Pages:
Author

Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe - page 6. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I am really happy when seeing Estonia in this list! It is totally friendly to all crypto as many limited liability companies with a cryptocurrency license in Estonia and the costs of starting a business is really low, which brings many opportunities for developers!
Activity: 185
After leaving the Soviet Union, Estonia made a big step in the development of modern information technology. Therefore, the presence of this country in the list of the most friendly to the crypto currency of European countries does not surprise me.
Activity: 74
I totally agree that Estonia is in the list as that country is actually friendly for crypto! It aims to become the best option globally for trusted ICOs and stipulates that providing services of the exchange of virtual currency or custodial wallet services requires an authorization. I really love it!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe

I haven't read the article. But in my experience the most crypto friendly countries are the states which have the problems with finance system with money keeping and transactions. Crypto is alternative way in such countries.
Activity: 98
In these country, I think Estonia must be the most friendly! It is opened to entrepreneurs from around the world and is regarded as one of the world’s most advanced digital nation. Anybody who wishes to start a business in Estonia can get a so-called e-residency to access all electronic services.
Activity: 88
I agree with this topic! Denmark is one of the most cryptocurrency friendly countries in the world and it is one of the first jurisdictions to have declared its position on the treatment of the Bitcoin! Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
After Binance moved Malta, I was expecting to see Malta on that list. I don'T know the regulations but there should be reason to move there.
Activity: 107
In my opinion, Estonia is the prettiest crypto friendly now. People just have to pay the 20% tax which is deducted from their profits once they finally move back into cash. As a company, you can lend yourself the necessary money. If you decide to cash out, you can repay yourself the original loan without paying additional taxes and pay out the profit as dividends.
Activity: 111
many European countries are beginning to legalize the presence of cryptocurrency and they have already begun to make rules applicable in their transactional activities such as russia that has legalized and set the currency crypto for transaction tool
Activity: 95
Of course they are the best for crypto I think! Buying, selling and trading BTC in Denmark is fairly easy due to a large number of BTC exchanges that operate freely. Many fintech companies in Denmark that specialize in blockchain technology and cryptocurrency are offering a solution for BTC and other cryptocurrency payments.
Activity: 69
Yes! They are the most friendly countries for crypto. Such as Denmark, it is the home to many coins startups and exchanges like CCEDK. It also became the first Scandinavian country in March of this year where the purchase of real estate has been carried out using bitcoins. Grin
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
This list is a joke, how come Malta is not on the list, I could remember the president of the country was the one that open his hands to Binance hen they were having issue last month and I read Okex to is moving to the country, unless Malta is not an European country
Activity: 13
i wouldn't say such thing as crypto-friendly
you should just count the countries against crypto or trying to kill it by impossible regulations.
Activity: 168
I love all of these country!! Cheesy And Switzerland I think is one of the most unique. There is currently a 1000 Bitcoin ATMs there and it is sure there more are coming soon. Companies and banks in that country also are supporting crypto every step of the way!

Wow that's crazy. I didn't know there were so many btc atms there. I imagine a lot of people must use crypto there, right? Can  you pay in a lot of places through crypto as well?
Activity: 69
Have you ever come to Switzerland? It is known in the financial world as Crypto Valley. What's really amazing is how people in Switzerland see cryptocurrency and! blockchain as an opportunity to make their system even better and gain from it to the fullest extent!
Activity: 98
I love all of these country!! Cheesy And Switzerland I think is one of the most unique. There is currently a 1000 Bitcoin ATMs there and it is sure there more are coming soon. Companies and banks in that country also are supporting crypto every step of the way!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Yes I think this is true because a cousin of mine is living in a Europian country and said that Botcoin is actually a topic to almost everyone in their work. We were talking about what I was doing here in my country and I told her I was trading then she wanted to know more about it because from where she lived there are a couple of stores and even restaurants that accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 81
Yes it's true! And for me, I'm really impressed by Switzerland which is for sure one of the leading countries if it comes to Blockchain Technology, ICOs and Cryptocurrencies. This it is also a nice country with great nature and  how liberal it is.  Grin
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
I also feel it may be because there are so many crypto users and this will make the currency crypto there will be the favorite currency for the people there.

I also heard that crypto is more freindly to the european because many of them actually invested when it comes to crypto currency. And it is one way that crypto would also be known and accept in other country
Activity: 31
I do agree with this list, at the same time would like to point out that such countries like Switzerland and Denmark are among the top countries for living in general, coincidence, I think not.
Pages:
Jump to: