Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 46. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hi, after reading some posts on the internet about MoviesChain, I've become a big fan of this project. How can I find out more details about this?

Hello, you can find more information about MoviesChain by TVzavr in the whitepaper.

Can I have the link to it?
copper member
Activity: 140
Hi, after reading some posts on the internet about MoviesChain, I've become a big fan of this project. How can I find out more details about this?

Hello, you can find more information about MoviesChain by TVzavr in the whitepaper.
Activity: 47

Check out their website!
Activity: 53
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
We are really glad that you guys are interested and asking questions about MoviesChain by TVzavr. If anyone has any questions please ask. That's what we are here for!

Thank you very much! hoping to see a great release of MoviesChain.
Activity: 49
We are really glad that you guys are interested and asking questions about MoviesChain by TVzavr. If anyone has any questions please ask. That's what we are here for!

Such a great service!
copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Hey guys, what are smart contracts? is there a difference between normal contracts and smart contracts?

Yes, by definition, a smart contract refers to any contract capable of automatically enforcing itself without a third-party between the individual participants.

Thanks for all the answers. Is it a computer program?

Yes, smart contracts are written as computer programs, rather than in legal language on a printed document.

Thanks for the information team.
copper member
Hey guys, what are smart contracts? is there a difference between normal contracts and smart contracts?

Yes, by definition, a smart contract refers to any contract capable of automatically enforcing itself without a third-party between the individual participants.

Yes, smart contracts are written as computer programs, rather than in legal language on a printed document.
Activity: 28

It must be! otherwise, how could it enforce itself.

copper member

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

What I know is, any contract which is capable of automatically enforcing
itself, is a smart contract.What I know is, any contract which is capable of automatically enforcing
itself, is a smart contract.What I know is, any contract which is capable of automatically enforcing
itself, is a smart contract.
Activity: 74

I have the same question. Team, can you explain it to us?
copper member
Heard that the terms of use for ZVR tokens are written in the Turing-complete programming language. Am I right?

Yes, I work for an IT company in Poland. It's called Solidity, they use it for a special reason.

Special reason? what is it?

Yes. Independent film rights owners will be able to design the terms of their ZVRs using a user-friendly Application Programming Interface (API). Specialized technical knowledge will not be required, which is the case with other smart contract programming languages.

With all my technical experience, I can say that this project will succeed without any doubts.

Thanks! We are hoping to release the best video streaming platform in the world for you guys.
Activity: 51
Heard that the terms of use for ZVR tokens are written in the Turing-complete programming language. Am I right?

Yes, I work for an IT company in Poland. It's called Solidity, they use it for a special reason.

Yes. Independent film rights owners will be able to design the terms of their ZVRs using a user-friendly Application Programming Interface (API). Specialized technical knowledge will not be required, which is the case with other smart contract programming languages.

With all my technical experience, I can say that this project will succeed without any doubts.
Activity: 64

Oh wow! I hear alot of great things about this project.
copper member

Activity: 51

To use it, you don't need a specialized technical knowledge. It can be done very easily!
Pages:
Jump to: