Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 63. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
March 25, 2018, 03:02:35 PM
I and holding LALA for now. You guys might want to check it and tell me what you can say about it. There's so much demand for it that token sale finished in two weeks so i think there's potential in this coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 02:55:27 PM
Ether - the second by the capitalization of the world's crypto, after bitcoin

It is based on the blockade platform, but it is somewhat different than in the case of bitcoin, since it is oriented towards "smart contracts".

The Consortium Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, which includes Microsoft and JP Morgan, develops applications using the Ethereum platform.

Investors, meanwhile, are looking for alternative currencies for profit. Raiple rose to a record high before prosest

this is definitely a great coin !!!!
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
March 25, 2018, 01:27:58 PM
My favourite altcoin is minexcoin. The component I like about the coin is the parking system which it uses to reward holders.
Look for it at coinmarket cap and join their group for more updates.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
March 25, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
My favorite altcoin is wepower is a hardworking team of forward looking great technology.they will come to good places
Activity: 350
March 25, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
I really like the etherium with its technology of smart contracts. I made my bet on it.
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
March 25, 2018, 06:44:00 AM
I found a potential new coin, he is crpt and dropil, both give different concepts, but see the movement and the enthusiasm of the market, both are worthy to be included in the list
Activity: 201
March 25, 2018, 06:42:42 AM
NEO has a very good potential, and I also think that soon it will give a powerful impetus.
I also like the UNIVERSA project. I studied it completely and believe that they will bring a technical breakthrough to the blockchain.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
March 24, 2018, 06:19:21 PM
Indeed undoubtedly, NEO is one of the best con at the moment which is true has a very good potential. I've also done a hold for NEO in a decent amount, and I've also gotten some good profits in january
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 24, 2018, 06:14:34 PM
I invest heavily in ETH and NEO. These two altcoin have a very large community, apply advanced technology and are the foundation of ICO projects, which is why I love and invest a lot in these two altcoin. I believe that NEO this year will be worth nearly as much as ETH.
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
March 24, 2018, 05:32:15 PM
In all altcoins, I prefer Ethererum because it is the crypto that has the highest rate of altcoins in the market. On the potential, according to experts, future Ethererum will likely replace Bitcoin to become global currencies and replace all fiat currencies for the next 20 years.
Activity: 177
March 24, 2018, 05:21:56 PM
I am deep balls in Universa. It is somewhat like NEO, but with almost ready mainnet, anda solid list of partnership agreements with top companies and even governments. I was fool not to buy much during ICO, now getting more UTN and going to hold it at least a year.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 03:41:03 PM
Have you seen how many projects or more correctly say coins and tokens are now on coinmarketcup? I think that there is only half, because most of the reason they do not add and how do you think how I can choose my favorite?
Activity: 266
March 24, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
My favourite crypto currency is BTC, ETH,  AUTO.  AUTO has good prospects and I believe in its growth.
Activity: 198
March 24, 2018, 03:35:35 PM
I agree with you NEO is an awesome project but I think it has a long way to go to be able to match up with ethereum..... Btc is king ethereum is queen....u dig?
I like these coin's :-

WEPOWER

DASH

IOTA
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
March 24, 2018, 03:16:05 PM
My favourite crypto currency is ICON. They have a great team and a lot of stuff coming up in the next few months.
Activity: 98
March 24, 2018, 03:11:01 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
My favorite cryptocurrency is BTC, ETH, Litecoin, NEO, Monero etc. NEO keep developing,this can be happen faster. NEO is quite good altcoins. ETC is suit whether short or long term investments. In my opinion,the BTC is suitable for investment.
Activity: 198
March 24, 2018, 03:09:45 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I love these coin's:-

1. NEO,

2. DASH

3. BITCOIN CASH.
Activity: 196
March 24, 2018, 03:05:49 PM

my favorite coin is wepower.wepower green energy related work.and found great support behind it. It supports countries other than big investments.
Activity: 119
March 24, 2018, 03:04:02 PM
I agree with you NEO is an awesome project but I think it has a long way to go to be able to match up with ethereum..... Btc is king ethereum is queen....u dig?
Activity: 122
March 24, 2018, 03:03:12 PM
My favorite coin's ETH, NEO, CARDANO & BTC
Pages:
Jump to: