Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 112. (Read 908613 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 20, 2014, 03:50:28 PM
If you deposited metal coin with someone and they clipped them and wouldn't even give you examples of the clipped coins but you managed to get one and it revealed that yes, the bullion content of your coin is actively being shat upon, well, that is a broken-bench.  Ruptured bench.  Debasing your customers coins is the same thing as stealing their gold.  The coin is worth less, because the "trueness" of it is purposefully and RICO style debauched in criminal fashion.

Sure, crypto is not gold, but, the COTUS for example specifies specie (metal bullion coin) as true money, and in terms of debt law, if you debaucvh coins as a banker, you'll either rule the world or get bought up or eliminated by whomever had entrusted their coins to you.  Debasing coins is historically the way the worlds markets move: FACT.

seriously! I LOLLED. i know it's wrong and i am ashamed that I did, but if this IS Mark K's ideology... I gotta say, he's STUPID AS F*CK.
still LOLLING.

dead man walking.

disclaimer: it's just a turn of phrase, but as a neutral observer, i'd say the man's days in business are numbered.
Activity: 364
American1973
February 20, 2014, 03:45:18 PM
Even without the "Bitcoin Foundation Exeprt Cadre"...

Satoshi's idea is worth a lot.

These so called experts are probably > 50% dumbshits.
American1973
February 20, 2014, 03:43:08 PM
If you deposited metal coin with someone and they clipped them and wouldn't even give you examples of the clipped coins but you managed to get one and it revealed that yes, the bullion content of your coin is actively being shat upon, well, that is a broken-bench.  Ruptured bench.  Debasing your customers coins is the same thing as stealing their gold.  The coin is worth less, because the "trueness" of it is purposefully and RICO style debauched in criminal fashion.

Sure, crypto is not gold, but, the COTUS for example specifies specie (metal bullion coin) as true money, and in terms of debt law, if you debaucvh coins as a banker, you'll either rule the world or get bought up or eliminated by whomever had entrusted their coins to you.  Debasing coins is historically the way the worlds markets move: FACT.
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 20, 2014, 03:41:57 PM
Any man who would allow his customers coins to be debased, and blame others, for weeks, is a total ignoramus or a clever person.

I would probably say complete and utter scumbag

no-- just a member of the board of bitcoinfoundation  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 501
Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong
February 20, 2014, 03:40:39 PM
Double digits on gox, here we come!
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2014, 03:39:37 PM
Any man who would allow his customers coins to be debased, and blame others, for weeks, is a total ignoramus or a clever person.

I would probably say complete and utter scumbag. Anyone have pics of new office location building if it even exists? Most likely went underground.
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
February 20, 2014, 03:38:52 PM
What's the fastest way to deposit fiat on Gox now?

How fast is OK-Pay?

(Yes, I'm aware of the risks.)
1 business day. I transfer btc-e usd -> okpay -> mtgox in 24 hours
American1973
February 20, 2014, 03:38:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
February 20, 2014, 03:38:14 PM

[...]

I don't know how many people on this board have experience with markets, investing, or the like outside of BTC.  But when something a good/commodity/stock/currency/anything is 80% lower in one place than everywhere else, it's never an "everything is ok" situation.  That is a huge discount.  It is real life arbitrage in the wild...provided that Mt. Gox is solvent and ok and reliable.  But arbitrage is a condition that gets shut down instantly by market forces.  Unless it's not arbitrage and is instead a reflection of something else, some other embedded risk.  That's what this is -- the market's decentralized invisible hand is saying pretty clearly that there is an 80% chance that Mt. Gox will not be honoring its debts (both USD and BTC) to its customers.

[...]

Yes, as I have said.

Good first post.

First good post from a newbie
or how about anti-gox shill?
Activity: 476
February 20, 2014, 03:34:12 PM
What's the fastest way to deposit fiat on Gox now?

How fast is OK-Pay?

(Yes, I'm aware of the risks.)
legendary
February 20, 2014, 03:33:37 PM

[...]

I don't know how many people on this board have experience with markets, investing, or the like outside of BTC.  But when something a good/commodity/stock/currency/anything is 80% lower in one place than everywhere else, it's never an "everything is ok" situation.  That is a huge discount.  It is real life arbitrage in the wild...provided that Mt. Gox is solvent and ok and reliable.  But arbitrage is a condition that gets shut down instantly by market forces.  Unless it's not arbitrage and is instead a reflection of something else, some other embedded risk.  That's what this is -- the market's decentralized invisible hand is saying pretty clearly that there is an 80% chance that Mt. Gox will not be honoring its debts (both USD and BTC) to its customers.

[...]

Yes, as I have said.

Good first post.

First good post from a newbie Like the poker analogy and it really applies as poker sites are based on trust mt gox has taken a huge dumb on investors trust with no hope of reconciliating that trust .
American1973
February 20, 2014, 03:28:55 PM

[...]

[...]

Yes, as I have said.

Good first post.
zyk
February 20, 2014, 03:25:31 PM
BTW--- even if it would fit but I consider Sturle as a patsy and not part that clan.
zyk
February 20, 2014, 03:22:41 PM
What is the theory - why is goxbtc/goxusd price so low?

OMG its not a theory, its in front of your eyes !

Insiders (people connected to Mark and other readily accessibles accounts and he himself are cashing out!) no matter

what ---- nobody is doing anything about that --- so they just go on....extincting any kind of proove...creating a story

together with some parasites laywers and the die is cast - pronto
legendary
February 20, 2014, 03:02:16 PM
MtGox is indeed lock poker in every way the classic ponzi scheme  unravelled gg gox . Like eeks said gox is selling  for 20 cents on the dollar it is this low for a reason gox is dead in the water and gox id down for the count. Todays announcement from gox has made this all crystal clear in case it was murky or not yet a certainty previously.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 20, 2014, 03:01:23 PM
Mark needs to issue an official statement regarding Mt. Gox's solvency NOW.

There are just too many warning signs to ignore. We need to put pressure on the media to pressure Gox. We need to swarm Gox's IRC channel. We need to pursue legal recourse and demand a explanation and ETA for uninhibited withdrawals. If there is no BTC or fiat to withdrawal, then Mark needs to state such and explain where it all went.

These are people's lives and wellbeing that are at stake here. By remaining silent, Mt. Gox is doing more than just harming the public perception of Bitcoin, they are effectively causing undue hardship on people's lives. Things are going to turn violent soon.

I've been trying to pull my BTC out of Gox since well before all this "transaction malleability" crap even came up. Transactions repeatedly failed due to too many inputs and too low of a TX fee, NOT due to transaction malleability.

If Gox is insolvent (which seems more and more likely), then they owe us the Goddamn truth and stop docking us all around with this "we're moving to a virtual imaginary office" horse shit.

Mark - ARE YOU SOLVENT OR NOT?  PROVE IT. Show us the addresses that are under your control.
Activity: 406
February 20, 2014, 02:57:35 PM

Game is over
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
February 20, 2014, 02:56:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1059
February 20, 2014, 02:52:31 PM
I'm not sure how you lost 150k, but surely it did not happen because mtgox stole your money but rather through you making trades that where not in your best interest.

+1

I had bought at $ 630, but made 5% profit ​​in bitcoin, because had sold at nealy 700$. So, I have not lost anything yet.

On the other hand, I wonder why Gox does not suspend trading. And who is trading and why? I have suspended trading for myself.
Everyone should do that. What's going on on Gox is no longer real. They have to suspend trading or provide clarity.

At these prices trading is of no interest to me. So I want to take my Coins and leave. Will this be possible again sometime?
It is neither fair nor necessary to let us customers guessing. We are adult people and have a right to know what's going on.
When the money is gone, then so be it, but I want to know. What's so hard about that? Gox treated us like children.
I don't like that.
zyk
February 20, 2014, 02:52:20 PM
Of all the people outside Mt.Gox, sturle bears perhaps the most responsibility of the untold millions that ordinary people lost by listening this lulling voice of "reason".

Actually.. he's still at it on ##mtgox-chat on irc.freenode.org.

That guy sure has a lot of faith.

ALL IS WELL AT MTGOX I TELL YOU.

only that there must have been sold more BTC than Mark , Gox and depositors ever had together  LOL

really stupid those panicking japanese
Jump to: