Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 50. (Read 5886 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 2
I heard that clients can even rent video content on MoviesChain using the tokens. Does anyone know about this?

Are you sure? I didn't know that.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I heard that clients can even rent video content on MoviesChain using the tokens. Does anyone know about this?
copper member
Activity: 140
As a customer, what if I want to sell the tokens? Can it be done?

Yes, both customers and independent films rights owners, or independent film producers, will be able sell ZVR tokens on the secondary market.

That's great. There must be so many interesting things about this project. I'd like to hear more.

Thanks for your interest in MoviesChain by TVzavr project. I recommend that you read the whitepaper. You might find it interesting.

I'd love to. Where can i find it?

Heres the link: https://www.movieschain.io/whitepaper
Activity: 28

Yes, both customers and independent films rights owners, or independent film producers, will be able sell ZVR tokens on the secondary market.

That's great. There must be so many interesting things about this project. I'd like to hear more.

Thanks for your interest in MoviesChain by TVzavr project. I recommend that you read the whitepaper. You might find it interesting.

I'd love to. Where can i find it?
copper member

Activity: 51

Oh wow! never knew the tokens can be sold.

copper member

Activity: 49
Will this coin appear on CMC?

Hi

Thank you for your question ! We will try our best !
Ofcourse you can.

Hi

Thank you for your question ! We will try our best !
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I guess so! There must be something that MoviesChain has planned.
Activity: 39
Hello, the token is called ZVR. It is a one-of-a-kind blockchain-based cryptocurrency designed to deliver exclusive access to movies produced by independent film producers.

Oh! but why does MoviesChain use tokens?

That's a good question. ZVR Token is designed to overcome inefficiencies in the independent film distribution industry by serving as a means of exchange on the MoviesChain by TVzavr platform.

Thanks team! now I understand.
copper member
Hello, the token is called ZVR. It is a one-of-a-kind blockchain-based cryptocurrency designed to deliver exclusive access to movies produced by independent film producers.

That's a good question. ZVR Token is designed to overcome inefficiencies in the independent film distribution industry by serving as a means of exchange on the MoviesChain by TVzavr platform.
Activity: 76

Using tokens are more efficient than using normal currency I guess.
Activity: 39

copper member
Activity: 238
Such a great news. I was looking for such kind of projects for a long time. That is absolutely positive project to invest in. Good luck in Cannes and will look forward to hear news updates.
Activity: 51
I heard that it's a cryptocurrency!
Pages:
Jump to: