Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 177. (Read 908613 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 06, 2014, 06:32:10 PM
You are all scaring me.
My BTC now going out of MTGox ....

good luck dude, its not an easy task Sad
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
February 06, 2014, 06:25:01 PM
You are all scaring me.
My BTC now going out of MTGox ....
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2014, 06:09:56 PM
a
lolol  only limited users according to gox support good game mt gox
February 06, 2014, 06:06:33 PM
bump over ignored donk4u.

does anyone have a statistic what sort of transfers go through, or time delays should be kept in between them.
I have done an instant transfer of 1.1btc a sec ago again, but before I go and try to transfer bigger chunks, would be great to see if someone had experiences on this.

for example how many confirmations a previous transfer needs to take before new transfer can be done from the very same mtGox account?

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
February 06, 2014, 06:06:05 PM
February 06, 2014, 05:52:32 PM
and this morning I got back 6.9btc to the GOX account what was lost. (I am still down by 2 coins but still happy at least there is a progress)

now how the hell can I get this out from there?
I did  small transfer of 0.178btc, instantly arrived

I did a 2nd 0.178 and it is stuck!
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
February 06, 2014, 04:51:49 PM
UGH I had been using Gox with no issues for small xfers.  Decided to pull  ~13BTC out and YEP - NO XFER!

WTF GOX!
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
February 06, 2014, 03:15:18 PM
not processing a transaction for 8 days then putting it back in mt gox wallet then getting it stuck again and not responding if these people are not thieves and crooks they are incompetent which I doubt as they never had problems processing transactions before. Makes way more sense they are indeed busto. I t dosen't take a competent person 2 weeks with no solve to send a bitcoin transaction fuck you gox. Meanwhile i paid a 200 plus markup and bitcoin has gone from 820 to 770 while my coins are stuck for 2 weeks.
Activity: 539
Merit: 517
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
February 06, 2014, 01:40:56 PM
may be you are lucky ...but am willing to bet 1 BTC that at the latest 15. th of march GOX doesn´t exist anymore as an entity which pays back more than 50 cents of money owed
I'm in!  I won a similar bet on betsofbitco.in that MtGox would be sold or closed by the end of 2013, but this didn't happen either.

You want to bet whether Mt. Gox sends me the wire that they've been putting off sending for 1/2 of a year now before I take legal action?

If so, you better hurry.  I've got an appointment with my attorney later today.

did the attorney have an oppinion where to sue them ?  Delaware or Tokyo
legendary
Activity: 1600
Merit: 1014
Activity: 40
February 06, 2014, 01:23:01 PM
They send you an email with your "transaction hash".
You might think that if this hash has been generated, then the transaction has been posted.....
How is this hash generated ( in simple terms!)??
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
February 06, 2014, 12:31:14 PM
I tried to withdraw 8 btc yesterday from my gox account and it never appeared on blockchain.

Could anyone explain to me where the money is? I am just a trader and I haven't read the white papers extensively. But if the btc aren't in my mtgox wallet or on the blockchain, where are they?
zyk
February 06, 2014, 12:02:15 PM

or we are busy shorting gox bitcoin - price for our private accounts as we only know how to fuck them up or down......and leaving the empty carcasse to you

our valued client  Wink
zyk
February 06, 2014, 11:58:40 AM
Last time I have gotten something through is: 2014-02-05 07:30:15.

I try every few hours with small sums, so that is quite many tries ago.

The system is either royally messed up, or operated with malignant intention. I do not believe Mark would have such an intention so either the place is operated by aliens, or is in the process of falling into disrepair.

Luckily I am in correspondence with the support, and have voiced my concerns.

what are Gox voices telling you ?

we don´t know how the bitcoin-qt client works ?
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036
February 06, 2014, 11:33:23 AM
Last time I have gotten something through is: 2014-02-05 07:30:15.

I try every few hours with small sums, so that is quite many tries ago.

The system is either royally messed up, or operated with malignant intention. I do not believe Mark would have such an intention so either the place is operated by aliens, or is in the process of falling into disrepair.

Luckily I am in correspondence with the support, and have voiced my concerns.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
February 06, 2014, 11:18:41 AM

Mtgox is currently a sinking ship. And it will be abandoned if they don't get their shit together.

How is their Market share increasing then? If data reported on http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=ALL&span=7d are correct, it has been 10% for the past week while it almost doubled in the last 24 hours. I can't really figure out what's going on there Huh

Liquidity alwas increases with volatility. The point I'm making is that someone who does not run a business in a professional way, will slowly lose business, and eventually go bankrupt and out of business.

sure, and the way they are throwing away the fortune they've been sitting on is disgraceful
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
February 06, 2014, 11:10:36 AM

Mtgox is currently a sinking ship. And it will be abandoned if they don't get their shit together.

How is their Market share increasing then? If data reported on http://bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=ALL&span=7d are correct, it has been 10% for the past week while it almost doubled in the last 24 hours. I can't really figure out what's going on there Huh

Liquidity alwas increases with volatility. The point I'm making is that someone who does not run a business in a professional way, will slowly lose business, and eventually go bankrupt and out of business.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
February 06, 2014, 10:36:21 AM

It's not that hard. Volume on other exchanges is low (particularly China) and people who have money and/or coins in Gox are running around like headless chickens trying to find a way out.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 2027
February 06, 2014, 09:59:31 AM

Jump to: