Pages:
Author

Topic: Most of your coins are going to be worthless in years. - page 6. (Read 1004 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 253
Everyone knows that most of the coins in the market will be erased from the market in time. There are not too many coins which are really promising. Doing a detailed research is very important especially because of this.
Yes, just like in projects in 2017 that totally vanished after the bear market even some of them are very promising to bring the crypto to different level but still didn't managed to survive in bear market due to short of funds throughout the years. Most of sh*tcoins will be vanished after this the bull run so it's very important that we know about this tokens have limitation. They are only being hype this season and memes tokens will also one of those tokens. We cannot guaranteed their worth in the long run. So if we're aiming for long-term and project that worth to invest, crypto that have great foundation and list between top 50 we should aim.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Yes, many coins will be useless. But at the same time, some give a good boost. The ones I sold are now much more expensive. So it's best to keep all the coins for yourself if you have other income.
Activity: 994
Merit: 20
I think there is nobody who thinks in the completely opposite way. There are many scam or thrash projects in the market now. It is important to be able to sort those ones out. I always do my own research before investing into a new project.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
It's obvious that some coins with no value but only hype behind them won't be around in a few months. This is something that's far from new. You can look at the last bull run and see that only the coins with value and big budget were still around and even popped off during this bull run.

Without much of a prediction it is safe to say that all the meme coins will die along with most others.

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
It has to be said. Its common sense. There are thousands of coins. Scamcoin, losercoin, Shiba coin. All real coins btw.

Yes there will be a couple coins that are very valuable in a couple years but the vast majority of them will be worthless.

Only coins that do things will be valuable. Coins that you have that are just there to hopefully go up on value so you can profit will be worthless.

Its like the dot com boom. You are betting on websites. Which website is going to get the most visitors. Most died.

Yeah, it is always said that at least 90 percent of the cryptocurrencies in the market is just thrash and they will just disappear at a point. So people should be really careful while investing into such coins (shitcoins actually).
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
This is depend on the trend of BTC and whole crypto markets, if the crypto market continue with the trend of bullish, alot of coins will be have potential go to new high. And for the long term, after bull season ended, then only some altcoin that will survive, this is according trend of market and the products each coins. For long term holding, BTC is safer than altcoin, because too many competitor for each altcoin.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
Everyone knows that most of the coins in the market will be erased from the market in time.
bitcoins runs for a long time but never gets erased in all exchanges .
they dont have expiratiom date but they will only get removed if there will be no demand coming from them .
really op ? but what if most of my coins are classic and not the new meme coins ? they cannot become worthless as time pass by but classic coins can only become worthmore  .
Activity: 980
Merit: 12
Everyone knows that most of the coins in the market will be erased from the market in time. There are not too many coins which are really promising. Doing a detailed research is very important especially because of this.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
I guess it depends on the developer. many coins may become worthless within 1 year. however, there are still quite a few coins that become very valuable, or even their price becomes very high when 1 year. however, it all depends on the coins you choose to hold. if I feel that the coin has no potential, I will sell it.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
It has to be said. Its common sense. There are thousands of coins. Scamcoin, losercoin, Shiba coin. All real coins btw.

Yes there will be a couple coins that are very valuable in a couple years but the vast majority of them will be worthless.

Only coins that do things will be valuable. Coins that you have that are just there to hopefully go up on value so you can profit will be worthless.

Its like the dot com boom. You are betting on websites. Which website is going to get the most visitors. Most died.

In my opinion, most of the coins on the market are useless even now, but I don't think that's a surprise to anyone.

However, this is a normal "rule" when something is in vogue - there are things that are really good and have value and a future, and there are those who try to copy and make money without value. This should not surprise anyone.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158
--snip--We must strengthen our belief in Bitcoin and have confidence in the Bitcoin market.
While you are at it, you may also pray to Thor to strike down Chinese FUD and make an offering of a a young deer's antlers beside the office's of Elon Musk so he will understand PoW faster than he can tweet about shit-coins.

--snip--
Dot com boom survivors weren't necessarily so because they had the most visitors, but because those businesses and activites made sense to be online. Those who went into it with the perspective of a traditional business and used a dot-com as an e-business cover-up folded quickly.

When it comes to cryptocurrency, the most basic need is for a currency and network that is reliable, robust, yet decentralized and censorship-resistant; with a 100% commitment to those latter qualities. Amidst all the wannabes and the corporate/ foundation-coins, Bitcoin is the only one that manages to do that.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

This is a normal thing with cryptocurrencies. I have noticed this for myself too that some or most of the top Coins I traded back in 2017 are no were near the top Coins on any market tracking site now. Even if some of them are still trading, I believe as someone have already mentioned, we have newer technology and a new approach to things and the projects that are not able to keep up will naturally go under.  
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
The Bitcoin market will rebound again. We must strengthen our belief in Bitcoin and have confidence in the Bitcoin market.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
As I the circle of life in all systems.

~99% of all life that has ever lived is now extinct. Complex life led to complex systems, and steeper degrees of competition for finite resources. Life goes on, but things adjust, moving pieces in the larger machine change but the engine keeps turning.

~99% of all stocks have gone to 0. We don't see this phenomena in front of our eyes, because people measure our economies using aggregates and indexes, but the rising tide is carried by a small subset of the healthy and fit companies. Nearly every stock that has ever traded on the NYSE eventually went bust, but the market index continues to climb as the clear winners continue to rise and carry the overall market with them.

Crypto is no different. Coins have come and gone. If we look at historic market cap data, besides bitcoin all top crypto markets in 2013 are no longer in the top 10-20 coins for 2021. Some outliers have held out and remain in demand, but their death is inevitable.

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
So true.

Many of them are going to be worthless even with the thing that's attached to your name, the defi projects, time will come that investors will start to flee from it due to the several hacks that are happening with them and it's going to be harder to trust them.

But it's a fact that just like what has happened these past years, many coins have been valuable then the year has come that they're no longer valuable.
Activity: 902
Merit: 101
Absolutely. But if you know what you're doing you can make profits of it in a small term. In long term i have faith only in BTC, ETH, LTC and BCH.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Those coins that can't stand the test of time are just there to enrich the the devs and a few early adopters.

Which is why if a coin does not have a community to back it, buy low wait for the pump and sell then leave, it doesn't always happen sometimes coin fails to take off and dies as a shitcoin, the reality of our crypto life 😉.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
And it isn't surprising, coins compete with other coins after all, so whoever is better would naturally stand out and stay on the top, and whoever is bad would go down the drain. Most altcoins are shtcoins yes, but some are worth picking up if you want to invest and widen your portfolio. It just takes time to actually study up and identify which coin would actually last the test of time. Don't look at how a coin boomed at it's start, look at how the coin stood in around 4 maybe 5 years, since it's only going to show its true value by then.
copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 979
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
to be honest coin will pop out and not gonna stop soon from shitcoin to really valuable coin and we can took example on bsc yesterday when doge clone or meme coin becoming pump and dump coin

and it make really good penny for people like me who's work on bounty hunter when new coin launch

always #DoYourOwnResearch and #DoWithYourOwnRisk

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801

Most died.
Not all cryptocurrencies are listed on coinmarketcap, even so there are 5391 cryptocurrencies on that website.

Pages from 44 to 54 are dead projects with less than $1,000 trading volume in 24 hours or 0 volume. It supports the fact you posted.

Most of altcoins, useless tokens as meme tokens will be dead. $SHIBA and other dog meme tokens will have similar endings. If you consider $SHIBA as a leader of meme token, it can survive but other meme tokens will die.

Coingecko shows 37 meme tokens in that category: https://www.coingecko.com/vi/categories/meme-token

Let's save the link and watch when most of those meme tokens will die with no trading volume.
Pages:
Jump to: