Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 2. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 10
It's a very old project to see how active the community is, and it's hard to think of a high level.What should the project team really do to change
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Murraycoin Twitter account just posted about cash app
Offline jimmy
View Profile

Re: Cryptsy Community Relief Project
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2017, 08:51:12 pm »
Hello.  I'd like to claim the Murraycoin wallet if it's still available.

See that's irresponsible IMO maybe that's the same case for Holzer. Which would mean he has no MRY, and that would solve the case of why nothing is happening.
I kept 95% of MRY in wallet. Had no intention of dumping it ALL

I got all of my cryptsy coins back.  Not only did cryptsy say at the time they were having problems they had no intention of keeping shit coins, there was also someone from cryptsy who came here and asked ppl to please claim murraycoin wallets!
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
See that's irresponsible IMO maybe that's the same case for Holzer. Which would mean he has no MRY, and that would solve the case of why nothing is happening.
I kept 95% of MRY in wallet. Had no intention of dumping it ALL
Activity: 423
That is a travesty!  You did a lot of selfless work promoting Murray Coin and it sucks it did nothing for you in returns.  Do you still have a hidden stash of Murray somewhere?

Nope, they were all on Cryptsy.
Activity: 534
What the...... y'all trying to bring Murraycoin back?

It's crazy to think that I was mining & buying bitcoin as early as 2011 and yet now I'm completely broke.
I even had like 2000 ETH at one point, and had to sell all those for less than $1 each.
And guess who had to sell the rest of his Augur rep right before the price skyrocketed this week?...

My non-millionaire status is mostly my own fault, but I've also had something close to 10 BTC stolen from me in total, not to mention the implosion of Cryptsy.

Anywho... hopefully the rest of you are wealthy by now, and I'm not saying that with any bitterness... people who were wise enough to see the massive potential in crypto deserve their riches. I just missed the gravy train somehow.

If you are well off these days, I'd love it if you could make a charitable contribution to Doctors Without Borders in my honor.
And of course don't forget to follow me on Twitter for my dumb & off-beat microblog humor: @MurrayOverboard

BTC Merry Xmas & Happy Festivus! BTC

That is a travesty!  You did a lot of selfless work promoting Murray Coin and it sucks it did nothing for you in returns.  Do you still have a hidden stash of Murray somewhere?
Activity: 423
What the...... y'all trying to bring Murraycoin back?

It's crazy to think that I was mining & buying bitcoin as early as 2011 and yet now I'm completely broke.
I even had like 2000 ETH at one point, and had to sell all those for less than $1 each.
And guess who had to sell the rest of his Augur rep right before the price skyrocketed this week?...

My non-millionaire status is mostly my own fault, but I've also had something close to 10 BTC stolen from me in total, not to mention the implosion of Cryptsy.

Anywho... hopefully the rest of you are wealthy by now, and I'm not saying that with any bitterness... people who were wise enough to see the massive potential in crypto deserve their riches. I just missed the gravy train somehow.

If you are well off these days, I'd love it if you could make a charitable contribution to Doctors Without Borders in my honor.
And of course don't forget to follow me on Twitter for my dumb & off-beat microblog humor: @MurrayOverboard

BTC Merry Xmas & Happy Festivus! BTC
I see someone has bumped the MryBros charity account from 800,000 to 1 million coins today.

Would be a shame if that bag was never worth enough to actually help people.  *cough*letsgetthisshitmoving*cough*
I see someone has bumped the MryBros charity account from 800,000 to 1 million coins today.
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
He needs to get a bigger army or faster gophers.  Wallet was planned for August.

Hmmmm he might need to upgrade to groundhogs...
He needs to get a bigger army or faster gophers.  Wallet was planned for August.
Rumor has it that Bill Murray himself along with a small of army of gophers are also working to get the new wallet out ASAP.
I see a tweet indicating 10k and 20k has been donated to Mrybros charity and that transactions are still working.

https://explorer.murraycoin.org/address/MMY6zFXDw6B7wqot2r2cqyQE7c4e7iL6qv

Hey snakey glad to see you back and sorry about hack.   Still holding a few mrycoin?
Firstly I have this from the website....Who announced this? New algo?

[08/07/2017] Note - will populate upon release of new algo/wallet.
Portion of pool fees donated to the Murraycoin Charity Fund.

Secondly guys, its me "snakey", If any of you remember me please support me in backing me because my account was hacked....

Please support here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124903.new#new

I hope bholzer stops messing around and gets something done soon....

snakey

Cool.  Now all we need is brianbbad and a new wallet.  Can't help but wonder what the new algo will be.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Firstly I have this from the website....Who announced this? New algo?

[08/07/2017] Note - will populate upon release of new algo/wallet.
Portion of pool fees donated to the Murraycoin Charity Fund.

Secondly guys, its me "snakey", If any of you remember me please support me in backing me because my account was hacked....

Please support here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2124903.new#new

I hope bholzer stops messing around and gets something done soon....

snakey
$4,000btc.   Is this thing on?
My last desktop for mining took a dump is the wallet and coin working properly?   I would throw a few PCs pointed at it with a few hours of work.
Pages:
Jump to: