Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 58. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
June 11, 2018, 04:32:04 PM
99% of the ICO projects don't last more than 1.5 years. Seeing it, doesn't surprise me
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 04:27:46 PM
Not all altcoins are likely what you are thinking now. Some of them are worthy to invest and involve. We know that many altcoins, moreover from the ICO will have less value. However, seeing some of them likely the ETH, NEO, IQN, EOS, and some other good altcoins, their team still try struggling to manage and control the coins. We should know what exactly makes them special, not only about heir worst.

right, putting all them together saying they're worthless, that's not right. And the truth is that more and more coins will dip down to zero because they have no reason to be hanging around as they have no added value whatsoever
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
June 11, 2018, 04:17:11 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
The market need to be cleaned from unnecessary coins without a future. But who know this will happen Huh
Activity: 222
Merit: 1
glYff
June 11, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
Indeed, most Altcoins do not bring absolutely nothing to the blockchain and are created only for the purpose of speculation. Its possible to say, that real price of it - 0$, due to the fact that these coins are absolutely useless for the further development of the global blockchain system.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 04:00:53 PM
due to many scam projects, and reduced investor confidence in an ICO project so that some coins are worth zero, investors are increasingly selective about choosing coins to make investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
June 11, 2018, 03:54:06 PM
The biggest ones out there are definitely worth not just something but quite a lot, altcoins like Ethereum, IOTA, Litecoin, etc. but I do get what you are saying and I also believe that the altcoin won`t have a bright future and we should focus on investing in Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 10, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
if you believe that a token is worth zero and you get some...try to sell them for a little more...so you get something and the token is not worth zero.

I give the possibility to trade the WSPU2pts (1000 WSPU2pts give you 1000 WSPU2)
Believe me or not... (you can see it) so far it was never worth Zero.

Have a look:
Total WSPU2pts earned: 2225.85199806
Total pending dollars earned: 1.58923607
Total claims: 1284
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00481

Never say something for free is worth zero.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 08:01:10 AM
Those altcoins that worth zero are the project that they don't have much investor. Because there is so much altcoins launch and the investor don't know which one is legit and have the chance to raise up the value.
Activity: 49
June 02, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
That is true, that most alts are worth zero, because most of them are created only with speculative goals. But we must understand that some alts are a real solution for respective spheres of activities. Actually, the Bitcoin by itself is mainly used to speculate on exchanges, not in real life as payment means.
Activity: 17
June 02, 2018, 07:49:37 AM
The value of many Altcoin are combination of developers work and weeks,  months and years of continuous development and community support.  It will be not be accurate to say most Altcoin are worth nothing. Smiley
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
June 01, 2018, 10:43:39 AM
This is true.  Would be curious to see how much of the Alt market cap, in terms of percentage, the top 10, top 25, top 50, top 100, & top 200 Alts make up in terms of value.
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 10:14:16 AM
The value of many Altcoin are combination of developers work and weeks,  months and years of continuous development and community support.  It will be not be accurate to say most Altcoin are worth nothing.
Activity: 128
June 01, 2018, 03:25:33 AM
Yes, I think the reason is there are too many coins and the investments simply not be enough for all these currencies. Although the market is being updated, but there are still some coins that are not worthless at all, not all altcoins have a future and tend to investors just want to earn fast money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 02:47:38 AM
check ICON icx are one of the best coins .
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
May 23, 2018, 02:40:13 AM
Too many Scam, so I only invest in coins that have proven reliable over time
Yes, many fraudulent ICOs are taking place in the Crypto market, but no power can stop them. So beware of investing in fraudulent and low quality ICOs, you will lose all your capital. There are many ways to test a potential altcoin, you go to youtube learning, there are many people sharing experience.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
May 23, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
Not all altcoins are likely what you are thinking now. Some of them are worthy to invest and involve. We know that many altcoins, moreover from the ICO will have less value. However, seeing some of them likely the ETH, NEO, IQN, EOS, and some other good altcoins, their team still try struggling to manage and control the coins. We should know what exactly makes them special, not only about heir worst.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 23, 2018, 02:26:02 AM
really on the market altcoin, a lot of pacifiers. But why would you buy them? If you're an investor, you should analyze the company that issued the altcoin. And only then to draw a conclusion, it is worth something or not.
true, as a part of the investor must certainly analyze a company that issued the altcoin if a good indication would be invested in the coin. it's not many people think to analyze and then if something happens it must blame the coin that it's a scam or a deception that's the case, then it should still be a choice of each to continue investing in altcoin which in the future is profitable and good.
Activity: 154
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
May 23, 2018, 01:45:51 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

I do not agree with you, not all coins like that, there are good value coins like stellar lumens, ripples, etc., I want to say, all coins have a project, but some are successful and some are failing, for those who fail, his coins will be worthless
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 01:43:24 AM
Most of them are designed to provide real value, but for speculative tasks. Others do not know how they will achieve their goals. Therefore, I focus on working with projects that have an experienced team and objective goals.
Activity: 392
May 23, 2018, 01:37:47 AM
Bitcoin
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Icon icx

this are the best coins . 99% are scams
Pages:
Jump to: