Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 60. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
Ehe favorite is the coin that brought the most profit. At the moment, most of the profits came from Crypterium and Covesting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 06:43:13 AM
No one doubts Neo,
Neo is one of the promising coins despite its slow growth,
Neo works to develop products for the future, Neo Goals ultimately utilize many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is becoming a platform for a new intelligent economy.
But I think Neo is still less popular with ethereum because ethereum is more first than Neo,
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 06:28:26 AM
Ripple attracted a great deal of venture capital during its inception. The Google-backed altcoin startup managed to pull in upwards of $50 mln from banking institutions, gathering an impressive $90 mln  in total funding. Ripple is unique in that it allows for transacting with any unit of value, from fiat currency to frequent flier miles.

“Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, instantly and with certainty of settlement,” reads the company’s copy on their official website.

Initially a middling contender, Ripple has gained momentum in the cryptocurrency market, seeing a marked surge earlier this year. In fact, Ripple experienced a 100 percent increase in value within a 24-hour period in late March.
Activity: 16
March 30, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
Marinecoin is building a grass roots, self sustaining community by giving everyone that helps promote the ico 20,000 MTC daily. The goal is to distribute 9 billion coins with zero fees equally to as many people around the world as possible. Time dilution technology will be used for equal access to all. That will build the foundation for a diverse community around the globe to support the project. Value will be created by the community. The coins MTC are pre-mined so no miners needed thus the rewards can be split among those who help promote and build the project. The campaign is being ran by artificial intelligence named Jarvis. Jarvis will have many roles maintaining the blockchain. The payment system currently is totally automated and managed by artificial intelligence. Complete the task that Jarvis assigns and collect the 20,000 MTC once every 24 hours. See for yourself here. Marinecoin MTC at marineco.in/ico
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 02:29:16 PM
I put on Ethereum and NEO these are incredible coins that keep the whole market afloat. I am sure that they will continue to be leaders for a long time.
Activity: 131
March 29, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
My buggie altcoin faforit isETH. because the price of ETH is the second price after BTC. compared to the much higher ETH. hence my phytorite altcoin is ETH.
Activity: 266
March 29, 2018, 07:40:48 AM
to me my favorite altcoin are ethereum ,fiancia and kripton i love them because i believe it will grow very well.
Activity: 73
March 29, 2018, 07:35:19 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

Same here bro,  i love having eth at this moment.
And holding this eth for almost a year and i already gain some profit of this coin.
Neo also is a very good coin you can still have thus coin and be part of
 your list.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 29, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum and I also like NEO (or Chinese Ethereum)). Both coins are special for me and I think that this coins has a good future.
Activity: 280
March 29, 2018, 06:02:17 AM
For me, the best altcoins now are NEO, Stellar and Waves. I plan to continue buying them. They are really perspective and more stable that some other coins.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2018, 05:32:10 PM
Polybius for me, I think Crypto banks are going to be massive. It's an extremely slow project to invest in but once it's pays off will be awesome. It's the same team behind it as Hashflare, you know that 3 year old cloud mining company that I'd argue is only 2nd in popularity to Genesis.
It shouldn't be that big because most guys want to have their investment kept to themselves. Putting money inside a Bank is not worth the time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 05:29:29 PM
Polybius for me, I think Crypto banks are going to be massive. It's an extremely slow project to invest in but once it's pays off will be awesome. It's the same team behind it as Hashflare, you know that 3 year old cloud mining company that I'd argue is only 2nd in popularity to Genesis.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
March 28, 2018, 05:25:43 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

No doubt NEO is highly promising coin its price is growing slowly.Today many prominent ICO are being launched on NEO platform.After ETH this product has great potential in future as its based on a very strong project,its developers are working with something innovative,may be in future it emerge as another ETH.Currently its not possible to overtake ETH however in future if it showed something extra ordinary above than the ETH smart Contract,surely it can surpass ETH.

I agree, but on the other hand, I think that its chances of surpassing Ethereum is slim to none, for now at least. I say that because I know, including myself that there are more people trusting and believing in Ethereum compared to NEO. I am not saying this because NEO is sort of the Chinese version of Ethereum, which many would think is a cheap copy; I think that Ethereum is better because it has proven itself in the market many times over and has been able to compete with the best coins in the market, and even with Bitcoin itself. I just trust it more right now.
Activity: 490
March 28, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
Ethereum and ripple are the best and my favorite altcoins until now. I believe for long life of that altcoins. Also i like IOTA and VeChain. IOTA as a real platform for real life things. And VeChain ... just believe for it profitable.

Activity: 63
March 28, 2018, 05:14:51 PM
The most recent altcoin i have invested in, is Lympo, they have young & solid team. Also, I believe in LTC and ETH, as their leaders are all about development instead of profits.
Activity: 119
March 28, 2018, 05:10:51 PM
I always looking for new blockchain because it will give me a chance to reach new ethereum at the begining, so i choose some altcoin like EOS, NEO, QTUM. Blockchain service is still good, like DragonChain, Vechain,... all the coin im invested are in profit but not so high, im just waiting now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
March 28, 2018, 05:03:49 PM
The best altcoins by my opinion:

ZEC
XMR
ETH
OAX
LTC

I expect serious growth from them.
Activity: 124
March 28, 2018, 05:01:40 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I love these altcoin's because it will grow future very fast and it has a great platform

NEO
NEM
WAVES
EOS
ETH
Activity: 308
March 28, 2018, 04:53:39 PM
I am now involved in an interesting bounty signature company project. I also decided to invest a little in it, because I think it is very promising.
Token- SFU
Activity: 55
March 28, 2018, 04:51:31 PM
I am all for charity, so my most favourite altcoin will be CHAR token about to be released by BCharity.io.
Pages:
Jump to: