Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 68. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
Now these days Neo is the currency which is occupying a good and highest place among all crypto currency...according to my opinion this the best coin which shows the best results.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
March 20, 2018, 07:43:30 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I also really believe in the NEO project. I have studied the team and development plans and are calm for my coins. I keep them in the long run. If there is no bad news, by the end of the year we can see a price of up to $ 400. Well this is only my opinion.

Yes, Neo is just one of the promising altcoin in the year 2018 since it has a very promising growth in the crypto market. Considering that this is the Chinese version of ETH where this altcoin is mostly run by top professionals from China where I believe that there is good future because it has great blockchain platform technology. If majority of the people in China will support more on this coin, no doubt that this will become the next top ranking coin after bitcoin in the coming years.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 04:32:56 PM
Cardano is a system with an edge, it's blockchain is similar to Ethereum's mirroring the fact that decentralised applications (DAPS) and smart contracts can be built on the blockchain. I think this is my favorite.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
March 20, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I also really believe in the NEO project. I have studied the team and development plans and are calm for my coins. I keep them in the long run. If there is no bad news, by the end of the year we can see a price of up to $ 400. Well this is only my opinion.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

really neo very promising coin with a high capitalization, which has recently proved worthy and your words about the future of the coin may really come true
Activity: 392
March 20, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
I also like Ethereum, a good currency that has been on the market for a long time.
my acquaintance with the world of cryptography began with the Ethereum.
Recently, I started to like NEO as well as the coin of the company Credits.
In my opinion, these coins are very promising and will bring profit during the year.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
March 20, 2018, 01:21:23 PM
As for me, my most favorite coin remains eth. In addition, litecoin, syscoin and iota. With curiosity I observe neo development, which has good potential.
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
March 20, 2018, 01:16:20 PM
I think that many altcoins are now at very good prices, I think that in the case of the top10 is now a very good time to invest your funds, it probably will be right if you invest now, but it's usually just yours.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
My favorite Altcoin is Oyster Protocol (PRL),am holding this altcoins because of the concept behind the project,and the team are also working so hard to achieve their goal
Activity: 30
March 20, 2018, 12:48:31 PM
Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Zcash. They are top prromissing high value altcoins.
Activity: 63
March 20, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
I am big cryptocurrency fan and I’m invested in many different coins. But i love Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple the most.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
March 20, 2018, 11:53:16 AM
I'm absolutely agree with you, moreover I want to say that there is delisting of a lot of coins now but I'm sure that it will not touch Neo.
Activity: 38
March 20, 2018, 11:37:27 AM
Zcash (ZEC) for the anonymity.

Neo (NEO) for the project.

Credits (CS) for the potential.
March 20, 2018, 11:17:14 AM
My next most favorite altcoin is Minex coin.  The coin is resilience based on her own exchange known as minex core. The price has been stable between $23-30 for most of the time. I am holding Minex coin and hoping to see it reach $100 before the end of the year.
Activity: 28
March 20, 2018, 11:13:04 AM
HTML & XVG
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
DeepOnion used to be my favorite but now I don't prefer any coin. Probably cause I stopped with the day trading and only mining Ethereum now. But that does not make Ethereum my favorite now
Activity: 182
March 20, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

So far, my most favourite altcoin is the ethereum because most of the ICOs preferred it due to its compatibility to their tokens. I seriously don't know much about NEO but I heard it these past few days with some of my friends. I've read in an article that this NEO is a unique block chain that was created years ago. It seems that NEO and ethereum don't have a lot of difference to each other.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
March 20, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
I always remember hearing about Byteball but never felt the need to learn much about it until I started doing research on DAG. I always thought Byteball was complicated to say and sounded a bit juvinial so it must not be a serious coin. Boy was I wrong. After using and testing the Byteball wallet over the last week I decided to make Byteball one of my long term coin investments and make it a good share of my coin portfolio
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
My most favorite is ADA (Cardano).

Simply because I love how the team handles the project and I find them very competent on executing their future plans for the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
March 20, 2018, 10:14:39 AM
My favorite altcoins are Bancor and Waves, because it is very good but undervalued projects, so i believe that their price will grow many times to the end of 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: