Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 12. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 06:50:41 AM
for now the altcoin favorites that I have are XRP and Ethereum, these two coins can provide very many benefits and the movements can also be predicted and are very safe if used to grow assets that I have.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 06:29:05 AM
In the world of crypto currencies lately the most favorite subcoins are Ripple, Ada, Mtc. When you examine the project and white paper you'll know that the potential is high.
Activity: 238
September 24, 2018, 06:28:08 AM
The most favorite altcoin is like the most profitable and stable altcoin so it could be NEO that is very convincing and growing now and these trends are very far-sighted for this one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 06:26:24 AM
and my favorite crypto currency is the etherium because I'm sure that this future is behind this coin
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 06:24:48 AM
Eperium very good altcon.I like that there is a large number of ICO on his platform.And many successful projects have been created.But he's not the only one.There are competitors of Ethereum, but they are not so valued by society.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
September 24, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
My favourite altcoin is Ethereum and NEO. This is really a great coin with the great future.

Signature: ICO Development Services
Ethereum is the my most favorite Altcoin since I started to cryptocurrency because I trusted this crypto, it is one of the good to invest and one of the profitable. Also what I like to this crypto it is affordable and it is now become more popular that's why there's possibility it will increase its value. And I think I will never give up to this coin because I know it has good future and possible to become more profitable.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
September 24, 2018, 06:10:11 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

So what happens now to your favorite coin?Seems That Chinese ethereum is bleeding to death lol

My favorite altcoin is ethereum and litecoin because this two coins is the most potentially crypto coin for me and this will bring good future to those who supports this
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 05:57:53 AM
I'm quite interested in PolyMath lately, because PolyMath is the foundation of the Security Token. Polymath's ST20 protocol is full of legal requirements so that tokens generated can be legally transacted and used only for participants who have verified their identity.
Activity: 228
September 24, 2018, 05:53:07 AM
For me, the best altcoin is primarily Ethereum.And even though many are already predicting its complete collapse, I still believe in its growth.It's my favorite coin.But I also believe in the potential of Ripple, EOS and Waves.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 24, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
I think eidoo has a good future. because Eidoo wants to do things differently by comparison with the others, in a safer and simpler way, to provide a special focus on the user experience and make the complexity of the crypto world more understandable. In addition Eidoo aims to make it easier for users to manage block-based digital assets. For now, the wallet focuses on the Ethereum and ERC20 markers. However, in the future,
Activity: 308
September 24, 2018, 05:41:57 AM
My altcoin favorites are ethereum, cardano, litecoin, Eos, Stellar, Neo. The coin has good progress when the market conditions are not in good condition.
Activity: 287
September 24, 2018, 05:17:17 AM
I love the ETH coin. Because ETH is a coin higher in mass than other coins. ETH has good potential in the market. Except for ETH I like EOS and NEO these days. ETH This coin is great for investment and great potential. I believe that by the end of this year ETH has a bright future
Activity: 350
September 24, 2018, 04:24:06 AM
My favorite Altcoint is ethereum, neo, eos, I think Altcoint's third feeling is good and good to be made as an investment and I am sure that the future development will grow even better, if you are sure please invest in all three coints
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
September 24, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
For now the most mentioned by many is ethereum and also ripple they all say that it's the best besides bitcoin that is currently available. and indeed the fact is that it's a good investment
Activity: 378
September 24, 2018, 03:49:51 AM
My most favorite altcoins which i have in my portfolio such as Etherum, Neo, Waves, Startis and Siacoin, I think those coins are good for long term hold and they can gives me good returns.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 24, 2018, 03:35:09 AM
The development of NEO is getting better, in terms of prices in the past month around $ 17 and now being $ 18 has experienced a very good increase. Maybe sometime later Neo will be a threat to the ETH and take the position as the best altcoin, but that might happen if Neo's price improves and stabilizes. I am sure Neo will increase dramatically and benefit all of us, so if you want to choose altcoin what you want to invest the answer is NEO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 133
September 24, 2018, 03:30:48 AM
I have many promising Altcoins.
My favorite alts is ETH, NEO, Ripple, Doge
I think Doge has a bright and promising future and  has good opportunities.

Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 24, 2018, 03:28:09 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market

I agree with ethereum too. As it continue to live in the cryptocurrency, it never forget to prove itself that it is not really a bubble that will just soar and pop. In fact it has a cycle in which if ot goes down, sooner or later it will rise again. That is the cycle of etc that is why patience is a must.
Activity: 994
September 24, 2018, 03:13:40 AM
it could happen but if I think it's very difficult to overtake ETH in the near future it might be possible to overtake ETH 20-30 years from now, but for now I still choose ethereum as a favorite coin
Activity: 316
Merit: 3
quarkchain.io
September 24, 2018, 03:10:28 AM
The most beloved altcoyin. IOTEX, a remarkable project, I follow the project since 2017, I am fundamentally confident in the project. Here is a special report for himself, the work of the project for the summer of 2018. https://telegra.ph/IOTEX-Tyazheloe-leto-2018-g-09-24
Pages:
Jump to: