Pages:
Author

Topic: Most Promising Altcoins to Invest in 2019 - page 17. (Read 25243 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
November 21, 2018, 08:50:12 AM
There's no way you can predict to have an altcoin to invest in. I've already done that kind of mistake I've invested more than $500 to some altcoins and afterwards it becomes a shit coin. There's a lot of promising altcoin out there but afterwards it becomes shitcoins, well there's nothing wrong in relying on different persons/bloggers/etc's prediction but remember that you should be responsible in your investments.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
November 21, 2018, 08:41:17 AM
Most promising altcoins that will flourish in the year 2019 is ripple. Ripple has been performing well even at the time when the market is in pain with most coins declining dramatically in prices. Even king coins bitcoin and ethereum are lagging behind if we look at the performance of ripple. I think ripple will even beat bitcoin in the days to come.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
November 21, 2018, 08:36:12 AM
Ethereum seems most promising altcoin for the investment. And one of the best factors about ETH is its price is very low, due to the current market situation. So it's a golden opportunity for everyone to buy eth right now at the lower rate and then after certain time later when the market will start to recover then that time we can sell it at higher price and instead of that you can generate a good amount of profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 15, 2018, 08:44:25 AM
I believe that the most possible Altcoin is Ethereum and I hope that investors will finally see the real value of Ethereum and will trust in this coin, in the same way, they are doing this with Bitcoin. If such thing happens, Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 26
November 15, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
All of the coins are trashed now ,worth pennies on the levels we saw even a year ago thus if ONE believes that market will have a second bull run than almost any coin is a good investment.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 08:06:05 AM
An overview of the best cryptocurrency to invest in 2019 for potential long-term crypto investors.

Analysis of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2019
Pages:
Jump to: