Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 62. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
May 09, 2018, 11:23:03 PM
That's true. There are hundreds of altcoins on the market and I am sore that less than 10% were actually created as a new idea to help the world and not as a business strategy just to make profit from trading it. But as it seems they are holding up well because people keep trading every coin and that's going to continue since people expect to make a big profit from every single coin that is created.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 08:56:10 AM
Most of them r`nt created to provide real value but merely for speculative purposes. Others dont have a solid understanding of the project they'r embarking on. They just presume that they'll know what to do when the mo ey comes, only to begin to s ratch their heads later. As a principle, I respect only those projects whose teams are very experienced and have project MVP.
Activity: 149
May 09, 2018, 08:47:02 AM
I do not agree with you, there are many worthwhile projects. Coins are their shares, buying them, you become a kind of shareholder.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 10:22:41 AM
The theory is that everyone can create a new coin (create an ERC20 token is not too much difficult). It will be then the usage of the coin that will determine the value...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 08, 2018, 10:20:14 AM
Yes, this is the root cause of the current market decline. The market has recovered its ideal and people no longer blindly buy shit coin. They are beginning to understand whether this project is a good project.

I agree with you with that part. Last year was the year of the creation of altcoins where investors buy a lot of shitcoins for the hope of getting some profit but some of them are legitimately blind to the fact that this coins doesn't really have any use. Also the early adopters and airdroppers just sells it after getting some values. There's still a lot of altcoins being created that is useless but people are getting smart now, they are now aware of cryptocurrency which makes this year better.
Activity: 239
May 08, 2018, 09:34:35 AM
Actually yes, but I sell, I convert to USD, I take on my account, I go to shop and spend them, or invest them...so I doubt your statement Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 09:33:34 AM
How can you say this? The current altcoin market is growing again, the altcoin may rise in price in the coming time. So this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
May 08, 2018, 08:46:58 AM
Those altcoins that worth zero are the project that they don't have much investor. Because there is so much altcoins launch and the investor don't know which one is legit and have the chance to raise up the value.
Activity: 238
May 08, 2018, 08:41:25 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
Yeah, but don't forget that most of them have billions of copies. And if they are reduced to millions, the cost per unit becomes greater than zero. There are many factors that need to assess, not only those that betrays coinmarketcap
Activity: 28
May 08, 2018, 08:37:54 AM
Small market cap: You should be among the earliest investors to make the maximum profit from the alt coin. I cannot give tips on how to pick such a coin but just avoid the coins which are already in limelight.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 06, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
It definitely all because of the growing amount of scammers, people tend not to buy some shitty coins where they cannot even get profit with so people learned from all of these and just focusing on the projects and trusted dealers alone.
You don't know what you are talking about. There are shit coins that can give you alot of money and it's been spread on different decentralize exchange great volume and supporters, that's why you need to be more deep on trading and you need to influence others.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
May 06, 2018, 08:45:51 AM
It definitely all because of the growing amount of scammers, people tend not to buy some shitty coins where they cannot even get profit with so people learned from all of these and just focusing on the projects and trusted dealers alone.
Activity: 630
Merit: 123
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
May 06, 2018, 08:29:36 AM
Sure, as it's quite easy to create the alts, difficult to make them usable. Blockchain is good technology but not in all sectors.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
May 06, 2018, 08:27:38 AM
Recently, a lot of projects do not achieve their goals and deceive their investors. Therefore, we must very carefully approach the choice of an object for investing money.
Activity: 74
May 04, 2018, 06:25:47 PM
The problem of new altcoins that they even dont have personal blockchain all use etherium erc20, and because of that they are just like clones.

That is not true at all.

STEEM
NEO
XVG

Are just 3 coins with its own blockchain.

And I have said it before, and will say it again. Nobody "invests" in coins. If you think you are making an actual investment, you are a fool. Then again most people tell me they bought ETH or BTC at x price and "down" x percent. How much did you buy I ask? Usually I hear $50, $100, $200, etc. So I am not sure what they are complaining about. The fact they thought they would buy $50 of BTC and become a millionaire, or if they lost $10.
Activity: 434
May 04, 2018, 04:31:23 AM
These ICOs have not been studied in depth. They haven't calculated how much money they really need. They just keep asking for money.
Activity: 12
May 04, 2018, 04:26:18 AM
Maybe there such altcoins but not all is the same because if you're 100% right there's no successful projects.
Activity: 495
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 04:20:54 AM
This is correct. Most altcoins is worth the zero in the end , this is why  is why many people are confused. but the truth is altcoin give us more profits.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 03:47:55 AM
There are several worthy projects, behind which are the developers and serious investors. Almost all the people involved in these projects are determined to continue their journey. 
Today, the majority keeps on inflated expectations, unrealizable promises and hopes to get rich (of course, by buying this particular token). Mostly we are talking about speculative investments. Most of the owners of shares here are PR-companies, marketing teams, "influential persons" and violent trolls with Reddit and forums. 
It seems that the active demand for tokens or coins, which do not have a work product, a main network, or a worthy team, has reached zenith, but, like in the case of any other thoughtless purchases, the excitement feeds on stupidity.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 03:25:18 AM
You are right that most altcoins will be worth nothing in the end.
More important, though, is that there are some altcoins that will be worth a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: