think Ethereum is a strong altcoin and we will see it back to 1000$
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 01:11:20 PM
This is only a demonstrate of ETH notoriety. The vast majority of the discussions this mid year are about the drop cost and individuals are worried about it. Since ETH hit the most noteworthy pinnacle last yes it never rise again.
Activity: 310
September 17, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
As ETH leads in all types of Altcoins, second only to Bitcoin, but ETH always plays an important role as a smart contract for other Altcoins to rely on. Therefore ICO will always exist and develop.
Activity: 49
September 17, 2018, 12:36:32 PM
i think it's just a prove of ETH popularity. Most of people talk in this year are about the drop price and people are concerning about it. but i want to know more about this.
Activity: 210
September 15, 2018, 04:53:17 PM
because of the ETH of the ICO king. so ETH won't be able to die. maybe this year eth experienced a very deep decline but it was only temporary. maybe next year everything will recover and this is normal in the crypto world.
Activity: 85
September 15, 2018, 04:47:19 PM
It is actually impossible to talk about altcoins without touching the aspect of ethereum, it's drop is something that I think the majority of people didn't expected so it is a subject that is generating a lot of controversy.
Activity: 62
September 15, 2018, 04:42:55 PM
That is true, Ethereum is one of the major alt coin and others follow. Considering it premium value especially in 2018 when the market value rose attention shifted towards it, and now that it price is falling I totally believe that it is an opportunity to buy or invest more into this coin because it will eventually increase again in price. See it is the largest altcoin when compared with the bitcoin, it stands a chance of remaining in the digital market for longer period of time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 15, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
Almost every discussion about altcoins majorly is centered around ETH, this has taken over the first page of the https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=67.0 section. This goes to show the important of the coin in the space and how much premium is being placed on it. My belief is that ETH will not die and most ICOs will continue to launch on the network. This will make the price to back up as the demand for it will increase.

This is true. Even outside of this forum, I see a lot of discussion about eth. Most did not really see the price to drop below $200 (or even $300) so when it did, it instantly became a hot topic.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
September 15, 2018, 04:19:43 PM
The responses and the recurrent discuss about ETH shows it's most important altcoin. In fact, it's Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others in that order. ETH is here to stay because of it's important in the world of ICOs. The fact that it bounced back to it's current price of $223, tells a lot that there's future for the coin
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 15, 2018, 12:08:17 PM
Because ETH is very hot and a lot of people invest in it, in early 2018 when ETH prices rise everyone believes in the future ETH will replace bitcoin and become the king of the market. And now all attention is directed towards the price of ETH because it has fallen to an unbelievable price
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
September 15, 2018, 12:03:58 PM
Because 80 % of altcoins are based on the ethereum network and are traded in pairs only with ETH))) Ethereum as the circulatory system of all projects, no transaction will pass without gas from ethereum, so all our conversations and most of the topics are based on ETH, its growth rates and development prospects.
Activity: 322
September 15, 2018, 12:02:39 PM
Yes. By the connection between the Alcoin and ETH is very intimately. The ETH network is the foundation for the token or alcoin development. Thus, the ETH will be the big subject for people interested
people's interest in ethereum is very large, where many altcoins use the ethereum platform. from this development can give birth to a lot of altcoins and of course when all talking altcoin, ethereum becomes one of the most coveted coins.
Pages:
Jump to: