Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 61. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 111
March 28, 2018, 04:49:22 PM
My favorite Altcoin is certainly a very nice altcoin prospect going forward. because with a good prospect would be very influential in the future to gain profits if we hold our favorite altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
I'm still a strong supporter of the Ethereum, I managed to earn good interest on it and I'm sure that the ETH will still show itself.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 04:32:21 PM
for myself I still like Ethereum even though the price of Ethereum is declining I believe someday will come back as it is because this coin has a good future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 28, 2018, 04:02:14 PM
I know that NEO is really good and promising but I think that its never gonna beat Ethereum. Eth is just on a whole different level and NEO cannot cope with it. I saw the NEO blockchain getting clogged up during THEKEY ICO, this one ICO made NEO blockchain all clogged up and ETH just keeps on having thousands and thousands of transaction including a bunch of ICO like everyday.
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
March 28, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
I also really like NEO. This coin is good because despite the fact that it is already very popular, it still  has  its growth rates.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
I love the popular ones people have listed, but I also really like Waves and SYS. They are both excellent projects. As for new ICOs, I like pinkdate. I pretty much like any good project that offers profit sharing and is reasonably successful. It just pays off over time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 28, 2018, 03:49:32 PM
I am crazy about BitShares and EOS. Larrimer can do everything and I believe that he can do something more for us. We will see new unicorn Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 03:40:04 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

Well, there's nothing wrong with that, but for me, personally, I would still side with Ethereum more than NEO. However, it's not because NEO is a cheap imitation of Ethereum due to the fact that it's China made. I say that Ethereum would be a better choice because of the fact that it's the pioneer in that technology. People always tend to gravitate to the original than the copies, but I am not saying that NEO being a copy would not prosper. It's just safer for me to go with Eth because the experience it has under its belt, plus the reliability it has proven to have over the years.
Activity: 198
March 28, 2018, 03:34:29 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
MY favorite altcoin's  it's have the future bright :-

ETH

NEM

DASH

IOTA

EOS
Activity: 182
March 28, 2018, 03:11:14 PM
crypto-currency Ethereum - this is a very productive attempt of developers to create a project on the block, which would make financial operations as convenient and effective as possible. The technology itself makes it possible to create an algorithm, through which many processes will be executed automatically, programmatically. Because of this system, the Etherium can be used to create social networks, all kinds of contracts, network games
Activity: 351
March 28, 2018, 10:18:55 AM
I also ever discussed about NEO, check https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31457344
I agree with you, NEO can bring revolution in the coming years, it's just that now the Chinese government still has not acknowledged the existence of cryptocurrency
new technology from NEO is good comparable with ETH even more, next time maybe it will happen, so it's not too late to take this coin now!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 09:15:12 AM
For me personally the preferred coins are: NEO, ETH, STRAT. The dominance of Ethereum in the ICO market will decline, because alternative blockchain will delay part of customers. As an example, I can give Stratis and the first ICO on it-GLUON.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
March 27, 2018, 01:10:34 PM
NEO is very presumptive Altcoin, but it is far from ETC and ETH. Although with a very dynamic crypto currency market, by the end of 2018 the rules can change.

My most favourite altcoin was ethereum after bitcoin because I will see the ethereum has a good development and it has a good future to if you want to choose an altcoin to invest my suggestions was ethereum is the best for investing.
ETH really is now the best coin for investing. After some time, this coin can bring great profits. I still like NEO, I think this coin can also make a profit after a while. NEO is actively supported in China and this is a big argument for growth
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
March 27, 2018, 12:34:59 PM
I think that many people here talked about ETH, but I like the EOS project, because I think this project, after creating your own blockchain will be able to create a competition to the ETH project, so is a very interesting project BitWhite
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 27, 2018, 12:30:16 PM
NEO is very presumptive Altcoin, but it is far from ETC and ETH. Although with a very dynamic crypto currency market, by the end of 2018 the rules can change.

My most favourite altcoin was ethereum after bitcoin because I will see the ethereum has a good development and it has a good future to if you want to choose an altcoin to invest my suggestions was ethereum is the best for investing.
Activity: 198
March 27, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
I prefer and my favorite altcoin's are Wink

ETH
NEM
EOS
NEO
DASH
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Yes you are right with that I am fans of NEO since I started here. For me it's just like a social networking sites also like Facebook >Twitter > Instagram in crypto Bitcoin > Ethereum > Neo. I always believe in NEO's technology and teams I know one day they will be huge and surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
March 27, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 06:23:02 PM
BTC AND NEO.  i might consider wave..
Activity: 37
March 26, 2018, 05:34:31 PM
Marinecoin MTC %95 percent of all Marinecoins will be distributed free to real individuals airdrop 20000 per individual. To build a seed community of 20000. It will be a community backed ICO crypto currency. 20000 coins for proof of promotion. Visit site here https://marineco.in/ico + https://marineco.in to register. Marinecoin will increase in value as more and more individuals become aware of it and its superior block chain technology with fast transactions. It is aided by an artificial intelligence called Javis. Marinecoin is also eco system friendly. It has a time test block chain that is resistant to hacking and allows for new developers to easily build on top of the existing block chain. No other crypto currency can make this claim. Its adds significant value to the coin. Making it very easy to use. https://marineco.in
Pages:
Jump to: