Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 7. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
someone keeps jumping on every once in a while with some horse power.  Other than that I think I'm scooping every coin.
I have trouble syncing my wallet...Tried to delete and install a fresh wallet but no luck, says 2 years behind and will not sync. any help?

If you guys keep mining and get the wallet going I could talk to bittrex to get murraycoin added, ive done this before for another coin....

Anyone interested?

Still having wallet issues?
Activity: 316
Merit: 253
There is something up with MRY.  Before when I hit a block it gave me a different address.  Now every block I hit begins with MASFED.

Also, the Estimated total blocks is 689076.

Something is up.  I shouldn't be getting the same address every time I mine a block.

Looks good on this end, this was mined a few minutes ago.  Shows 449,000 blocks.

Date: 1/26/2016 23:16
Source: Generated
Credit: 30.00 MRY (matures in 119 more blocks)
Net amount: +0.00 MRY
Transaction ID: 7e163836934c7221b69ac77ebdf01e0a87629880c804cbdba249036d854bd8e4-000

Generated coins must mature 101 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

I get how mining works.  I can hit blocks.  But explain why all of a sudden every block I hit the address begins with MASFED when before it began with an M and a string of numbers and letters... every block the address was different.  All of a sudden every block I'm hitting is the same address.  Something isn't right.  I'm going to get someone to look at the blockchain for me and see if it was attacked or something.

The estimated total blocks shoots up to 600K in my client.  Not sure why that is happening.  It does start out at the right number, but then changes once the wallet is open for awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
I have trouble syncing my wallet...Tried to delete and install a fresh wallet but no luck, says 2 years behind and will not sync. any help?

If you guys keep mining and get the wallet going I could talk to bittrex to get murraycoin added, ive done this before for another coin....

Anyone interested?

Snakey PM sent.

Thanks, still not working for me though..

Will try again and get back to you soon.

There is something up with MRY.  Before when I hit a block it gave me a different address.  Now every block I hit begins with MASFED.

Something is up.  I shouldn't be getting the same address every time I mine a block.

Looks good on this end, this was mined a few minutes ago.  Shows 449,000 blocks.

Date: 1/26/2016 23:16
Source: Generated
Credit: 30.00 MRY (matures in 119 more blocks)
Net amount: +0.00 MRY
Transaction ID: 7e163836934c7221b69ac77ebdf01e0a87629880c804cbdba249036d854bd8e4-000

Generated coins must mature 101 blocks before they can be spent. When you generated this block, it was broadcast to the network to be added to the block chain. If it fails to get into the chain, its state will change to "not accepted" and it won't be spendable. This may occasionally happen if another node generates a block within a few seconds of yours.

Anyone interested?

Snakey PM sent.

legendary

Anyone interested?

Wallet syncs fine for me. 

This coin needs to be taken over by someone who actually has a few minutes to spend on the coin per week.  Brock has obviously put this project on the back burner waiting for God knows what to happen.... Bitcoin to 10K?

A community takeover should be seriously considered.  Brock has demonstrated that he has no interest in putting any time into this coin.  I've only seen empty promises.  Last MRY twitter tweet was in Nov 2014.  Last time he touched the website was Oct 29th 2015.  Now the website and block explorer are down.

How is anyone supposed to take this coin seriously when the developer is absent and there is ZERO marketing for the coin.

Choices:  give up - aka coin is dead, wait for Brock, or take over the coin.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Hi!
The only issues we have right now is the dev and the website! Wallet sync and mining are both ok.
you know we can get this coin on bittrex right?

Would need to fix the wallet sync and mining issue.

And the website.

Snakey I have been mining fine all week.  It feels like I'm the only one keeping the coin alive right now. 
legendary
you know we can get this coin on bittrex right?

Would need to fix the wallet sync and mining issue.
Mdawg, cryptsy is enabling wallets so users can WD their coins. Take a look and check if you can get you MRY.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Don't know what to do with your MRY. you could always send them here...

MPiFq8vo5dLpN6i6emNd1Y8ofDoej9Qb2J
Great mdawg.

MRY is not yet dead! If you and others are mining it and the blockchain is moving the coin is technically alive. Smiley
Lets see what happens in the near future. Who knows if our dev will show up to say hello again and this time wont run away for a couple of months.  Angry Huh
If you don't know there is an exchange with MRY listed. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange The prices are not good at all(if you want to sell), but at least is listed somewhere. Well I'll keep my MRY in the wallet, I don't have so much to loose compared to the "MRY Master" that has more than 7M.

I wish i had the knowledge and time to try to give a new life to this coin...  Cry
Thanks guys wallet working and I'm mining a dead coin!!
Last block:440945 17/01/2015 01:39:40 2016
And yes the diff is very low! 0.00355136

Website down! Holzer show up men!

Yea, that's what I'm showing too.  Though there was a point where is was showing an Estimated total blocks of around 900K but that seems to have gone away.  That's why I thought it might have been forked.  If the difficulty was so low someone could have taken over the net with mass power.  Obviously, someone did it before to take the difficulty up so high that it took 2 weeks for someone to find a block.

You're right about the website, looks like it's down or at least something went wrong.  Maybe the site is getting attacked.  If Brock isn't updating anything on the server... who knows.
Last block:440945 17/01/2015 01:39:40 2016
And yes the diff is very low! 0.00355136

Website down! Holzer show up men!
I think the coin has forked.  I could be wrong but I don't remember the difficulty be really low on the coin.  Maybe some people could post what their current block count.

Looks like the explorer and the website are offline.  Website is giving a nginx timeout and the explorer stopped working a couple of days / weeks ago.

1.5 mil murraycoin at cryptsy...............
Pages:
Jump to: