Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 47. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Heard that the terms of use for ZVR tokens are written in the Turing-complete programming language. Am I right?

Yes, I work for an IT company in Poland. It's called Solidity, they use it for a special reason.

Special reason? what is it?
Activity: 51
Heard that the terms of use for ZVR tokens are written in the Turing-complete programming language. Am I right?

Yes, I work for an IT company in Poland. It's called Solidity, they use it for a special reason.
copper member
Activity: 140
Hi, is TVzavr from the U.S?

No, It's a Russian company.

Really? I never knew that. Anyway, how old is this company?

That's true! Established in 2009, we are a leading Russian video-on-demand company.
Activity: 39
Hi, is TVzavr from the U.S?

No, It's a Russian company.

Really? I never knew that. Anyway, how old is this company?
Activity: 29
Activity: 29
How does MoviesChain asure that the producers will get their deserved revenue without any hidden charges.

That's true! MoviesChain by TVzavr embedded, immutable, and transparent accounting practices, as well as attractive pricing, will restore trust and confidence to creators of original content.

From all the video streaming platforms I know, MoviesChain is the only platform which has a transparent financial system.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

Everybody love a good movie but many of us don't really know the back story on how these our favourite movies get to us. There is a long channel of distribution thant maybe to complex for us understand, but one thing is the current state has been hijacked by a few. But with the TVzavr there is going to be a decentralized ecosystem for movie distributors.
Its a win for  movie distribution market, and movie enthusiast. Its also an opportunity for investment.
Activity: 45
How does MoviesChain asure that the producers will get their deserved revenue without any hidden charges.

That's true! MoviesChain by TVzavr embedded, immutable, and transparent accounting practices, as well as attractive pricing, will restore trust and confidence to creators of original content.

It's a great concept and will motivate them to produce more films.
copper member

An article from MoviesChain had said that their revenue collection system will be 100% transparent.
Activity: 74

Yes, how does MoviesChain gain trust of the movie producers?
Activity: 76
How about pricing for the movie producers?

Glad you asked! Unlike other platforms, MoviesChain by TVzavr allows independent film producers to keep up to 90% of their profits.

That's incredible! I don't think the indie film producers can get that much of a profit from any other platform.

Glad you asked! Unlike other platforms, MoviesChain by TVzavr allows independent film producers to keep up to 90% of their profits.

Wow! 90% is a huge amount.
copper member

Activity: 76

Most of the indie film producers don't get the profits they deserve. The platforms don't do the advertising properly that the content dont make it to the viewers and higher charges of the platforms cuts off the profits of the movie producers.
Activity: 39

I was going to ask that! do they get what they deserve?
Pages:
Jump to: