Pages:
Author

Topic: Most alts are worth Zero - page 60. (Read 30810 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
May 19, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Altcoins are very unpredictable. Sometimes the price of a coin can fall dramatically. Everything depends on the actions of speculators and the ratio of supply and demand.
Activity: 364
Merit: 22
May 19, 2018, 10:09:38 AM
If you choose the right coin that cost nothing maybe it will make Xs in the future and you will get big profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
May 19, 2018, 09:53:27 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems
You are totally wrong. Look, when altcoins are worthless, why people still invest into altcoins? Because they see the opportunity, the development, the application.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 09:51:44 AM
The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and the promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystems

You are right, i have a lot of altcoins in my wallet that will probably stay they forever since they are not even trading anywhere and they ended up being dead projects. It just show how anyone can start a project and release tokens.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 01:36:30 AM
I agree with you because many altcoin  is scam and they cheat  somebody then they die slowly. I think amount of altcoins damage all crypto because real project cant take what they need
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 07:29:26 PM
You can see that there are many ICO projects every day, which means that new altcoins are appearing more and more, and many of these altcoins are non-potential altcoins to attract money from investors. These altcoins contributed to the market's decline in exchange rates continuously as FUD investors cut losses.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
May 18, 2018, 07:24:52 PM
I think your advice is shortsighted. The value of alts is directly related to the utility of the token. Unfortunately, the value of tokens is tied to BTC, so their values experience wide swings. I think it will take more time to truely assess the value of most token on the market today.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 07:20:37 PM
yeah, we've seen people call them ""Shit coins", well not every project, new token, coin is successful, but the thing is sometimes after months or few years they become very powerful, may be they'll never rise, but there;s a chance, so if you get a chance to grab some just keep it sitting there. will do some good one day.

But it's always best to stay on first 10-20 coins on the market, they can always give a positive ROI sometimes small and sometimes a very good one.
Activity: 224
May 18, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
Yes at this time 90% of the altcoins worth nothing most of these coins are made by newbies who are not much aware of the cryptocurrencies and they make their own coins soon as the people will start to get more knowledge about the crypto world these coins will be out of the market.
Activity: 168
May 14, 2018, 11:10:06 PM
yeah for sure, with time most alt coins will be worth zero and no exchange will list them, the ones on the exchanges will be delisted becaus they don't have volume at all. So it is advisable to do your background research before investing in any coin.
Activity: 84
May 14, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
Yes, there are too many different crypto-currencies that are too overvalued by investors. But I think that in the future there will be only worthy ones who already have their own product.
Activity: 77
May 14, 2018, 10:08:21 AM
i wouldn't say this. It highly depends on a project to invest in Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 14, 2018, 08:12:50 AM
It definitely all because of the growing amount of scammers, people tend not to buy some shitty coins where they cannot even get profit with so people learned from all of these and just focusing on the projects and trusted dealers alone.
You don't know what you are talking about. There are shit coins that can give you alot of money and it's been spread on different decentralize exchange great volume and supporters, that's why you need to be more deep on trading and you need to influence others.

The guy probably managed to get the worst alts called often shitcoins, and now he is sure that the rest of the cryptocurrencies are bad. I believe that he has to talk to some successful traders to understand he is wrong.
Activity: 24
May 12, 2018, 08:43:07 AM
That's true. There are hundreds of altcoins on the market and I am sore that less than 10% were actually created as a new idea to help the world and not as a business strategy just to make profit from trading it.
Activity: 322
May 11, 2018, 09:39:48 PM
Too many coins and current beliefs on unlike previous year. This may result in some projects not actually getting support. Maybe they are more interested in making new projects than developing projects that do not reach the target.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
May 11, 2018, 06:51:15 PM
Maybe both affect each other. When a project does not get support as expected, the developer may find it difficult to complete a project as planned.
Activity: 58
May 11, 2018, 04:24:36 PM
That is exactly why we need to do maximum research before investing.

I found one. you can check on them. They seem to know what they are doing and they keep releasing products every now and then.

Telegram: https://t.me/TradeToken
Activity: 336
May 11, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Actually not, there are still decent amount of altcoins today in the market that is worth earning because the price is keep on increasing since it has really a potential to grow even more because of the good platform that they have made.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
dApps Development Automation Platform
May 11, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

I also agree with that. There are many coins that have no market value as of now. They are not scam but they are not listed in exchanges as well. These coins may have good potentials but developers just abandoned them for maybe some reasons.
Activity: 211
May 11, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
Most of them are not created to provide real value but merely for speculative purposes. Others do not have a solid understanding of the project they're embarking on. They just presume that they'll know what to do when the mo ey comes, only to begin to s ratch their heads later. As a principle, I respect only those projects whose teams are very experienced and have project MVP.
Pages:
Jump to: