Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 59. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:53:58 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I also noticed the progress and progress of the NEO that continues to show to a more positive. so I know little about the NEO's developmental motion. I'm sure if the developers continue to increase, NEO able to overtake Ethereum.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 10:52:16 AM
no why this but if you talk just about the coins it is obvious that in the first place now is because bitcoin is worth more than all
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
April 06, 2018, 10:47:06 AM
my favourite altcoin is eth and waves,,
but, i believe waves will be the next ethereum with a lot of excess inside the platform  Wink
Activity: 182
April 06, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
Big announcement!!

We are very close completing two partnership deals with brokers located in London and another in Israel,that have a global reach and that will benefit from our blockchain solution we are rolling out. We will have the final conclusions to report on during April.
https://medium.com/ixledger/30th-march-weekly-update-5ed09e697d1b
IXT iXledger

In 2018, tokens developed so far are actually used in business.
And those tokens will rise to over 100 times.
Activity: 805
Merit: 26
April 06, 2018, 10:32:45 AM
My favorite altcoin is ethereum. All of existing ICOs are alligned in ethereum blockchain and smart contract. I want how ethereum how useful in the world of blockchain technology as well as cryptocurrency. I also think that ethereum price woll surge soon but as of now, let us cherish the price of ethereum because we can invest to it even in a long run.
Activity: 378
April 06, 2018, 10:27:10 AM
Two-thirds of the money is spent in times of extreme market as will occur in the downtrend cycle of this market. Even i am seeing highest use case on ethereum still its accepting as a payment also platform is used for lots of ICO
Activity: 79
April 06, 2018, 10:08:32 AM
I like dogecoin because i invested in them some time ago  Grin But also thinking about buying Eth, seem to me like very perspective altcoin and i am going to get some in the near future.
Activity: 14
April 03, 2018, 03:28:05 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I would buy tokens of a really promising ICO, such as this one https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
The reason I love "Red Lanterns" is that I invest in project I like and earn money at the same time!
Activity: 122
April 03, 2018, 03:21:50 PM
These coins are MY favorite ones:-

(NEO, DASH, WAVES & IOTA)
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 03:16:57 PM
My choice for favorite Altcoin is Stellar Lumens, Ripple and Ethereum I think this is a good coin that many traded by investors.

Very promising looks Bitcoin Gold. He has a good price and huge growth, we will soon see! Roll Eyes Wink
Activity: 129
April 03, 2018, 03:08:56 PM
My choice for favorite Altcoin is Stellar Lumens, Ripple and Ethereum I think this is a good coin that many traded by investors.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
April 03, 2018, 02:26:12 PM
As we all know ETHER is reliable and most popular after Bitcoin,but some other coins like NEO,LITECOIN,BCH,and Lightning Bitcoin are best to invest having worthy stable future.Be careful to invest dont invest at one place because it increase the risk of loss and investment at different place minimize the risk.
Activity: 312
Merit: 10
(。◕‿◕。)
April 03, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
My favorite alt coin is still Ethereum because more than hundreds of ICOs are now running and using Ethereum's smart contracts to build up their own tokens. With this happening the possibility of Ethereum's market to grow is high.
Activity: 132
April 03, 2018, 01:37:17 PM
My favorite altcoins these are ( ETH, NEO, IOTA, RIPPLE & DASH)
Activity: 14
April 03, 2018, 01:24:43 PM

I personally think, that tokens are the future!
And buying tokens is the right decision, as for me.
Right now, I'm investing in "Red Lanterns" ICO https://[Suspicious link removed]/RddguE
I truly believe in this project!
Activity: 140
April 03, 2018, 05:39:38 AM
With a community of more than 4000 members after more than one month of ICO. MTC is time testing in 2014 and relaunch until 2018. Marinecoin has created a strong breakthrough after returning. Marinecoin MTC uses artificial intelligence to distribute ICO. With the less devil it will bring equity to the community. MTC will self sustaining and not depend on mine breathing. Currently Marinecoin is donating 20000 MTC to each of their members.Marinecoin use time dilution technology. its value is given artificial intelligence.  Evidence is here marinecoin.in
Activity: 126
Merit: 20
April 02, 2018, 01:28:44 PM
My favourite coin is ETH since it always sits the second place in the trading market due to its volume. It provides the platform for business or applications. they can customize tokens due to platforms. The price is stable and time to join in since the market is not good.
Activity: 238
April 01, 2018, 08:03:39 AM
There are many coins but the coin I like the most is XRP. It is a good coin in my point of view because it is linked with the banks and at this time many coins they are facing difficulty because of regulations and all the government policies. But XRP is linked with the banks so I am sure it will not face these kinds of difficulties.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
March 31, 2018, 07:28:38 AM
for technology i am interested in some of the small altcoins that sometimes people forget such as IOTA and ByteBall since they are pretty interesting and have good potential also.

for profit i also like small altcoins that are usually out of top100 because these coins usually have lower price also and that gives them a much bigger potential of getting a much bigger pump and that means a huge profit for me.
Activity: 108
March 31, 2018, 07:13:28 AM
I like many altcoins such as ETH and EOS the most and I am currently holding many altcoins. EOS has the potential to give high returns to its investors, ETH can also give high returns like EOS but I like ETH more than EOS. I am holding ETH, EOS, ICON, BNB, AION, WANCHAIN. I invested in Ethereum because of popularity of smart contracts and decentralized applications. Many Erc20 tokens are created and some of them can be useful. This gives more popularity and success to ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: