Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 69. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 10:12:17 AM
it could happen NEO under ETH. now I myself have a hard time choosing an altcoin that stands tall when the market price weakens with bad news if there is something different from others I will choose it as my favorite altcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 14
March 20, 2018, 08:58:32 AM
I actually have many favourite altcoins, but the current apple of my eye is Credits! The team is very hardworking and active.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
March 20, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
Till now in Altcoin ETH is at the best. Now new techniques are coming from Altcoin safety purpose. Due to this there can be good security in their exchange. Many changes are happening in the market. For this we have to investing many good coins like Ripple, Xmr, Litcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:04:46 AM
my favorite altcoin is ethereum because every project I'm dealing with ethereum is always acceptable so my confidence in altcoin is great.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 05:03:11 AM
My favorite coin is ETH because you can do many things to this coin you can pay bills, buy item, and many things.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 20, 2018, 04:58:35 AM
My favorite project is ETH, because ETH has the most perfect intelligent contract, and the popularity of ETH is very high, so the potential of ETH rising is still very high,so i invested eth.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1362
March 19, 2018, 05:03:43 AM
My all time favourite altcoins were always bitcoin and monero back in time until all these smart contract madness happening. Both coins are still lot more special for me but I obviously like ethereum too.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 19, 2018, 05:01:22 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I have only one most favorite alternative coins and i trully love it. Even when the times are not good it in the market and the performance is not good i will always believe in this and love it. It is the ethereum there are many benefits and advantage of it so that's why i love it  the earnings in this is enough and i am willing to wait just to make ethereum good
Activity: 154
March 19, 2018, 04:58:19 AM
I just always focus the fact where i am gonna safe and my ivestment also safe. no doubt some alts coins like Neo , Eth , lite coin these 3 picks are my best coin but i am not trader i just hold all 3 coins and at the end of 2018 i sale my all coin.
Activity: 84
March 19, 2018, 04:41:59 AM
Litecoin (LTC)
Litecoin (LTC) Launched in 2011, Litecoin was one of the first crypto currencies to follow Bitcoin. And if the latter is often called new gold, then Litecoin is the silver of the crypto-currency market. The author of this project is Charlie Lee, a graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and a former Google engineer. Litecoin is based on a global open-source payment network that is not controlled by any central authority. To confirm the work, a so-called "script" is used, which can be decoded using a conventional PC processor. Although Litecoin is similar in many respects to Bitcoin, it is characterized by a faster block-generation speed, and therefore provides faster confirmation of transactions. With each passing day, more and more outlets are beginning to accept payment in this currency.

Ethereum (ETH)
Ethereum (ETH) Ethereum was launched in 2015. It is a decentralized software platform that allows you to create and use smart contracts and distributed applications (ĐApp). During 2014, the preliminary sale of the coins - coins of this network was carried out. Demand has surpassed all expectations of developers. Ethers are used to run applications on the Ethereum platform. Figuratively speaking, the ether is a means of transportation on the Ethereum platform and is therefore in demand mainly by developers who want to create and use their own applications within Ethereum. According to the official description, Ethereum can be used to "encode, decentralize, secure and trade almost anything." After the attack on the DAO in 2016, Ethereum split into Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC). Currently, the market capitalization of Ethereum (ETH) is 4.46 billion dollars. This is the second after Bitcoin indicator among all crypto-currencies.

Zcash (ZEC)
Zcash (ZEC) Zcash is a decentralized open source crypto currency. Launched in the second half of 2016 and looks pretty promising. According to the authors of the project, "if Bitcoin is http in the world of money, then Zcash is https". Zcash provides high confidentiality and selective transparency of transactions. The authors claim that their offspring, like https, provides additional security and confidentiality due to the fact that all transactions are registered and published in a chain of blocks, but data about the sender, recipient and the amount are kept secret. Zcash offers users the ability to conduct "screened" transactions, the content of which is encrypted using the advanced cryptographic method of its own design called zk-SNARK.

Dash
DashDash (originally Darkcoin) is a more private version of Bitcoin. This currency provides increased anonymity due to the fact that its network makes transactions virtually untraceable. Dash was launched in January 2014 and quickly gained wide popularity. The Crypto currency was created and developed by Evan Duffield. For its extraction, you can use both a central processing unit (PC) and graphics processors. In March 2015, the name Darkcoin was replaced by Dash (reduction from Digital Cash - digital money), and the coin received a DASH ticker. This rebranding was not associated with any changes in technology.
Activity: 98
March 19, 2018, 02:30:06 AM
that altcoins must really be good. I'll check it out.
Activity: 266
March 19, 2018, 02:28:48 AM
My favorite cryptocurrency is dadi, the market value of dadi is very low, and the main network is coming online, and dadi has a large number of fans.

Activity: 504
YOUC | John McAfee Supports
March 19, 2018, 02:08:37 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

Neo is a quite good altcoins, it has smart contract like ETH too.
but ethereum is still the most used coins by peoples.
To replace eth, it will be a long time to take i think. if NEO keep developing, this can be happened faster.
Activity: 266
March 18, 2018, 11:22:03 PM
My favorite is REDL. Utility token in Red Lanterns app.
Activity: 124
March 18, 2018, 11:05:46 PM
MY OPINION is:-

eth is the best alt coin
Activity: 264
Merit: 101
March 18, 2018, 11:03:42 PM

there are so many ideas about the best altcoins, but i think for this year ADA, ETH and also NEO will be good because of their technology and popularity.
Activity: 190
March 18, 2018, 10:56:25 PM
Neo seems like an interesting coin indeed... But I am still very for making your own blockchain if you are making a cryptocurrency. That's the whole point of decentralization, I think it would be a disaster to have so many projects on one chain like we are seeing with Ethereum...
Activity: 181
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
March 18, 2018, 10:47:43 PM
I don't think any altcoin now, because the current in a bear market, so under the condition of the policy is not clear, perhaps investment altcoin is not a good decision, in my opinion, the BTC is suitable for investment.
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin as of now.Ethereum is a decentrelized application and smart contracts that provide as programmed without  any chance of fraud and third party interference and ethereum is suit whether short or long term investments that has a huge potential to grow.
GREEN - TO. TRADE TO TRADE TO TREND

I spent a lot of effort and plow trade, has experienced many psychological win, greed, disappointment. Up also sad, down also very sad. So I really have a share from the heart for the new trade ae, or ko is specialized:

1. Let's trade only 1 pair of rates is usdt with altcoin
Let's just play with the good altcoin (1-5 crypto), the focus will help us to win higher, consider btc is altcoin and just to speculate with it. Learn how to identify a good crypto to hold a coin every time a big storm occurs.
3. GREEN - TO. Use only one third of the money to trade down long waves. Two-thirds of the money is spent in times of extreme market as will occur in the downtrend cycle of this market.
3. Be ready with the great crisis that may happen until 2019-2021. Previously, it was prudent to shift cash flow from real estate through gold to valuable assets. The crisis has allowed us to hold diamonds with junk prices (with crypto and securities). And pick up real estate with good prices.
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 10:33:38 PM
I don't think any altcoin now, because the current in a bear market, so under the condition of the policy is not clear, perhaps investment altcoin is not a good decision, in my opinion, the BTC is suitable for investment.
Ethereum is my favorite altcoin as of now.Ethereum is a decentrelized application and smart contracts that provide as programmed without  any chance of fraud and third party interference and ethereum is suit whether short or long term investments that has a huge potential to grow.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 18, 2018, 04:24:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: