Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 57. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 01:15:54 PM
Most of the alts are worth zero and compared it to the price of bitcoin before they are useless when people realize that we have good systematic solution that will resolve the overall problem. Blockchain technology is here and it won't go away.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
June 12, 2018, 01:00:34 PM
That's actually true. Way too many projects come out in our days and I'm scared by their numbers, to be honest. It may be even dangerous for the whole crypto because the effect may be both good and bad.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
Yes it is. Now you need to choose projects very carefully and do your own research before investing. Of course, there are a lot of scam projects now but i think this isn't the main problem. For me the main problem of ICO now is the availability of ICO for everyone. There are no specific requirements for companies that want to do the ICO. Therefore, there are so many scam projects and so many projects that don't have a product, professional team, investors, experience in their fields, etc.
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 12, 2018, 12:56:42 PM
It's hard to code blockchain project in general. This is one the reasons why those coins are worth sp much. Most of them are definitely overvalued but not all of them, of course. One can buy real products using a lot of them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 11:30:30 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
Having too many ICO projects every day makes many potential projects forgotten, most of whom are focused on ICO projects and hope to make money, but they do not know that they are investing in the project has no potential
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 11:27:27 AM
Choose cryptocurrencies which are tied to a real sector. Today, you can see a large number of ICO projects. It became so popular and fashionable that ICO decided to go all out. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Because only financial pyramides can tell that you'll immediately become a millionaire after investing.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. 
Activity: 110
June 12, 2018, 11:25:53 AM
I agree with you because in my personal opinion now altcoins with real project or ecosystem will survive and will gain a high value beside that the altcoins must have a great community to survive too.
Activity: 336
June 12, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Even until now, most alts or tokens are worthless and the development team just vanished. Bitcoin is still low and i guess it is the reason why most ICO turns into a scam or just produce zero valued tokens in the market. I hope the price went up again to gain more profit not losses.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 10:55:09 AM
Nothing interesting, because most of altcoins are sheet... Each programmist believe that ha is a great developer and make the next shitcoin, the real price of which is 0$
Activity: 181
June 12, 2018, 10:53:52 AM
investors began to choose more carefully where to invest and I think that many projects scammers will now leave the market.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 12, 2018, 10:53:23 AM
arguably only an etherum that has a promising value for short-term or long-term investments. apakh this the impact of the number of new alts that appear and the number of many? I can say yes. because it is impossible for everyone to invest and buy in all alts, only one of alts that has the best market cap is etherum.
Activity: 173
June 12, 2018, 10:49:53 AM
The price depends on demand, if it is, then these coins are worth something. Therefore, it is not necessary to state so unequivocally.
Activity: 112
June 12, 2018, 10:46:06 AM
only the alts with true potential will survive. Hype cannot keep you up for long.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 12, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
It is easy to creat an erc20 token and we cant stop those people trying to scam people. Use altoins to get some eth but we as in online currency we need to take care our funds and use for we think worth it. Dont biy an altcoin with just prediction. Honestly altcoins is good but kindly pick and seperate the best and not scam

We can not stop scam but people prefer scam and talking about scam...
People are not interested in airdrops,paying airdrops who only make few dollars...so is life.

I propose a paying airdrop and not many people are interested...
I'm sure if I would propose a scam...more people would be interested...so is life.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
June 12, 2018, 09:39:19 AM
I think a lot of value of the alts are tied up to Bitcoin or ETH one way or another because ultimately they lead to the gateway to cash out to fiat. But yes a lot of coins unfortunately don't meet any of their achieved aims and do end up being worth little to nothing.

It is true that when btc rises altcoin rises and vice versa. But many altcoins in today's time exists just to make money for themselves and thus you need to be  alert form such coins as you can loose out money if invested in such coin and also it can fall right on the first day of the listing and will never rise.
Activity: 252
June 12, 2018, 09:36:24 AM
It is easy to creat an erc20 token and we cant stop those people trying to scam people. Use altoins to get some eth but we as in online currency we need to take care our funds and use for we think worth it. Dont biy an altcoin with just prediction. Honestly altcoins is good but kindly pick and seperate the best and not scam
Activity: 94
June 12, 2018, 09:30:18 AM
I think a lot of value of the alts are tied up to Bitcoin or ETH one way or another because ultimately they lead to the gateway to cash out to fiat. But yes a lot of coins unfortunately don't meet any of their achieved aims and do end up being worth little to nothing.
Activity: 392
Multiversum
June 12, 2018, 09:27:51 AM
Yes, they are, they are easily 51% attackable too but the bad thing is that the whole market is falling hard (it seems network security is not so priced in first minable coins or XRP consensus system), starting from BTC. We have just had another major volume drop in last hour, back to 6,7 in no time. Unfortunately coins fiesta seems over. Exchanges obtaining banking is not enough it seems, moreover many whales are using those banking link to sell and cash out in stead of buying. Strange thing hashrate keeps climbing (near 36K PH/s BTC alone), so miners are betting on a bull run or they have received equipment lately after buying during FOMO and trying to cover costs. If the drops continues it won't be profitable anymore btw and things will get really bad.
Activity: 140
June 12, 2018, 09:22:01 AM
You are quite right. Now that many investors have already abandoned most of the valueless cryptocurrencies, the market has started to fall as the funds have shrunk drastically!
Activity: 105
June 11, 2018, 04:34:02 PM
Most people invest in bad ICO projects, while not analyzing them at all, and then they begin to blame the crypto-currency market for this and consider it a fraud. These people have a negative impact on the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: