Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 10. (Read 117842 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Great, now the Murraycoin website's security certificate has expired. Bholzer, don't leave us hanging!

Brian, if you lost contact with bholzer then its time to say he screwed us all over.

So much potential but the guy decided to take his profits and run.

Every dev promises the world but they turn around and run once they have made enough btc.

Good learning experience for me to be honest, never again.

Brock Holzer, the guy who screwed all murraycoin members.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csojaD9fI-U

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
Great, now the Murraycoin website's security certificate has expired. Bholzer, don't leave us hanging!
Activity: 350
Wow nice ....love to see new coins coming into the market ..... will try it for sure.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
good on you.

right now MRY makes baby jesus cry (even more).

holzer was abducted by aliens, by dog told me so.
I still haven't spoken with bholzer but I may soon be in a position to hire someone to update the MRY codebase & create a mobile app. Not making any promises, but we'll see how things go & I'll keep everybody up to speed. Cheers!
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Bill Murray is not impressed.
why does this coin need a dev?

miners, pools, nodes ... that is low tech stuff

finding case use ... that is none tech stuff

-----
Did you know Murray is one of the wealthest comedians of all time? (GE pays well you know if you're funny)

This coin could have just one case use ... get Bill to invest $5M in his own coin ... the whole project is just that.  SRSLY ... it would be fun and good natured documentary movie / reality show thing.  Bill's getting old, and has to think legacy, having you're own coin and endowing charities with it is a neat option.  

This is a fun coin and can do lots of fun things, and there you go there is something anyone can pickup and run with.

Murraycoin would be an incredible legacy for him, no doubt about that.

It's not so much that we NEED a dev... but we need bholzer because he is the guy who made initial contact with the Murray Bros Foundation. It would not make sense for us to put more time/effort into MRY without his involvement or blessing because he established the relationship(s) that will be key to MRY's success.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
why does this coin need a dev?

miners, pools, nodes ... that is low tech stuff

finding case use ... that is none tech stuff

-----
Did you know Murray is one of the wealthest comedians of all time? (GE pays well you know if you're funny)

This coin could have just one case use ... get Bill to invest $5M in his own coin ... the whole project is just that.  SRSLY ... it would be fun and good natured documentary movie / reality show thing.  Bill's getting old, and has to think legacy, having you're own coin and endowing charities with it is a neat option.  

This is a fun coin and can do lots of fun things, and there you go there, is something anyone can pickup and run with.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
You're still good in my books bro, any dev would be lucky to have you for marketing.  Hopefully holzer shows up and makes some sorta announcement on MRY (and I'm being nice here.........).  
maybe we can rebrand it to TrumpCoin? lulz
Thanks for the response, Brian,  Is bholzer murray overboard on twitter?

No, I'm MurrayOverboard (on twitter and a couple other places). It's weird because I started that account specifically to promote MRY, but now it's basically my most used personal account on social media.  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Bill O'Reilly or muray coin ?
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Brian, you and I have talked before online. I'm sorry about the fate of this coin and it's abandonment. I used to mine this thing before DogecoinDark came to market, then i switched to DogeD.

If you guys are looking for a young coin with immense upside potential and a very active hard working solid Dev, then checkout this page https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dogedrebranding-to-xvg-dogecoindark-scryptprivacytori2p-resources-1053864
legendary
Activity: 1246
Thanks for the response, Brian,  Is bholzer murray overboard on twitter?
Is the network still alive?  Anyone still mining this to keep it alive?  There are no more mining pools to speak of nor a functional block explorer.

ETA: coinwarz shows a net hashrate of 5.87 MH/s aka probably just one person keeping the "network" going.  RIP

I haven't been keeping track of MRY's network status, but better for it to remain in limbo than completely dead I guess.  Undecided
I still haven't heard back from bholzer or had a chance to Skype with him, but I'll definitely keep everyone here up to speed if I learn anything new.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Is the network still alive?  Anyone still mining this to keep it alive?  There are no more mining pools to speak of nor a functional block explorer.

ETA: coinwarz shows a net hashrate of 5.87 MH/s aka probably just one person keeping the "network" going.  RIP
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Yeah, it's too bad I couldn't make it to ComicCon this year. Sorta kicking myself for that, but still, we need the support of the devs (or at least some sort of promo/investment team with deep pockets) for any effort on my part to be more than just a flash in the pan. I haven't been in contact with Brock at all but hopefully I can still Skype with him soon, if not to find out his plans for MRY then at least to just touch base, find out how his startup is doing, etc.
Anyway, I'm working on some new projects in the cryptoverse, so I'll occasionally update you guys on my activities in the meantime. DM me if you'd like to discuss anything MRY or crypto.

Not sure if sad...or just disappointed with MRY and Mr. Holzer Sad  Undecided
lol.  yeah well whenever his re-appearance he better have something big in store...

Bill still going strong...

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/videos/watch-bill-murray-talk-smack-to-a-st-louis-cardinals-fan-20150709  - bwuaaahahaha

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/09/bill-murray-talks-removing-confederate-flag-defends-miley-cyrus-blasts-rick-ross-at-comic-con.html  - interesting/funny as well, but man THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MURRAYCOIN OP RIGHT FUCKING HERE......but as usual, missed out again.  comic-con type folks + bitcoin + murraycoin could have sent this thing into a fuckin frenzy of hype...but alas, it's still dying a slow death as are we holding it.

Good luck man.  i hope you have some choice words with bholzer because you of all people he has left hanging high and dry, along with the rest of anyone who helped back MRY.  maybe you can convince him to come back to the "bad" crypto scene and make something of this coin again.

i was just assuming someone or people have been accumulating for ummm, over a year (lol) to make this coin pump or turn it into something, tho i highly doubt that now.  it could use help in every regard with a steady climb in value which would be nice........how that'll happen now, i have no idea.
Yeah, it's too bad I couldn't make it to ComicCon this year. Sorta kicking myself for that, but still, we need the support of the devs (or at least some sort of promo/investment team with deep pockets) for any effort on my part to be more than just a flash in the pan. I haven't been in contact with Brock at all but hopefully I can still Skype with him soon, if not to find out his plans for MRY then at least to just touch base, find out how his startup is doing, etc.
Anyway, I'm working on some new projects in the cryptoverse, so I'll occasionally update you guys on my activities in the meantime. DM me if you'd like to discuss anything MRY or crypto.

Not sure if sad...or just disappointed with MRY and Mr. Holzer Sad  Undecided
lol.  yeah well whenever his re-appearance he better have something big in store...

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/videos/watch-bill-murray-talk-smack-to-a-st-louis-cardinals-fan-20150709  - bwuaaahahaha

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/09/bill-murray-talks-removing-confederate-flag-defends-miley-cyrus-blasts-rick-ross-at-comic-con.html  - interesting/funny as well, but man THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MURRAYCOIN OP RIGHT FUCKING HERE......but as usual, missed out again.  comic-con type folks + bitcoin + murraycoin could have sent this thing into a fuckin frenzy of hype...but alas, it's still dying a slow death as are we holding it.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
Not sure if sad...or just disappointed with MRY and Mr. Holzer Sad  Undecided
lol.  yeah well whenever his re-appearance he better have something big in store...

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/videos/watch-bill-murray-talk-smack-to-a-st-louis-cardinals-fan-20150709  - bwuaaahahaha

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/07/09/bill-murray-talks-removing-confederate-flag-defends-miley-cyrus-blasts-rick-ross-at-comic-con.html  - interesting/funny as well, but man THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFECT MURRAYCOIN OP RIGHT FUCKING HERE......but as usual, missed out again.  comic-con type folks + bitcoin + murraycoin could have sent this thing into a fuckin frenzy of hype...but alas, it's still dying a slow death as are we holding it.
Pages:
Jump to: