Pages:
Author

Topic: Most crypto friendly countries in Europe - page 7. (Read 917 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Yes, you are right. The have started seeing the glimpse of it that cryptocurrency will soon be embraced by many governments, even those that seems to be calling for ban. There are countries that gave now accepted cryptocurrency and some have commenced its use as a means of exchange. Apart from it being used as a means of exchange, some have also seen its usefulness in terms of its technology. Cryptocurrency has really got a good future.

Well hopefully. There are some countries that try to ban it (India, China, etc.) but you can't escape the fact that it's the future currency.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
Yes, you are right. The have started seeing the glimpse of it that cryptocurrency will soon be embraced by many governments, even those that seems to be calling for ban. There are countries that gave now accepted cryptocurrency and some have commenced its use as a means of exchange. Apart from it being used as a means of exchange, some have also seen its usefulness in terms of its technology. Cryptocurrency has really got a good future.
Yeah, I agree with that, and it is rare for countries to take off the restrictions. Everyone except governments would be happy if there will be world-wide crypto legalization.

Now imagine when the government actually provides incentives for crypto startups and companies. Sounds like heaven. Grin
Activity: 254
Yeah, I agree with that, and it is rare for countries to take off the restrictions. Everyone except governments would be happy if there will be world-wide crypto legalization.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I also feel it may be because there are so many crypto users and this will make the currency crypto there will be the favorite currency for the people there.

Yeah i think it will be interesting to see the statistics behind country/amount of people using crypto there as a metric.
Activity: 113
I also feel it may be because there are so many crypto users and this will make the currency crypto there will be the favorite currency for the people there.
At the end of the day, I think if countries have successful crypto ICOs and startups, then that's a good sign how crypto friendly a country is. Wink

So with Georgia for example, so far, based on the successful startups, it's a great country for crypto.

Well so far BitFury is very successful, they're already making huge profit. And I think ambit is on the same path.
I think if ambit ICO goes successfully more people will know about Georgia and be truly considered one of the best crypt countries, especially for mining.
In Georgia there is an abundance of cheap electricity. There will never be able to exist a large number of miners, even if it will be created all the laws. The amount of electricity required for miners is constantly increasing. This can force miners to migrate to countries where there are many hydroelectric power stations.

Well so far it's still really cheap there and depending on how likely the government is to keep providing the incentive for successful crypto startups, they'd rather keep it cheap still.
At the end of the day, I think if countries have successful crypto ICOs and startups, then that's a good sign how crypto friendly a country is. Wink

So with Georgia for example, so far, based on the successful startups, it's a great country for crypto.
I think that Cyprus might be it. They have been home to forex and binary option websites for about a decade now. They don't publish data of those companies! It's alsi very attractive due to taxes. Regulations on bitcoin could be liberal enough to attract crypto companies as well.

But to attract company include in cryptocurrency is not easy job mate because it need more trust from company itself before adopting this technology.
Without believe i could say company will not adopt cryptocurrency for its sytem. So most company and country which trust crypto is in europe.

Taxes and regulation aside, how can you say for sure they're great if you don't have their data though?
I think a pretty solid list.

Some unexpected countries (Georgia, Estonia, Slovenia) but I think that's good to see crypto so heavily promoted in under developed countries.
Activity: 188
I think that Cyprus might be it. They have been home to forex and binary option websites for about a decade now. They don't publish data of those companies! It's alsi very attractive due to taxes. Regulations on bitcoin could be liberal enough to attract crypto companies as well.

But to attract company include in cryptocurrency is not easy job mate because it need more trust from company itself before adopting this technology.
Without believe i could say company will not adopt cryptocurrency for its sytem. So most company and country which trust crypto is in europe.
well yes, if to talk about article - i agree with opinion about Switzerland and Denmark. But why there aren't any word about France? Isn't it a country friendly enough to crypto? As i know, trere are a lot of different companys developing cryptos and trying to built some rather succesfull projects on the world crypto-market.

Also no mention of Germany or UK. All great crypto countries but the ones listed also make sense to me so Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
well yes, if to talk about article - i agree with opinion about Switzerland and Denmark. But why there aren't any word about France? Isn't it a country friendly enough to crypto? As i know, trere are a lot of different companys developing cryptos and trying to built some rather succesfull projects on the world crypto-market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
I think if ambit ICO goes successfully more people will know about Georgia and be truly considered one of the best crypt countries, especially for mining.
In Georgia there is an abundance of cheap electricity. There will never be able to exist a large number of miners, even if it will be created all the laws. The amount of electricity required for miners is constantly increasing. This can force miners to migrate to countries where there are many hydroelectric power stations.
I found this article, and I am just curios do you agree with the author? Are these countries most crypto friendly in Europe?

https://icoguide.com/en/blog/5-most-crypto-friendly-countries-in-europe

Agree for the most part, they all have either successful crypto startups or low regulations and taxes - a recipe for success Smiley
surprised to see no big countries like UK, France, Germany, and so on but I think that's a pretty solid list anyway.
There are indeed a lot of cryptocurrency investment-friendly countries in Europe. A reason for this is that a lot if these countries are tiger-economies, meaning that they are steadily increasing in terms if economic growth. And their leaders are aware of the national economic benefits of allowing cryptocurrency investment in their currency. Just like Georgia which I am surprised was in this list.

Good point, hope Georgia will catch up with the more developed countries now. Smiley

Well BitFury is already a successful crypto organization from Georgia and that put them on the map I think already.

So ambit might make them popular even more.
Pages:
Jump to: