Pages:
Author

Topic: MoviesChain by TVzavr Announcement - Decentralized Film Distribution Platform - page 51. (Read 5886 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Dear all
We would like to remind you that our official presentation will take place tomorrow at 10am in Cannes in the Conference Room of Le Marche du Film Festival.
You are more than welcome to join us!!
http://www.filmneweurope.com/news/region/item/116360-fne-at-cannes-2018-party-and-screening-alert-friday-11-may-and-saturday-12-may
Activity: 47
Those tokens are what you use to access the content of MoviesChain.
Activity: 49
Guys, just a friendly reminder that we are here to discuss the MoviesChain project. Did you guys know that the independent film industry is so well-distributed geographically that this allows MoviesChain by TVzavr to enter into all the major global film markets. The potential growth outlined earlier in emerging independent film markets additionally creates unparalleled opportunities for the growth of MoviesChain by TVzavr.

That is some great news for the investors.

Yes, looking foward to joining this project.
Activity: 39
Guys, just a friendly reminder that we are here to discuss the MoviesChain project. Did you guys know that the independent film industry is so well-distributed geographically that this allows MoviesChain by TVzavr to enter into all the major global film markets. The potential growth outlined earlier in emerging independent film markets additionally creates unparalleled opportunities for the growth of MoviesChain by TVzavr.

That is some great news for the investors.
copper member
Activity: 29
Guys, is it true that India's film production has outranked the U.S in 2010?

Yes, but only from the number of films produced.

True, there are many other factors that make it difficult for India to compete with the U.S. film industry.

But the support from India for Bollywood and the funding for national cinema is higher than the U.S I guess.

I'm a huge fan of Bollywood, mostly because of their love stories.Love them!

Me too! Can you recommend me some good Bollywood movies released recently?

There was a nice movie directed by Shoojit Sircar, I can't remember the name of it.

Thank you, I'll find it.

True, there are many other factors that make it difficult for India to compete with the U.S. film industry.

But the support from India for Bollywood and the funding for national cinema is higher than the U.S I guess.

There was a nice movie directed by Shoojit Sircar, I can't remember the name of it.
Activity: 29

Activity: 76

Activity: 74

Activity: 51

Activity: 44
copper member
Hello guys, I've been going through a post about MoviesChain and I'm interested about this. Can someone let me know how long we will have to wait to buy tokens?

Yes, we expect that it is going to take place in the second quarter of 2018. The exact date will be announced soon, stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks! I have so many plans about this project. How about you guys?

Really glad about everyone's interest in our project. We need all your support to make this project successful!
Activity: 166
Merit: 14
Hello guys, I've been going through a post about MoviesChain and I'm interested about this. Can someone let me know how long we will have to wait to buy tokens?

Yes, we expect that it is going to take place in the second quarter of 2018. The exact date will be announced soon, stay tuned for more updates!

Me too, even asked my friends to join this project.
Activity: 41

Same. Can't wait for the token sale to start!
Activity: 35

copper member

I have the same question. Someone please let us know!
Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: