Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 67. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
March 21, 2018, 06:45:58 PM
altcoin I like most are ethereum (ETH) and tokens of spectre.ai (SXDT and SXUT). I like Ethereum because it is needed by many people for lot transaction fee token, this will make ethereum price go up. while spectre.ai, I like it because this token includes a new token, but the price is quite stable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 06:44:30 PM
a lot of information about neo is very nice and interesting but i have never had it and if there is a way to have it with a little spend maybe i am interested to look it up, now i still choose eth because it is easier to search it
Teekadang people get bored with ico from the ethereum platform, and switch to another platform, the neo. I feel happy to discuss the neo and I have also been waiting for the neo exchange to be decentralized for this time
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 06:42:21 PM
LYM, LYM and LYM
Oh and the one Kevin O'Leary will release later this year. Want to own a bit of that hotel in NYC Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 06:38:40 PM
a lot of information about neo is very nice and interesting but i have never had it and if there is a way to have it with a little spend maybe i am interested to look it up, now i still choose eth because it is easier to search it
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 06:20:55 PM
Cryptos like Ethereum are great cryptocurrencies, however their investment performance potential could be relatively limited (e.g. 5x).

The following cryptos are great investments, their investment performance potential is extremely high (e.g. >100x):

DeepOnion (ONION)

Nuls (NULS)

Singularitynet (AGI)

Activity: 253
March 21, 2018, 06:16:03 PM
One of the Altcoins that I like the most would be Ripple because, in addition to being a network that allows secure, swift and almost free global financial transactions, users make payments between themselves using cryptographically signed transactions being their internal currency or not.
Activity: 39
March 21, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
DeepOnion, Zcash, Zcoin, Zoin, PIVx and Zer.

I'm not saying they are the best, but privacy coins are very interesting in different ways: it's more than just about financial privacy - it's really about personal data privacy. 

I know a lot people don't care or think about this stuff, but I have always wanted some my thoughts to be private on the internet.   I mean I'm basically a boring-ass dude, but so what?  Why should anyone be allowed to know where I am and what I am thinking about just because they want me to buy shit from them? And possibly knowing how much money i (don't) have in my wallet?  Total bs!

The other things I like about privacy coins are their mining potential.   

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 06:00:49 PM
The situation on the market is now fundamentally changing in a positive way, but I have always been confident in the coins in which I invested. Among them, Ripple, Waves and NEO.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 05:52:04 PM
For me it's ETH and OAX. ETH is the second after BTC. OAX creates a very interesting exchange, which will have many advantages over other exchanges. I expect a profit from this coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 05:51:06 PM
I have invested in many different projects like aelf, Litecoin, Zilliqa and Remme but lately I am more into privacy coins. I like Monero a lot, but I have to tell that my favorite coin is another one, a project which is still under the radar of most and greatly undervalued, DeepOnion. Hybrid pow and pos privacy coin ,with low max total supply. This week they made some huge announcements of expected features like the integration of stealth adresses and just today they announced their Android wallets. Personally I think that it will hit the top 50 on CCM before the end of 2018
Activity: 19
March 21, 2018, 05:47:23 PM
What do you know about  EOS and Iconiq Lab joint project ?
Activity: 258
March 21, 2018, 05:42:51 PM
In 2-3 years the NEO system is likely to become an integral part of Chinese business. Perhaps, businessmen of other countries will also be seriously interested in this system. As you understand, the scale of the Chinese economy is truly impressive. That is why the NEO crypto currency is the best choice for China. Nevertheless, "smart transactions" will significantly help the Chinese economy. "Smart transactions" means the ability to conduct operations in complete security. None of the parties simply can not break the terms of the deal, even if they want to. It is NEO that can press such a well-known crypto currency, like Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
March 21, 2018, 05:36:34 PM
The developers of the system carried out really large-scale work on studying bitcoin and revealed all the shortcomings of this currency. Thus, in the NEO crypto currency they tried to avoid all the mistakes made by the creators of bitcoin. The system has the function of "smart transactions" that allows you to conduct all transactions more quickly and efficiently. It should be noted that this system attracts a lot of different businessmen. Many businessmen believe that NEO can be used in the future to conduct a common business.
Activity: 129
March 21, 2018, 05:36:07 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I believe in BTC cux their team and development plans are good. I will keep them in the long run
Activity: 154
March 21, 2018, 05:34:16 PM
this market is constantly emerging new coins. In the crypto money world, transactions are becoming very fast. it's hard to find the right subcategory. my favorite altcoins Appc Trig Mono Dovu
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 21, 2018, 05:30:53 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.

I agree on the fact that since NEO is somewhat the same in terms of technology with Ethereum, then there's no other assumption that it can also lead a good path just as what Ethereum has taken and has been taken for years. However, the only reservation I have that since it is somewhat a copy, many people would have qualms if they could really follow it, I mean, it's a common idea for people to actually think of the original as something better rather than a reply. But, as long as the community supports it, it doesn't really matter whether it's an original or a replica.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 05:26:47 PM
Crypto currency NEO is very popular in China. We can say more: the developers of the system try to do everything possible so that the crypto currency is officially recognized as a payment system. There are constant negotiations with the Chinese government. It's safe to say that the developers get their idea. Gradually, the Chinese authorities are increasingly sympathetic to NEO. It will not be surprising if very soon this crypto currency will become a payment system.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
March 21, 2018, 05:24:03 PM
Now these days Neo is the currency which is occupying a good and highest place among all crypto currency...according to my opinion this the best coin which shows the best results.

There has been lot of buzz around the Neo but I would still go for the most stable altcoin which has capability to jump back to the normal.vakue even after worst dump which is none other than Ethreum.
Activity: 364
March 21, 2018, 05:15:21 PM
Yes, I agree, the NEO of the crypto currency has many advantages that make this crypto currency an ideal candidate. In just one second, an incredibly large number of transactions are carried out. The system has a small commission. Thus, the probability is very high that very soon the NEO system will become the official payment system in China, and then in the whole world.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:28:05 PM
Now these days Neo is the currency which is occupying a good and highest place among all crypto currency...according to my opinion this the best coin which shows the best results.

Could you tell what results you mean? I don't like the centralization.
Pages:
Jump to: