Pages:
Author

Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe - page 3. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
European countries are not friendly to cryptocurrencies, even if now they claim the opposite. In my experience, I know that European projects often become a Scam, English and Swiss projects try to deceive their participants. Accurately it is possible to be sure only in the Asian countries, Japan and Singapore the most developed states in this respect, even imposing restrictions on exchanges they develop in this direction much more than other countries.

I think European countries are more friendly to crypto than the others (e.g. Asian, most American, etc.). Though this might change in the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
M. Draghi, a few days ago, clearly said that he doesn't care much about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Is that true? Hard to say.
By the way, some small EU countries like MALTA are very very crypto friendly countries

It's interesting to see small countries like Malta and Georgia be so much into crypto, very unexpected for sure but I hope more countries start getting involved in the future.

Especially common among many post USSR countries, they're usually very pro crypto, I wonder why is that

Most baltic (also post soviet states) countries are involved in the crypto world as well. Very unexpected but an interesting trend to see nonetheless.
M. Draghi, a few days ago, clearly said that he doesn't care much about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Is that true? Hard to say.
By the way, some small EU countries like MALTA are very very crypto friendly countries

It's interesting to see small countries like Malta and Georgia be so much into crypto, very unexpected for sure but I hope more countries start getting involved in the future.

Especially common among many post USSR countries, they're usually very pro crypto, I wonder why is that

Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
I hope someday that crypt friendly countries will accumulate this year. I would say that our country which is located in the far east is already crypto friendly because there are already many individuals patronizing it although there are some who are still pessimist when it comes to digital currency.
Almost every country with  the exception of USA and China are  liberal towards cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is been accepted by alk and sundry simply because it spur creativity and make existing payment system look obsolete.

Pretty much yeah, some more than others. But some even provide incentives (like Georgia, for example) and others that do 0% tax and so on.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Almost every country with  the exception of USA and China are  liberal towards cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is been accepted by alk and sundry simply because it spur creativity and make existing payment system look obsolete.
European countries are not friendly to cryptocurrencies, even if now they claim the opposite. In my experience, I know that European projects often become a Scam, English and Swiss projects try to deceive their participants. Accurately it is possible to be sure only in the Asian countries, Japan and Singapore the most developed states in this respect, even imposing restrictions on exchanges they develop in this direction much more than other countries.

I think Europe is more friendly than some other continents like the U.S. and Asia, for now anyway.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I think Malta is the most crypto friendly nation in Europe. Sometimes small country suits for trying new technology or experimental institution.

I think it will definitely become one after the stock exchange there in due time.
I hope that one day not only in Europe, but the whole world can embrace cryptocurrencies. This is a future trend, but now the pace of cryptocurrency is blocked in many countries.

Couldn't agree. Some countries simply blocking cryptocurrency altogher is a big mistake I think.
So, these are the most friendly country in Europe of cryptocurrency: Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Slovenia, and Georgia.
I'm sure that there are some other countries that welcome cryptocurrency well. However, it may be not clear in the regulation or still not stated in the regulation of the country.
Many more countries that welcome the crypto friendly will affect the cryptocurrency itself to be better. It is good for the crypto world because it will give positive issues.
Hopefully, many more countries in around the world (not only in Europe) to be bigger in welcoming the crypto.

It's interesting that the U.S. isn't as welcoming to the crypto world as the countries in the list. Indeed I hope more countries decide to welcome the change.

I wonder why is that. I never really looked into it, but I guess regulating it would be very difficult.
So, these are the most friendly country in Europe of cryptocurrency: Switzerland, Denmark, Estonia, Slovenia, and Georgia.
I'm sure that there are some other countries that welcome cryptocurrency well. However, it may be not clear in the regulation or still not stated in the regulation of the country.
Many more countries that welcome the crypto friendly will affect the cryptocurrency itself to be better. It is good for the crypto world because it will give positive issues.
Hopefully, many more countries in around the world (not only in Europe) to be bigger in welcoming the crypto.

It's interesting that the U.S. isn't as welcoming to the crypto world as the countries in the list. Indeed I hope more countries decide to welcome the change.
Most countries are aware of cryptocurrency already. But Europe is likely the haven of most cryptocurrency specially ICO startup. Most country in Europe is likely to regulate cryptocurrency  because they wanted to control it and they can get tax from it. I think Europe is advance when it comes to digital technology and cash less society. I am sure there will be a mass adoption for Cryptocurrency in europe in near future. For me Switzerland and Estonia is the most cryptocurrency  friendly in Europe. This two European countries is developing their own cryptocurrency.

Considering U.S. citizens can't even invest in most ICOs, Europe is definitely the next best place.

Ialso agree about Switzerland
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Activity: 146
Most countries are aware of cryptocurrency already. But Europe is likely the haven of most cryptocurrency specially ICO startup. Most country in Europe is likely to regulate cryptocurrency  because they wanted to control it and they can get tax from it. I think Europe is advance when it comes to digital technology and cash less society. I am sure there will be a mass adoption for Cryptocurrency in europe in near future. For me Switzerland and Estonia is the most cryptocurrency  friendly in Europe. This two European countries is developing their own cryptocurrency.
I like how there are so many great projects from Georgia, a country that is so small. I hope to see more successful ICOs from there.
Overall very solid list. I think some countries are missing but the ones in the list are also good
These policies are subject to change at any time. support, not that FF will like it but of course, there's always the policy change was done because crypto also goes on growing. It could not be a reference for crypto.

True. You never know what might happen. It's a very fast changing industry and like the coins, very volatile.
Pages:
Jump to: