Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 64. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 01, 2018, 09:37:49 PM
I believe that, in the near future most of these coin will be worth zero and exchanges will delist them and they will seems to exist no more, so it is advisable to invest in a project that will have future need and use. Most project these days doesn't make a good coin and will go zero with time.
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 07:56:17 PM
Yes, I agree! Maximum Altcoins are dumb! They just make coins then make lists in exchanges and done! No product progress no update or anything. The maximum is same nowadays except few great coins. So, overall you are right, Mate.
Activity: 74
May 01, 2018, 07:40:26 PM
That is correct. It costs $$$ to get into an exchange.

Many had created that money on the 2017 surge. But for new coins it rough.

But if the coin is strong enough, it will carry on. Scam coins are already being filtered. And 100x harder to get into an exchange now, compared to before.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
All new projects are useless and priceless since they need to accumulate fund then pay an exchange for the others to be able to sell and buy their tokens on the market. Rarely case that a project will register their token to an exchange before launching their project since they need to prepare a big amount of fund.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 02:38:54 PM
Of course most altcoins are worth nothing. But that is the sweetest part of crypto investing. You learn the market, you look for the best ones. You choose the ones that give some Xs and you are satisfied with yourself  Grin
Activity: 308
May 01, 2018, 12:57:10 PM
Bitcoin also nothing costed, and now look at the market. Be optimistic. Learn coins and then you can achieve success and earn a lot of money.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 01, 2018, 12:55:20 PM
Worthless are those projects which have no continuous development and clear roadmap or vision. Already there are ICO which are scam from the start. It is much better to invest in altcoins with active development and real-world use cases.
Activity: 64
May 01, 2018, 12:49:29 PM
Yes, some experts predict more than 90% of the altcoin will disappear, and from last year's ICO we can see that too many projects are just a fraud, and they have only one purpose to get into the exchange.
Activity: 27
May 01, 2018, 12:47:32 PM
You are correct maybe , there are around 1600+ coins in market as per coinmarketcap cap , {But real figure is way too high} , most of these coins not have a proper website , social media channels , community manager ,development team, roadmap , these kind of project will get eliminated by the time , as the crytpo community educate those kind of projects become zero value coins ,
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
May 01, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

I read somewhere that more than 10,000 different altcoins and tokens have been created till now, and the vast majority of them came to existence during the last 2 years. I don't think that any more than 1% of them are worth investing in.
Activity: 98
May 01, 2018, 12:40:46 PM
Most of the fiat money and currensies also sucks. We still compare everything to $ or €, sometimes £, and it's reliable and profitable. Here is the same thing
Activity: 152
May 01, 2018, 12:38:55 PM
i wouldn't say this. It highly depends on a project to invest in..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 01, 2018, 12:35:37 PM
I find it normal, consider it a natural selection, only the strongest survive. I am convinced that this is a positive phenomenon, because it will increase competition and, as a result, the economy will grow.

Well said! The market is at the earliest stage of its development and the presence of a huge number of projects is quite natural. Time will tell which projects will survive and which will not. The most important thing is carefully select projects in which you want to invest.

Everything needs an promotions and some efforts to make that currency to a good place and that coin will go to a some good value but many alts are invaluable now due to this reason.
Activity: 392
Merit: 20
May 01, 2018, 12:29:21 PM
To the project of something it was worth of course it needs to be developed. And so, of course there are a lot of coins that are worthless and it's a fact.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 01, 2018, 12:23:55 PM
Once market starts cleaning those shitcoins / tokens, the value of those existing strong coins especially those with ecosystem or usefulness in one way or another will increase drastically.

Until someone overtake them.

Nowadays I just see many Tom Dick and Harry just want to come out with new ICO...
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 12:17:03 PM
Actually because of too many coins in the market then when there are no demand and not good looking project, the coin must be dump into shitcoin.  I think they gonna remove all shit coin in the market because it is too hard to recover because of least demand at too many supply.  It is good to create new ICO than buying shitcoin.  Sometimes, when they have new ICO release then they have a token, the price must be getting stronger then dump soon.

I believe that the market will clean itself of all shitcoins out there. If people are not smart enough to choose the right coins to invest, no one can help it.

Exactly my opinion. You can't keep the stupid from making stupid decisions. And there will always be people practicaly scamming the stupid masses out of their money. Thats why you always should do your research before investing!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 12:14:58 PM
Yeah, that's a big problem now. I also invested in Stox and now do not know what to do with this coin, as I believe that its price will never grow again. I think that most altcoins are waiting for the same fate, as many projects are good only on paper, but in fact none of them should be roadmaps and devs do not fulfill the promises.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 01, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
Actually because of too many coins in the market then when there are no demand and not good looking project, the coin must be dump into shitcoin.  I think they gonna remove all shit coin in the market because it is too hard to recover because of least demand at too many supply.  It is good to create new ICO than buying shitcoin.  Sometimes, when they have new ICO release then they have a token, the price must be getting stronger then dump soon.

I believe that the market will clean itself of all shitcoins out there. If people are not smart enough to choose the right coins to invest, no one can help it.
Activity: 112
May 01, 2018, 12:07:14 PM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

You shouldn't talk almost coins like that. Just some scam project ICO are worth nothing. Still many coins are developing strongly and be applied widely in the life, and more exchanges accept to tranfer new coins
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 12:03:43 PM
In some ways this is a good thing for investors. It's the main reason the market has declined to this extent and as a result there are many undervalued coins you can pick up at bargain prices.
Pages:
Jump to: