Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 59. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
May 23, 2018, 01:33:09 AM
In fact, looking back, many of the projects last year have already failed a lot. Most of these projects are carried out with the whisper of cryptocurrency and are not prepared for long-term development. So you need to seriously find and study in order to find a good project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
May 23, 2018, 01:28:11 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
It's not even in the market, but in the investors themselves, who see what can produce an effect and what does not. That's why some coins at zero have no supply or demand. Now it is more likely to buy tokens at the stage of Iko than the already formed coins, but this is also a relative strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 23, 2018, 01:26:04 AM
I think the crypto market in general is going into decline and free fall. We are having a crypto winter for six months in a row and this is a fairly long time for any bear run, most of us with smaller holdings will not last. Unless you are an ico flipper or a day trader who knows how to get in and out of pump and dumps, you won't be able to survive. I personally will give the market 3-6 months as this is all the cushion I have to live on. If that also dwindles and I am not making enough to earn even my living I will be out for sure. Also this is true that many coins that I earned or bought are pretty much worthless now and I am going to have to be very choosy what projects I invest in. Most of my bag now is Pundi x which even though is also going down with everything else, gives me the hope that one day, if the market ever comes back green, that it will deliver and help spread the message of crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 01:21:00 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

Such altcoin, whose price is around zero - projects that failed to attract a sufficient number of investors. After all, now the choice of available altcoins is really great, that's why the investor does not always know where to invest better.
Activity: 448
May 22, 2018, 05:47:10 PM
I think that  those ICO's that scams people had triggered most of the people not to invest anymore with
new ICO projects believing that it maybe the same with the other. In my opinion,  there are many good projects that are in development and  people should know how to select such project to avoid being scam later. People should not generalized their belief that most of the alts worth zero because of their bad experience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 22, 2018, 05:04:32 PM
I do not agree with this opinion. Most altcoins are very useful and necessary for people. This is especially true for tokens. I do not deny that many of them are useless and their market will be discarded, but this is a natural process and it occurs regularly. However, I believe that the altcoins are the future of the crypto currency.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
May 22, 2018, 04:10:30 PM
I also get coins that have no value because developers are not continuing their projects or scams, like MoyaNetwork and Jincor they do not have exchanges listed at this time.
too many scams until new coins are now worthless.
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 04:03:57 PM
Too many Scam, so I only invest in coins that have proven reliable over time
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 03:59:36 PM
Most sleeping giants are shietcoin. Needs more hype for it to go up.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 03:53:19 PM
Many alt coins are down, because everyone's been figuring out that they're shit coins that have no real idea behind them and no one on the team who is serious about the coin. Hopefully we will start seeing some new alt coins that have a solid backing and aren't just trying to scam people.
Activity: 350
May 22, 2018, 03:46:31 PM

Actually it will be depending on the coin you are interested to invest if the price will be useless in the future or still there will be a chance for those coins to grow even more so always look at the market statistics before investing.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
May 22, 2018, 03:45:30 PM
Worth zero?
No !!!

Total WSPU2pts earned: 1532.79435390
Total pending dollars earned: 0.73209920
Total claims: 990
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00397

here the proof !!!
Worth $0.00397
Activity: 294
May 22, 2018, 03:45:14 PM
really on the market altcoin, a lot of pacifiers. But why would you buy them? If you're an investor, you should analyze the company that issued the altcoin. And only then to draw a conclusion, it is worth something or not.
Activity: 129
International Digital Asset Platform
May 22, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
I agree with you, many empty projects that do not have their own products
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 22, 2018, 03:39:45 PM
Indeed, most coins will never be successful. Since many projects are Scam. With this now nothing can be done, every second project is fraudulent. You just need to learn to recognize such projects and not to invest your money in them. First of all, you should pay for the project team, their reputation in the past, whether they have successfully implemented projects or not. After that, you need to study the technical documentation, see if they have partners, consultants, etc
Activity: 82
May 22, 2018, 03:35:11 PM
I agree with you, they are divorced very much. Most are simply useless ...
Activity: 392
May 22, 2018, 03:34:31 PM
At the moment all alts worth over 200 bln dollars. It is not zero. Things cost as much as people are willing to pay for them. There is no other criteria of value. If someone is ready to buy useless tokens, then they worth.
Activity: 294
May 22, 2018, 03:20:41 PM
Yes, projects with small market capitalization. It is necessary to be among the earliest investors to get the maximum profit from the coin. Therefore, it is worthwhile to avoid coins that have already attracted increased attention of investors.
Activity: 336
May 22, 2018, 08:55:13 AM
If you are so pessimistic, and if you do not believe in the cryptocurrency, what are you doing here, on this Forum? I guess this is the place to communicate a lot about crypto - we believe in blockchain, alts, and BTC.
Activity: 173
May 19, 2018, 10:19:26 AM
Why do you think so? There are a lot of working projects that are already being implemented in different spheres. For example: Nem, Ripple, ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: