Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Favorite Altcoin. - page 13. (Read 9362 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 108
September 24, 2018, 03:06:01 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.

I think many people interest in ETH for Altcoin ,because Ethereum is no 2 in coinmarketcap after bitcoin . Ethereum have bright future after many project ICO Based Ethereum (ERC20) , so this is reason why Ethereum is most favorite Altcoin.
I also like ETH because it has many practical applications applied in life. ETH also has a huge support community that makes ETH always have a second place in the cryptocurrency market. Keeping ETH in the long run is an effective investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 03:05:47 AM
For me, it’s ethereum. It’s truly my favorite. I made a good profit thanks to ethereum so i’ll keep buying and i’ll hodl eth as long as i can. I hope everything will be fine.
its same with me, i really like ethereum, but right now, i don't know why my taste has lost to ethereum, I prefer EOS and Tether, maybe this is because many ICO projects which based on ethereum are scam and fail
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 02:46:09 AM
To me the gradually growing Altcoin is NEO,its called Chinese Ethereum because its also based on updated and modified ETH smart contract technology.I also studied about its development team,very competent and experienced in block chain technology.I think if Ban news in China stop,then this Chinese product NEO can bring revolution in coming years,it may overtake ETH in upcoming few years.This is my extensive research about NEO.Share your ideas.
I think LITECOIN and NEO. I think it has a great development team and the project & ideas.
Ripple became a very capable for coins are favored. In addition to the Ripple is very capable to generate more profits that made it so to be able to count on. In addition to the level of influence the developments continued to occur. so this has to be the appeal to make it the main coin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 02:33:33 AM

The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 329
Merit: 22
September 23, 2018, 07:40:45 PM
EOS is a very interesting one. I has quite many functions and can offer some basic issues. It's still developing but really fast and we can see an engaged succes.
Activity: 364
September 23, 2018, 07:40:08 PM

I think many people interest in ETH for Altcoin ,because Ethereum is no 2 in coinmarketcap after bitcoin . Ethereum have bright future after many project ICO Based Ethereum (ERC20) , so this is reason why Ethereum is most favorite Altcoin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
September 23, 2018, 07:35:39 PM
Altcoin which is my favorite is ethereum. I highly idolize ethereum because ethereum is an almost perfect coin on blockchain technology. Ethereum has almost no defects. I myself saw the benefits that ethereum brought so that it was not surprising that ethereum was nicknamed the king of the ICO. As king of ICO, ethereum managed to make almost all ICOs use the blockchain platform. In addition, the smart contract technology brought by ethereum is very innovative and has been proven to facilitate work. I am very amazed by ethereum and I plan to have it as much as possible.
ethereum is indeed a good investment choice, aside from the technology now ethereum has become a cryptocurrency that controls the market after bitcoin and of course this should be an appreciation of ethereum itself
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
September 23, 2018, 07:28:33 PM
I also love NEO because it is a platform that is calling attention to interesting ICO projects. I can also see an important growth in its community. I feel comfortable and safe with the platform between an alternative after Ethereum, NEO is my favorite.

Although I recently read that the Chinese government is taking measures to prevent fraud by depressing the ICOs which will significantly affect NEO in its growth. NEO: 3 Reasons for the Price Spiraling Downward
Activity: 560
September 23, 2018, 06:58:59 PM
Altcoin which is my favorite is ethereum. I highly idolize ethereum because ethereum is an almost perfect coin on blockchain technology. Ethereum has almost no defects. I myself saw the benefits that ethereum brought so that it was not surprising that ethereum was nicknamed the king of the ICO. As king of ICO, ethereum managed to make almost all ICOs use the blockchain platform. In addition, the smart contract technology brought by ethereum is very innovative and has been proven to facilitate work. I am very amazed by ethereum and I plan to have it as much as possible.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
September 23, 2018, 06:54:20 PM
For me, it’s ethereum. It’s truly my favorite. I made a good profit thanks to ethereum so i’ll keep buying and i’ll hodl eth as long as i can. I hope everything will be fine.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 20, 2018, 07:51:55 AM
my favorite altcoin is Ethereum. I think that he has great prospects in the future and it is possible that he will be able to surpass bitcoin
Most of us here in crypto world the most favorite altcoins base of what I see is the ethereum.  Why? Because it is the next bitcoin for us and they have a lot of uses compared to other altcoins in the market. Different ICO and parners are uses ethereum to buy or purchase a token.
So true. Ethereum is really functional today. It is uses in different projects that is why its popularity boosted. But there is something that happened that is not good for the market, an unexpected scenario. But still there is no need to worry because as i have stated a while ago, it has a huge number of users that is why it will soon boost again and prove itself.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:31:07 AM
I also like NEO. But NEO still can't rise to the top. ETH dropped to $ 190. I still want ETH to rise even further.
Activity: 18
September 18, 2018, 06:20:27 AM
TBH Bitcoin is my fav, ETH would be my second choice. they both contribute the largest portion of the crypto market. Relatively they are more safe then other coin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
September 18, 2018, 05:41:17 AM
my favorite altcoin was Ethereum plus Wepower, but the following times are not good times, I absolutely trust their projects and resources, but they have taken the current position of the market
My favorite altcoin is Ethereum too. I like to use it because of its better advantages then that of any cryptocurrency. Ethereum price is good for investment and Etherum is less volatile too, so these two above reason help in to invest in Ethereum for long-term profitable purposes. Ethereum is also accepted by many multimillion companies for their business and commercial use purposes and this thing help it to improve Ethereum price. Another thing because of which i love Ethereum is its transactions facility which is trustable and fast too.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 04:03:18 AM
NEO is indeed a good currency with technology and potential. I personally are very optimistic about the prospects of NEO. But since the ONT came out, NEO's price has slowly fallen, which is very confused.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
September 18, 2018, 01:51:11 AM
Monero. I am a huge fan of privacy coins as I like to keep my transactions hidden so monero interests me a lot. I like how the coin has managed to hold up in this market despite the fall being s much in the past months in the market. I am keeping my eyes on the coin and holding my coins because I know that it is going to end up doing very well.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 01:48:18 AM
whatever the choice of investors depends on the confidence and patience of an investor in choosing the coins that investors will use to invest, of course
Activity: 462
September 18, 2018, 01:39:49 AM
Right now, my favorite Altcoin is ETH, NEO. EOS, LTC, Wave. But in that, despite ETH's abnormal fluctuations, I still trusted and chose ETH in the # 1 position. The technology, market and community of ETH created my belief.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
September 18, 2018, 01:30:17 AM
The most favorite altcoin for me is DragonCoin. This token is traded at a price of 20-30 cents now. According to my forecasts, DragonCoin has a growth potential to 4 - 5 US dollars. I think the token will cost about 4 dollars at the 2019  beginning.
Activity: 168
September 17, 2018, 01:28:34 PM
These coins are a very promising and the stable price at this moment. I think its price will be rising again in this end of the year. BTC, NEM, IOTA
Pages:
Jump to: