Pages:
Author

Topic: [MRY] Murraycoin ▪ The Only Currency Worthy of Bill Murray ▪ Now Scrypt-2048 - page 8. (Read 117842 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 253
I hope no one was using Cryptsy as their Murraycoin bank... looks like Cryptsy is offline for good.  Maybe the supply will be reduced.

Considering the fact that holzer hasn't made a tweet since Nov 2014 I would think that's a pretty strong sign of where the coin is heading.
Activity: 450
Merit: 250
I'm mining this coin. I've pointed a machine when i saw that blocks were not found since last year. The miner couldn't find any block for days, because the diff was very high.
Now it's running nice and finding blocks.

Mdawg do you still need help to point your miner in solo?
Feel very sorry for you...i've got my MRY out of cryptsy a couple of months ago. I still have there some coins...about .07BTC value at current rates.

We really need bholzer back or someone that takes this project seriously. Now we only have cryptopia with murray listed. If bholzer doesn't have time at the moment, just say it, but let people without any new is not the way to go (and say hello and run away again is a joke or what?). I'm not a person that asks a dev every second posting and developing things (crypto right now is like that), I just need to feel that the dev is with the community...now a few holders that believed in you holzer. So, make people believe in this coin again and don't let it die. Help the murray foundation was and still being a good purpose.

Sorry for my english.
Regards

I do not think it would not be a good idea to seek bholzer out if you are wanting to resurrect this coin. He abandoned it, then stuck his nose in around November to do nothing more than mock those who had supported this coin. He's clearly not a reliable individual.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
I'm mining this coin. I've pointed a machine when i saw that blocks were not found since last year. The miner couldn't find any block for days, because the diff was very high.
Now it's running nice and finding blocks.

Mdawg do you still need help to point your miner in solo?
Feel very sorry for you...i've got my MRY out of cryptsy a couple of months ago. I still have there some coins...about .07BTC value at current rates.

We really need bholzer back or someone that takes this project seriously. Now we only have cryptopia with murray listed. If bholzer doesn't have time at the moment, just say it, but let people without any new is not the way to go (and say hello and run away again is a joke or what?). I'm not a person that asks a dev every second posting and developing things (crypto right now is like that), I just need to feel that the dev is with the community...now a few holders that believed in you holzer. So, make people believe in this coin again and don't let it die. Help the murray foundation was and still being a good purpose.

Sorry for my english.
Regards
Activity: 278
Damn can't even take coins out of Cryptsy since wallet isn't working right and now I think they are locking down all coins.....not good.
Its 2016 I have been away from this for a long time,   

I'm bored and have machines sitting here, would someone mind helping me point one of them at MurrayCoin solo mining just for something to do?

The difficulty is 0.05 and nobody is mining this thing so I would like to help keep it going.   I downloaded the vertminer and I think I'm 90% of the way there as I see there are no pools left.
nodes? wallet no sincr

The wallet "is" synced it just shows up as not being synced because a block hasn't been found in awhile.
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
bholzer, it's 2016 for christ's sake.......what's the plan for MRY?  Roll Eyes

It appears, not a whole lot.  The last block was found on Dec 22.  I'd like to NOT think this coin is dead, but it's hard, very hard.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
bholzer, it's 2016 for christ's sake.......what's the plan for MRY?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
legendary
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How would I setup the miner? The wallet works now.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Is not synchronized to the end . Prompt addnode ?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Can anyone tell me how to set cuda miner up to mine murraycoin?  Also, why isn't my wallet syncing?  I'm wondering what address do I mine to in cudaminer, how to setup for solo mining.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
http://pigeonsandplanes.com/2015/12/wu-tang-bill-murray-steal-album/

ha, gold.  (see vid).

man SO much wasted opportunity for MRY in 2015, very very disheartening. 
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4537842/

Bholzer post was trying to pump the price so he can dump.

I dont see any other reason.

Wallet is dead.
legendary
429882 last block. Wallet don´t sync. What can i Do ? Wallet v. v0.9.2.0-2048-fork1. Thanks.

same
Activity: 183
Merit: 14
Chainjoes.com
429882 last block. Wallet don´t sync. What can i Do ? Wallet v. v0.9.2.0-2048-fork1. Thanks.
legendary
Juicin' crypto
well damn!?

I got a handfull,  how much you got tucked away Piston Smiley

enough, prob not as much as i should or could have and nowhere near 7million lol...only because the lovely dev decided to disappear for a long ass time with no word of plans/update/results.  hopefully his re-appearance will mean good news for MRY but as usual it looks like nothing more than dick-all and this coin sleeps yet again (sadly) while many alts are dead as hell.  ugh, frustrating to say the least. 

holzer i hope you have a master plan up your sleeve for MRY....or are you just gonna let it wither away as usual?
well damn!?

I got a handfull,  how much you got tucked away Piston Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: