Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 65. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 23, 2018, 07:50:54 AM
I am betting on ETH as the most favorite altcoin because I see the potential that even ETH is slow on growth but the movement is surely giving us hope.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
March 23, 2018, 07:00:52 AM
Prospect of cryptocurrency Ripple word and more. If we go back to talk about his course, it should be noted that although he is quite low today, u-rs, investing in Ripple in 2013 -m, it is possible to increase his fortune just for unimaginable proportions.
Activity: 252
March 23, 2018, 06:38:26 AM
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin other than bitcoin. because we all know that ethereum is one of trusted, popular and one of the top altcoin in cryptocurrency. Im scared to invest in other altcoin because i don't know if they are secured and give me profit like ethereum and bitcoin. but im willing to try other altcoin if they are secured.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 06:36:51 AM
Still like ada though it almost bankrupted me lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 06:34:13 AM
NEO is very presumptive Altcoin, but it is far from ETC and ETH. Although with a very dynamic crypto currency market, by the end of 2018 the rules can change.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 06:31:01 AM
lots of good information about neo, but i still choose eth as my favorite altcoin because i have not figured out how to get neo easily or without having to buy it directly
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
March 23, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
My favorite is bitcoin and ethereum. I am confident with them. Other maybe they are good now but let see, but this two I saw the past and until now it perform good and trusted. It is good in many investors.
I would add stratis and neo to your list. I think that they can grow very well in the future. These projects will be in demand.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
March 23, 2018, 02:21:47 AM
Ether is undoubtedly the leader a,ong alts and shall remain so for a considerable time to come. Neo comes next to me, followed by waves
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
homt.net
March 23, 2018, 02:04:56 AM
Now i am investing for some devidend paying coins like KCS Kucoin shares and COSS both are giving devidend for holding coins in theor exchanges .I am grabbing more actually coss reached almost 3$ now trading in 0.3$ . and KCS reached 25$ now trading at 2.5$ . Even giving dividends for holding long term.
Activity: 61
March 23, 2018, 01:09:35 AM
My favorite is bitcoin and ethereum. I am confident with them. Other maybe they are good now but let see, but this two I saw the past and until now it perform good and trusted. It is good in many investors.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 01:04:51 AM
Most favorite altcoin for me it's IoT Chain. I dont know why but my guts told me that it is best competitor for IoTA. And I think there will be story like Ethereum - Neo. IMHO
Activity: 378
March 23, 2018, 01:02:10 AM
My favorite altcoins are BTC, ETH, Ripple, NEO, CS etc. It's best Choices for investing.
Activity: 308
March 23, 2018, 12:52:30 AM
My favorite altcoins are ETH and NEO because this two coins or platform using massively in blockchain technology . Even i am seeing highest use case on ethereum still its accepting as a payment also platform is used for lots of ICO's , Aidrop and even for project blockchain integration . NEO also finding same way of ethereum.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
March 23, 2018, 12:42:14 AM
sumokoin and kmd doing very good during this storm
Activity: 294
March 23, 2018, 12:38:04 AM
my favorit coin is PRL. it grows from 100satosi to 10.000 satoshi Cool
i believe it will grow again after all tokens grow too
Activity: 52
March 22, 2018, 11:35:23 PM
Yes, Neo may be the Chinese version of Ethereum. However, I believe NEO will never develop with ETH. Because almost ETH dominates the market and can not replace it. It is almost like Bitcoin but has lower value. I still evaluate EYH more times than NEO because of its technology, security and popularity
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 22, 2018, 11:23:52 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

my current coin favorite is XEM because by buying XEM i can get profit even though bitcoin price is currently collapsed but altcoin like XEM can still move and give profit according to me it is amazing.
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
March 22, 2018, 11:10:47 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.
But I think it takes more time if ever that happens it is really hard to speculate in the market that NEO will replace ETH soon, so far ETH now is commonly used to purchase tokens in every ICO's project so that is impossible happen that can be replaced ETH near in the future.
However, I guess NEO will be the next step of ethereum.
I agree with you maybe it takes more years before NEO can take over ETH because as of this moment ETH is very popular in exchanging market second to the Bitcoin.
Activity: 16
March 22, 2018, 10:56:40 PM
I like NEO VEN and DGPT. All have huge potentials. NEO and VEN have relatively high market caps. Where DGPT has a much lower market cap. Only means it has much more room to grow.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
March 22, 2018, 07:12:24 PM
My favorite coins for now are CHSB and ASTR, because I think these two coins will increase in price very high and fast, thus making me get a big profit and become rich.
Pages:
Jump to: