Pages:
Author

Topic: (MOVED) BipCoin. Mineable. CryptoNote. BipCot NoGov Licensed. - page 3. (Read 23154 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Someone in Athens, Greece bought BipCoin stickers from me with BipCoin the week that BipCoin first came out. The post office just returned them "unable to deliver to address." They made it to Greece, there's stuff in Greek written on the envelope. I put the exact address he sent me.

I don't remember the user name, I've been selling a lot of stickers (here; https://bipcoin.org/?page_id=1909 )

If it was you, PM me your name and the correct address, I'll send them again, no charge to you. I'm sure your post man is drunk. Mine is, and you guys have ouzo.

MWD
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Pepe is back!

I see there are talks about Dot-Bip?

Will this work similar to Namecoin domains?

Pepe wonders how MWD plans to solve the domain-squatter problem?

Oh, there is a whitepaper...

Pepe will read it.

tl;dr  They plan on indexing the cost of a domain to the price of gold.  I believe it'll be an amount of gold that is currently about $8.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Tying the price of Bipcoin to gold?   Shocked

Did Pepe read that right?

Not Bipcoin, just the price of registering a domain, if I'm understanding it right.
Activity: 120
Merit: 13
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol
Tying the price of Bipcoin to gold?   Shocked

Did Pepe read that right?
Activity: 120
Merit: 13
Pepe is NOT a hate symbol
Pepe is back!

I see there are talks about Dot-Bip?

Will this work similar to Namecoin domains?

Pepe wonders how MWD plans to solve the domain-squatter problem?

Oh, there is a whitepaper...

Pepe will read it.
Activity: 70
Hey dudes.  I heard about this coin on the Crypto Show, and decided to try mining for the first time.  

Just wondering if anyone knows how often the bip.cryptonotepool.com pool pays out?  I haven't received a payment in the 12+ hours I've been mining.  Also haven't received my withdrawal from Cryptopia after about 12 hours..  just hoping there's not something wrong with my address.

https://i.imgsafe.org/d92b619318.jpg

It pays out every 10 minutes, but not until you've mined at least 5 BIP.  You're mining at a fairly low hashrate, so it might take some time.  If you want more frequent payouts, try the democats pool.

Coolio, thanks for the reply.  

Yeah I'm just using yam generic on Linux right now.  I haven't figured out quite how to tweak it to use more threads / CPU, but I only had an hour or so to play around with it before I had to go to bed then to work.  Also having a fun time trying to get NVIDIA CUDA drivers installed so that I can try GPU mining with ccminer.  I refuse to use Windows in my home and this is one of those times where I think I'm making it hard on myself Cheesy

Edit:  Or I guess it may have something to do with the port number I chose (the one for low end hardware)..  I'll update that when I get off work and see if my hashrate increases.
Edit2:  Just because I know you all were waiting on the edge of your seats, I downloaded minerd and compiled it from source and now I'm getting 2x what I was using yam.. 
for yam you need to add
Code:
-t X
to the terminal command, where X is the number of threads you want to use
Activity: 73
yeah, i do

did you try using
Code:
-nofee
? i think that is it but i can't remember for sure

I'll post my command lines when i get home in a few hours.

thanks, I did put nofee in there, idk why it don't work. this is what I have:
set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://cryptonotepool.com:3336 -u bip1u3pWjGmXGgB4nvpPNc6TGftjZa6HPhrhCkNj1fFeQTDbgexc4L4hoSNQreDL5HYzMnBQd3Nc813 w9SSMxXeS82Mok5DWh2 -p x -nofee 1

Ah - I just checked and I forgot, I am using Wolf miner for BIPcoin and Claymore for XMR. I couldn't get Claymore to work either. sorry! Wolf miner works great though.
ok thanks
Hey dudes.  I heard about this coin on the Crypto Show, and decided to try mining for the first time.  

Just wondering if anyone knows how often the bip.cryptonotepool.com pool pays out?  I haven't received a payment in the 12+ hours I've been mining.  Also haven't received my withdrawal from Cryptopia after about 12 hours..  just hoping there's not something wrong with my address.

It pays out every 10 minutes, but not until you've mined at least 5 BIP.  You're mining at a fairly low hashrate, so it might take some time.  If you want more frequent payouts, try the democats pool.

Coolio, thanks for the reply.  

Yeah I'm just using yam generic on Linux right now.  I haven't figured out quite how to tweak it to use more threads / CPU, but I only had an hour or so to play around with it before I had to go to bed then to work.  Also having a fun time trying to get NVIDIA CUDA drivers installed so that I can try GPU mining with ccminer.  I refuse to use Windows in my home and this is one of those times where I think I'm making it hard on myself Cheesy

Edit:  Or I guess it may have something to do with the port number I chose (the one for low end hardware)..  I'll update that when I get off work and see if my hashrate increases.
Edit2:  Just because I know you all were waiting on the edge of your seats, I downloaded minerd and compiled it from source and now I'm getting 2x what I was using yam.. 

racemo, Thank you for your service!
Activity: 90

Hey dudes.  I heard about this coin on the Crypto Show, and decided to try mining for the first time. 

Just wondering if anyone knows how often the bip.cryptonotepool.com pool pays out?  I haven't received a payment in the 12+ hours I've been mining.  Also haven't received my withdrawal from Cryptopia after about 12 hours..  just hoping there's not something wrong with my address.

yeah, i do

did you try using
Code:
-nofee

NsGpuCNMiner -o stratum+tcp://cryptonotepool.com:3336 -u bip1u3pWjGmXGgB4nvpPNc6TGftjZa6HPhrhCkNj1fFeQTDbgexc4L4hoSNQreDL5HYzMnBQd3Nc813 w9SSMxXeS82Mok5DWh2 -p x -nofee 1

Ah - I just checked and I forgot, I am using Wolf miner for BIPcoin and Claymore for XMR. I couldn't get Claymore to work either. sorry! Wolf miner works great though.
yeah, i do

did you try using
Code:
-nofee

Poloniex
Bittrex,
LiveCoin
Cryptopia
Bter

Are the only Altcoin exchanges that have Cryptonote integration as far as I know

Thank you so much!

You'll always be our first, and I will always appreciate you doing that.

Have you read the whitepaper of what we have planned? If you do you may see why one day you may have "We had BipCoin first!" at the top of your site.

Half kidding, half not. Read the first couple pages, see if it grabs you:
https://bipcoin.org/ASSETS/WP/Dot-Bip_whitepaper.pdf

I do know our price tripled and network hashrate doubled since it came out a few days ago.

MWD
Activity: 355

C-Cex doesn't add cryptonotes.

wow. They don't.

I'll ask them to remove us from listing. Either that's scammy to list us for "voting", or they just didn't notice.

Do you know of hand a list of the exchanges that do take CryptoNotes? or if not that, any in particular that do not?

I know Cryptopia does, we're on there.

Thank you for your service!

MWD

Poloniex
Bittrex,
LiveCoin
Cryptopia
Bter

Are the only Altcoin exchanges that have Cryptonote integration as far as I know

wow. They don't.

I'll ask them to remove us from listing. Either that's scammy to list us for "voting", or they just didn't notice.

Do you know of hand a list of the exchanges that do take CryptoNotes? or if not that, any in particular that do not?

I know Cryptopia does, we're on there.

Thank you for your service!

MWD
Activity: 352
If anyone wants to "vote" to help get BipCoin C-Cex,
 https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

The address to send it to is on there, it's
19EPY2jKo4psT3dtDwrkTv17KqLYD3WXwJ

It would be a good exchange for us since some commerce sites use it in .

Thanks!

The democats block explorer does not seem to be working

The other one at the pool works but while the pool reports a total network hashrate of about 2 KH, the Block explorer page reports 1 KH

Which one, if any is accurate?

They can be out of synch with each other while hashrate is rising or falling fast on an exchange or the network. Sometimes the two pools will report differently for a little while. Sometimes even a pool total hash will show more than total network (!). this is the nature of pools, especially CryptoNote.
yeah, i do

did you try using
Code:
-nofee

does anybody mine this with claymore's miner. I can't get it to work with that.  it tells me
19:04:17:639   5ec   Wrong wallet address bip1u3pWjGmXGgB4nvpPNc6TGftjZa6HPhrhCkNj1fFeQTDbgexc4L4hoSNQreDL5HYzMnBQd3Nc813 w9SSMxXeS82Mok5DWh2 - XMR/QCN/BCN/FCN/Aeon/Duck/Dash/OEC/MCN/ORION addresses are supported only.
19:04:17:639   5ec   Pool cryptonotepool.com removed from the list

then quits. any help would be great. thanks
Pages:
Jump to: