Pages:
Author

Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe - page 4. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 250
These policies are subject to change at any time. support, not that FF will like it but of course, there's always the policy change was done because crypto also goes on growing. It could not be a reference for crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Great list. Most of those countries make sense and have very good explanations.
Activity: 168
Good to see that Europe has a more friendly attitude toward crypto than the U.S. I think they will adapt it first too.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
In the most countries of europe none has somme affront against any crpytocurreny, there are even developer teams form germany (ALQO coin ) and from swiss (Waves ) so europe is on a good way
Activity: 261
Merit: 2
Yes,I agree with this statement.Cryptocurrency is welcome in more countries in Europe.Now the people are getting knowledge about the cryptocurrency and participate  it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Yes, I can say I agree with this statement. More countries in Europe precisely welcome the cryptocurrency. The regulation also allows the people to concern with it. It is good to see more and then more other countries not only in Europe but also in others can welcome cryptocurrency well.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
the world of crypto-currency units is becoming more known every day and the number of participants is constantly increasing. governments will notice this as it continues. the most supportive government in europe is russia i think.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe

Yup, European countries or more or less the Western Hemisphere is good deal when it comes to crypto management. I mean they have the proper infra structure for everything and most importantly they have the people who understand the crypto currency far better Thant he other world. They try to get hands on advice stuff quicker than us or the rest world. May be this is the reason why they are having good deal of countries having the crypto friendly environment. Many of the universities also trying to adapt the blockchain for teaching purposes and if it starts with education itself then why would not they be friendly one.  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
European legislation have the single framework, because most of european countres in Europe Union and I think that Europe Uninon will have the solid approach to regulatioon of cryptocurrency. Some Asian countries like Singapure have good climate for crypto as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I hope that one day not only in Europe, but the whole world can embrace cryptocurrencies. This is a future trend, but now the pace of cryptocurrency is blocked in many countries.
Activity: 73
I think Malta is the most crypto friendly nation in Europe. Sometimes small country suits for trying new technology or experimental institution.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Switzerland is on of the most friendly countries in the world for crypto. It recently made a framework for regulation of ICOs in its country. It is especially helpful for startups who need funding via ICOs that is in compliance with Swiss laws. UK is surprisingly very helpful for crypto community after brexit. There have been setting up of organisations which help best practices and code of conduct.
Activity: 121
I was listen  that crypto was independent for European...because in reality when they talk about crypto..they really invest in cryptocurrency and this a method that the other country know about for crypto
Activity: 84
yes I think so too, because in these countries his government is open about cryptocurrency different to my country that is Indonesia. In my country bitcoin is strictly prohibited and the government rejects the existence of bitcoin on the grounds that it will disturb the country's economy and cause public unrest
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

Yes there are many countries favouring the growth of bitcoin and considering it as element helping for economic growth and Europe is one of those crypto freindly continents. But then there are some which consider it as illegal and not give importance but in future most of them will recognize the use of these cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 109
I knew about Slovia. This country with the strongest civil support of BTC in the world, it operates a public organization Bitcoin Association. Many companies here aim to popularize and promote BTC crypto initiatives at the state level.
Activity: 210

Crytpo invasion in different countries of europe are openly embrace and welcome though they also have regulation but not too strict just like in the other countries, that's why the number one exchangers in crypto currencies Binance is planning to move in Malta Island.The hongkong based exchange are pulling their staffs form japan due to a strict regulation and they eyeing Malta the best geographical area suited for new office for Binance.
Activity: 210
Yes, this is a very pleasant country, many of my friends in these countries to earn money and told me that there is no aggression from them!
Activity: 102
The country with the strongest civil support of Bitcoin in the world: it operates a public organization Bitcoin Association, headed crypto enthusiast Jur Pirk. The Company aims to popularize and promote Bitcoin crypto initiatives at the state level.
Activity: 98
The global recognizability and value of Slovenian blockchain companies are steadily increasing; projects with clearly defined goals also inspire world-renowned experts.
Pages:
Jump to: