Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 6. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Community Question :

Does anyone know how to get MRY back listed on an exchange ?  Seems MRY was only on the Cryptsy exchange, and well.. we know what happened there.. lolz

Thanks!

Update :   I did find out how to get listed on BitRex.  if anyone can help out with the following information so I can submit, it would be greatly appreciated by all.

Coin Name - MurrayCoin
Coin trading symbol - MRY

Launch Date (past or future) - ?
Github Link - ?
Did you raise money/bitcoin to launch your coin?  (i.e. a CFC/ICO) - ?
Did you have a premine?  -?
How much is it?  -?
Is it escrowed?  -?
What is the max money supply for your coin? -?
Official blockchain explorer- ?
What is your TxFee for a transaction -?
Any social media information such as your official website, twitter account, facebook page, subreddit, etc. -?

-Snipez

**** UPDATE ****
And for the record.  I am currently working with Coinomi to get MRY established in the coin list.

Activity: 7
Merit: 502
Ok everyone.  I am one of the oldies that starting minning mry when it first came out.  I have waited around silently long enough. Is MRY completely dead ? Has the DEV abandoned the project ?  If it has been indeed abandoned by the dev, then its time to take action by the community.   I had over 50k murraycoin disappear.. thanks cryptsy!.  But yet, instead of whinning about it, I am ready to do something about it.  Have I ever ran an altcoin ?  No.  Can I program in every extensive language known to man ? No.  That is why its called a COMMUNITY. So that EVERYONE can help develop the coin with there true god given skills.  I know how to host servers, I do know how to program in both HTML5 and C++. I am willing to learn within a very short period of time ( in fact, a lot shorter amount of time than Bholzer has been MIA), and would love to take this coin to the next level.  Now, can I program up a wallet ? , no.  I would need help.  Can I work and get the blockchain syncing again , yes.  Can I talk to Bill Murray foundation, absolutely.

I am tired of seeing this awsome coin going to the shitcan.  Lets bring it back up, and yes, I will have to re-mine just as everyone else that lost their mry from Cryptsy, but thats ok.. I know this is a valid coin, and I believe in it, or I would not be here.

Thank you everyone, and please let me know your repsonse.

SNiPeZ ---- (iEGServers.com)(LaBitCoinCenter.com)--yes, both sites are offline at the moment..

I wouldn't mess around with the code too much. It's actually pretty solid coin (code wise) already.  Unless you're planning on adding all kinds of features, which for this coin I don't think is needed, I would work on the promotional side of things like...

1.  Better Block Explorer https://github.com/iquidus/explorer
2.  Integration with services. https://coinomi.com/ https://www.coinpayments.net/ and others.
3.  Promotion.  MRY fan website.  MRY merch store (T-shirts).  MRY memes.  
4.  Alternate website with actual updates.
5.  Social promotion - Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Snapchat.

IMO the above things are going to make the coin great, not having some obscure feature which appeals to the crypto community.  The crypto community could care less about MRY - besides us of course.   Wink

I always thought that this coin from the beginning was more about Bill Murray than the latest and greatest cryptocurrency with features Bill Murray fans probably could care less about or understand.  IMO Murraycoin needs to be like Dogecoin - code that works but isn't particularly special and promotion that goes viral.  If Bill Murray fans started collecting MRY, we'd all be millionaires and MRY would be in the top 10 coins on CMC.  That being said, the real key is how do we get Bill Murray fans to collect MRY?  Figure that out and the coin will be huge.
yeahhhhh.........i doubt anything will come of it but good luck.  i'm assuming you guys are well meaning and truly wanna bring something of value to the coin itself and the price back up.  and hopefully not just super bagholders for 2+yrs who have been accumulating...and will now pnd it so you can unload your bags.  

i think i have some stuck on cryptsy from way back, anyone know how the fuck to get them out?  i tried awhile back and no luck.

holzer turned out to be a punk bitch i guess afterall.  sad.

Now see, I can understand the pump and dump scenerio, (IF I WAS HOLDING), but alas.. I lost 50k mry coin in cryptsy... so for me, its starting all back over Smiley  So no, no pump an dump plans.  I plan on doing whatever is needed to revive this coin.

"Just thought I would clear this up quickly" Smiley

-Snipez
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
yeahhhhh.........i doubt anything will come of it but good luck.  i'm assuming you guys are well meaning and truly wanna bring something of value to the coin itself and the price back up.  and hopefully not just super bagholders for 2+yrs who have been accumulating...and will now pnd it so you can unload your bags.  

i think i have some stuck on cryptsy from way back, anyone know how the fuck to get them out?  i tried awhile back and no luck.

holzer turned out to be a punk bitch i guess afterall.  sad.

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Ok everyone.  I am one of the oldies that starting minning mry when it first came out.  I have waited around silently long enough. Is MRY completely dead ? Has the DEV abandoned the project ?  If it has been indeed abandoned by the dev, then its time to take action by the community.   I had over 50k murraycoin disappear.. thanks cryptsy!.  But yet, instead of whinning about it, I am ready to do something about it.  Have I ever ran an altcoin ?  No.  Can I program in every extensive language known to man ? No.  That is why its called a COMMUNITY. So that EVERYONE can help develop the coin with there true god given skills.  I know how to host servers, I do know how to program in both HTML5 and C++. I am willing to learn within a very short period of time ( in fact, a lot shorter amount of time than Bholzer has been MIA), and would love to take this coin to the next level.  Now, can I program up a wallet ? , no.  I would need help.  Can I work and get the blockchain syncing again , yes.  Can I talk to Bill Murray foundation, absolutely.

I am tired of seeing this awsome coin going to the shitcan.  Lets bring it back up, and yes, I will have to re-mine just as everyone else that lost their mry from Cryptsy, but thats ok.. I know this is a valid coin, and I believe in it, or I would not be here.

Thank you everyone, and please let me know your repsonse.

SNiPeZ ---- (iEGServers.com)(LaBitCoinCenter.com)--yes, both sites are offline at the moment..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
legendary
Juicin' crypto
MRY GOING ON AZURE!  APPLICATION IN PROCESS!!!11!!

lulz  Roll Eyes

holzer way to go.  hope you're enjoying your non-altcoin life. sadly.
Activity: 7
Merit: 502
Well, at least the website is back online.
Activity: 59
Well, at least the website is back online.

That means bholzer is alive! Grin The website was dead for many weeks.

Yeah, some people keep the chain moving, but also someone threw a considerable hash power and raised the difficulty too high. 172k
Last couple of times that happen i've pointed one GPU...and i was mining nothing but air for many days.
I've already enough MRY, wont spend more money mining it or help the chain to move. If I want more MRY it's much cheaper to buy it on cryptopia
Any other exchange moving coins or talk anywhere else?   I see a few people are keeping the mining up but other than that it looks pretty dead.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
MBo5SahdueWqQHyZBoQJB8DxzZvCoLgax9
thanks
Good old BUMP before it disappears!
Activity: 59
While we don't have any news from bholzer or a new dev we have the cryptopia blockexplorer https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=MRY
Anyone have anything intelligent to add?   Is someone going to take over and or fix the block explorer, I see there are a few other ppl still mining this coin.
Activity: 316
Merit: 253
too bad holzer is being a turd...really.

well, ideally get this coin on bittrex and/or wherever else.  i'd offer 1ex.trade but not sure if it'd be worthwhile for either party lol.

hopefully someone can take over unless holzer has some master plan from sleeper to winner here...which seems very unlikely nowadays. 

i wonder how megacoin 'worked' out for him...................................... Wink

I'd like to think there was a master plan, but that's highly doubtful.  IMO this coin is so far off his radar.

I highly doubt Bittrex will do anything for MRY.  If there isn't interest in the coin, there isn't interest.  The only thing Bittrex is good for is pumping / dumping.  It'll be on the radar of whales if it's on the exchange which would be great for anyone who wants to exit the coin and make a profit.  Long term, they'll end up de-listing the coin because the volume won't be there.  There was hardly any volume on Cryptsy when it was running.

There is about 3 to 4 people who are posting in this thread = 3 to 4 people actually interested in the coin.  Not good.

At this point it would either take Brock coming back and developing or Bill Murray coming out and endorsing the coin.  Otherwise, it's just going to be an overlooked coin just like every other coin out there.  I wish the situation was different, but it is what it is.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
too bad holzer is being a turd...really.

well, ideally get this coin on bittrex and/or wherever else.  i'd offer 1ex.trade but not sure if it'd be worthwhile for either party lol.

hopefully someone can take over unless holzer has some master plan from sleeper to winner here...which seems very unlikely nowadays. 

i wonder how megacoin 'worked' out for him...................................... Wink
Pages:
Jump to: