Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 49. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Hello there ! We were talking about Nigeria and it's film market just before.

Yes, Nigeria very good country! Very good movies!
Activity: 52
Hello there ! We were talking about Nigeria and it's film market just before.
Activity: 39
Hello guys! I'm From Nigeria. Any Nigerians here?
Activity: 30
That's what makes MoviesChain a great project to invest on.
copper member
Yes indeed, MoviesChain by TVzavr will ignite a positive feedback loop that will lead to an even larger increase in production and the market share.
copper member
Are Ricardian smart contracts legal to be used?

On an executive level, Ricardian contracts are traditionally legal documents.
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
Are Ricardian smart contracts legal to be used?
Activity: 64
Hello guys, how about the access permissions for the video content? do the content creaters control it?

Yes, independent film rights owners can customize conditions of access to the video content under the terms of Ricardian smart contracts. This will allow independent films rights owners both to dictate and enforce the terms of access to the video content.

I've not heard about Ricardian smart contracts before. what is it guys?

A Ricardian contract is readable by humans and can be compiled by a computerized machine in ways that both machine and human agree on how to execute the contract.

Thanks for the explanation team.
copper member
Hello guys, how about the access permissions for the video content? do the content creaters control it?

Yes, independent film rights owners can customize conditions of access to the video content under the terms of Ricardian smart contracts. This will allow independent films rights owners both to dictate and enforce the terms of access to the video content.

A Ricardian contract is readable by humans and can be compiled by a computerized machine in ways that both machine and human agree on how to execute the contract.

Me neither. Isn't that a normal contract?
Activity: 64

Activity: 65

Thanks for the information dev.
copper member

Activity: 35

The whitepaper says that the film right owners can customize the access permissions.
Activity: 65
Activity: 69
I heard that clients can even rent video content on MoviesChain using the tokens. Does anyone know about this?

Yes, ZVR tokens will allow rental or purchase of video content on the MoviesChain by TVzavr platform, allowing everyone access to quality content.

This is such an amazing project. All the best for the team.
I heard that clients can even rent video content on MoviesChain using the tokens. Does anyone know about this?

Yes, ZVR tokens will allow rental or purchase of video content on the MoviesChain by TVzavr platform, allowing everyone access to quality content.

Yeah! it will allow us to purchase only the content we want others can be rented.
Activity: 29

Wow! that's a very useful feature of MoviesChain.
copper member

Activity: 28
 a great news. I was looking for such kind of projects for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: