Pages:
Author

Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe - page 5. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Estonia is pretty crypto friendly now. You just have to pay the 20% tax which is deducted from your profits once you finally move back into cash. As a company, you can lend yourself the necessary money. If you decide to cash out, you can repay yourself the original loan without paying additional taxes and pay out the profit as dividends
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Now it is difficult to talk about this. Many countries are first friends with the crypto currency, because they impose prohibitions. But Japan legalized Bitcoin and this market is developing very well there. I think many countries should follow their example.
Activity: 88
I love all of these country!! And Switzerland I think is one of the most unique. There is currently a 1000 Bitcoin ATMs there and it is sure there more are coming soon. Companies and banks in that country also are supporting crypto every step of the way!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe
The article's writer is just so focus on Europe and did not take a glimpse on the other side of the globe.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Hopefully more and more countries will be added to the crypto friendly nations. Our country in the far east is slowly accepting the digital currency. There was hesitation before but when we see that many are earning we decided to invest with it as well.
Activity: 133
 I think this is true because a cousin of mine is living in a Europian country and said that Botcoin is actually a topic to almost everyone in their work. We were talking about what I was doing here in my country and I told her I was trading then she wanted to know more about it because from where she lived there are a couple of stores and even restaurants that accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 93
I know Switherland very loaylty to crypto,theres ICO always reached Hard Cap,and they always have nice idea and product
Activity: 115
I did not think, not terbesit bit, but in fact it really gives a surprise that is unexpected, some countries in europe was good and friendly, if so this becomes a big potential in the next few years will occur equity technology blockchain crypto world. could be Europe as a future crypto promoter.
I am interesting when all countries over the world will integrate Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their economic system. I want to see cryptocurrency debit cards, opportunity to spend them in supermarkets, real life, pay bills and taxes with BTC.I really do hope that other European countries will follow suit eventually and create an open environment for crypto related industry.
Also, not on this list but I've read that Belarus is also quite friendly towards cryptocurrency.

Indeed. I hope that people realize the power of crypto soon and that happens soon as well.
Activity: 112
I am interesting when all countries over the world will integrate Bitcoin and cryptocurrency in their economic system. I want to see cryptocurrency debit cards, opportunity to spend them in supermarkets, real life, pay bills and taxes with BTC.I really do hope that other European countries will follow suit eventually and create an open environment for crypto related industry.
Also, not on this list but I've read that Belarus is also quite friendly towards cryptocurrency.
Before everybody gets all excited and moved to Denmark because they're soooo crypto-friendly, let me just point out that most of the major banks in Denmark refuse to handle funds derived from crypto-currency trading and the tax on capital gains from crypto is 42%.

Ouch, that's unfortunate. I guess it's the banks that can make or break how friendly a country is towards cryptocurrencies at the end of the day.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
Before everybody gets all excited and moved to Denmark because they're soooo crypto-friendly, let me just point out that most of the major banks in Denmark refuse to handle funds derived from crypto-currency trading and the tax on capital gains from crypto is 42%.
What the article says is true because there are enough reasons to belive that those countries are the most crypto friendly countries In Europe. I think Europe itself is the best country in the industry of cryptocurrencies because almost all ICO and exchangers are restricting people from USA to join them and that's why USA doesn't have the biggest industry of cryptos

Indeed I hope that americans will be able to invest in ICOs in the future. It just seems like such a huge untapped market.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
What the article says is true because there are enough reasons to belive that those countries are the most crypto friendly countries In Europe. I think Europe itself is the best country in the industry of cryptocurrencies because almost all ICO and exchangers are restricting people from USA to join them and that's why USA doesn't have the biggest industry of cryptos
Activity: 182
I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

Frankly, I haven't ever had a chance to buy goods in Europe using BTC, but I would add China to this list.
Because I bought something at 2 am in China for BTC in 2 minutes without any restrictions, borders and business hours.
Though it's not a European country, it rushes to the most European practices, and this is really encouraging.

Didn't China try banning ICOs a while back? I don't see how it's a great country for cryptocurrencies given the instability.
Activity: 101
I think that Cyprus might be it. They have been home to forex and binary option websites for about a decade now. They don't publish data of those companies! It's alsi very attractive due to taxes. Regulations on bitcoin could be liberal enough to attract crypto companies as well.
Activity: 104
This list is almost right about all these country, especially Slovenian! The global recognizability and value of Slovenian blockchain companies are steadily increasing. Many projects with clearly defined goals also inspire world-renowned experts.
Activity: 99

Frankly, I haven't ever had a chance to buy goods in Europe using BTC, but I would add China to this list.
Because I bought something at 2 am in China for BTC in 2 minutes without any restrictions, borders and business hours.
Though it's not a European country, it rushes to the most European practices, and this is really encouraging.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Northern Countries know what they are doing. That's one reason why they are the happiest countries in the world. They know what's going to happen and they know what to do Smiley

it really is amazing how the Scandinavian countries seem to understand how the world is changing and are unfazed by the change and can co-opt and incorporate new things to into their system
Activity: 322
As per research, European countries such as Switzerland, United Kingdom, Netherlands and Denmark were Cryptocurrency friendly nations since they had adopted it's usage on bills payments transaction and monetary transactions. Government of these European countries are
very supportive of cryptocurrencies and people are more considerate in it's usage due to it's convenience.
Pages:
Jump to: