Pages:
Author

Topic: (MOVED) BipCoin. Mineable. CryptoNote. BipCot NoGov Licensed. - page 8. (Read 23154 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

bipcoin is hypnotic

that's excellent. Will share somewhere, with attribution.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

bipcoin is hypnotic
Selling BIP's at a fixed rate. Today and only.

5k for sale. Let me know who is interested.

edited...

sold? very cool.

No, you can check my auction thread. Closed.

"BIP will never tread on you..."

edited...

sold? very cool.

edited...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I have added another (third) node at 198.144.184.126:18870 located near Chicago
Yep, I've seen it happen on other coins, it's nothing new.
Although it's a nasty deficiency of these systems it's not the dev's fault.

Fortunately I've not mined bip for days now. The increased difficulty makes it too unprofitable, particularly with zcash around.
But I'll be back after the zcash craze fades away  Wink

It's not ideal that someone's mining 40+ Kh/s outside the pool, however it's FAR preferable to the opposite problem: no one mining your coin. lol.

Fortunately I've not mined bip for days now. The increased difficulty makes it too unprofitable, particularly with zcash around.

cool. I like you. You're fun and polite. So we'll save a seat for you.

MWD
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Big drops in the hashrate lead to slower blocks on every POW network. The code is public, the formula for calculating the difficulty is public.

THANK you.

Yup. We all have to learn it at one time or another.
slb
Activity: 598
Merit: 501

Big drops in the hashrate lead to slower blocks on every POW network. The code is public, the formula for calculating the difficulty is public.
Activity: 51
let me get straight....you telling me that if YOU rent a hashpower from nicehash and the (block) did that to you,what will YOU SAY TO YOUR SELF Huh

montas101, let me get straight.......so are YOU the mystery person renting 50 kH/s or more for weeks, that's making it hard for anyone else to mine? And you're complaining because the pool adjusts block emission time because you're doing that?

lolz.

MWD montas10 is not the mysterious guy.
montas10 get a 10k hash power and since the network difficulty is adjusting he is loosing his power due the blocks are not produced

OK.

(What I write below is more to anyone reading this thread than to you atithasos):

montas101 was rude as fuck to me off board in private messages a few hours ago. I don't know him. But he came at me demanding help, and he said the pools were broken. I explained how CryptoNote works, that the pool is NOT broken, how the difficulty works and how block emission time changes with different hash power on the network. Since he was a little pushy with me and also does not understand CryptoNote, I jokingly asked him "are you drunk?"

He acted entitled then told me
"Go fuck your self big time. "

(I'm not posting the whole many emails here for the sake of brevity, but if he says any of this is out of context, I'll gladly post all his and my messages here.)

I sent a reasonable reply, was not a dick. His very next message he said "your coin lives coz of all of us......THINK IT OVER AGAIN"

(lol...I find that one pretty hilarious. Yes, a coin depends on the people who mine it and transact with it, but he acts like without him, BipCoin will die.)

I spend several hours a day helping noobs get up and running with BipCoin. Not just on here, but on the phone, by email, by skype, with TeamViewer, everything. Some are friends, some I don't know at all.

People don't have to kiss my ass for helping, just say "thank you" is enough.

But when they insult me like montas10 did, I will never help them again.

I've put him on ignore. He's done as far as I'm concerned.

He's renting hash power to mine BipCoin. He should save his money and do something else, or go mine another coin. BipCoin is a solid coin, but fun. There is nothing fun about him. He can mine whatever he wants, but he should go mine some angry coin. lol. Or start a coin called AngryCoin! (you'd mine it by yelling at strangers. lol.)

Cryptocurrencies attract a lot of good people, but also attract some people who act like the world owes them everything......people who think should others drop everything and help them when they demand it. That's how montas101 behaved to me.

And that is not how to get me to help you.

--MWD, BipDev

first:  WERE DID YOU HELP ME IN ANYTHING ?
second: what if i am that guy? so what? I can buy 50k hash power coz i pay with REAL MONEY and i will do it again if i want.
third: i just ask you this>
there is something wrong whith the blockcain on block 53097 i think.
they all stop mining Huh  Huh Huh
and you reply this >

I see it on 53098. What are you talking about?Huh??

What is "they" in what you wrote?

are you drunk by chance?

so ho is telling lies now ?

fourth: you need to go back to school to learn how to talk to people coz we are NOT all like you..... Grin
This lady is selling stickers and art of BipCoin.
https://www.facebook.com/bipforart/

I bought one of these. lol, I love the design:

let me get straight....you telling me that if YOU rent a hashpower from nicehash and the (block) did that to you,what will YOU SAY TO YOUR SELF Huh

montas101, let me get straight.......so are YOU the mystery person renting 50 kH/s or more for weeks, that's making it hard for anyone else to mine? And you're complaining because the pool adjusts block emission time because you're doing that?

lolz.

montas10 get a 10k hash power and since the network difficulty is adjusting he is loosing his power due the blocks are not produced

OK.

(What I write below is more to anyone reading this thread than to you atithasos):

montas101 was rude as fuck to me off board in private messages a few hours ago. I don't know him. But he came at me demanding help, and he said the pools were broken. I explained how CryptoNote works, that the pool is NOT broken, how the difficulty works and how block emission time changes with different hash power on the network. Since he was a little pushy with me and also does not understand CryptoNote, I jokingly asked him "are you drunk?"

He acted entitled then told me
"Go fuck your self big time. "

(I'm not posting the whole many emails here for the sake of brevity, but if he says any of this is out of context, I'll gladly post all his and my messages here.)

I sent a reasonable reply, was not a dick. His very next message he said "your coin lives coz of all of us......THINK IT OVER AGAIN"

(lol...I find that one pretty hilarious. Yes, a coin depends on the people who mine it and transact with it, but he acts like without him, BipCoin will die.)

I spend several hours a day helping noobs get up and running with BipCoin. Not just on here, but on the phone, by email, by skype, with TeamViewer, everything. Some are friends, some I don't know at all.

People don't have to kiss my ass for helping, just say "thank you" is enough.

But when they insult me like montas10 did, I will never help them again.

I've put him on ignore. He's done as far as I'm concerned.

He's renting hash power to mine BipCoin. He should save his money and do something else, or go mine another coin. BipCoin is a solid coin, but fun. There is nothing fun about him. He can mine whatever he wants, but he should go mine some angry coin. lol. Or start a coin called AngryCoin! (you'd mine it by yelling at strangers. lol.)

Cryptocurrencies attract a lot of good people, but also attract some people who act like the world owes them everything......people who think should others drop everything and help them when they demand it. That's how montas101 behaved to me.

And that is not how to get me to help you.

--MWD, BipDev
Activity: 174
Merit: 100

lolz.

montas101, do you understand what the concept of "difficulty" means for a crypto currency? for cryptonote coins it doesn't go back down immediately when the hash rate drops off.

^this.

werdwerdus, fyi, he's been yelling at me in private messages.

What is it about mining cryptos that attracts people who act like they're owed something? lolz.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
montas101, do you understand what the concept of "difficulty" means for a crypto currency? for cryptonote coins it doesn't go back down immediately when the hash rate drops off.

lolz.
Pages:
Jump to: