Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 334. (Read 908613 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
July 18, 2013, 05:50:39 PM
SEPA withdrawal queue seems so completely random...

It interestingly resemble avalon.
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
July 18, 2013, 05:46:53 PM
My SEPA Withdrawal arrived today (950€).  

When did you initiate it?

4th of June.
This year.  Wink

SEPA withdrawal queue seems so completely random... 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 18, 2013, 04:11:07 PM
So EUR SEPA wire are trickling out, still no USD? 
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1059
July 18, 2013, 03:37:56 PM

4th of June.
This year.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1638
₪``Campaign Manager´´₪
July 18, 2013, 03:06:58 PM

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1059
July 18, 2013, 02:38:18 PM
Hey everybody. My withdrawal from MtGox in Euros via SEPA is heavily delayed. It has been "confirmed" (e.g. cued for execution) for 14 days now. I complained and demanded a cancellation to rebuy bitcoins and sell them on Bitstamp or alike. They refused that and told me to wait "just a little longer" as the transfer is "in the middle of being processed" by their bank (which I find a completely inadequate and unprofessional - if not childish - description of whatever is happening to the transaction right now). I consider this as unacceptable. I wanted to share this experience with other users here so they are warned when considering using MtGox to sell their BTC for Euro. If you had comparable experience please share.

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
July 18, 2013, 10:09:52 AM
One of my withdrawals arrived today. This was, however, the last one I did. Two still remains (which was executed prior to the one I received).
Interesting. Anybody else? Was it USD?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
July 18, 2013, 09:26:13 AM
One of my withdrawals arrived today. This was, however, the last one I did. Two still remains (which was executed prior to the one I received).
Activity: 35
July 18, 2013, 08:12:17 AM
I'm still waiting for a may 10, 2013 SEPA transfer.

They first lied about the date 3 times and now don't respond to support questions anymore.
Can't get my money back into my MtGox account too, would love to buy back BTC and get out, forever.

I have lots of patience but now it's over.
I hope MtGox dies, we don't need it, another exchange will take over the market.

try the system in my signature Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
July 18, 2013, 08:01:51 AM

They first lied about the date 3 times and now don't respond to support questions anymore.
Can't get my money back into my MtGox account too, would love to buy back BTC and get out, forever.

I hope MtGox dies, we don't need it, another exchange will take over the market.

Update:

Got in chat support at MtGox today, asked where my money is (waiting for SEPA transfer for over 2 months)... "Linda Support has left the room"...

I consider my money to be lost, don't think I'll ever see it again. Support doesn't answer, chatsupport just leaves...
legendary
July 18, 2013, 07:59:11 AM
-
Activity: 31
July 18, 2013, 07:12:40 AM
Great news.  Any chance of screenshots of the mtgox withdrawal and bank receipt entries?

I am at work now and my yubikey is at home, so I cannot access Mt. Gox. Will have to wait a few hours until I get home.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1006
100 satoshis -> ISO code
July 18, 2013, 06:56:33 AM
Great news.  Any chance of screenshots of the mtgox withdrawal and bank receipt entries?
Activity: 31
July 18, 2013, 06:48:54 AM
We are expecting that your withdrawal should be processed with in a week since all the back logs of May and June 1 st week cleared now
Michael Support

Seems to be true. I did a withdrawal on the 4th of June. The status of the withdrawal changed today from "confirmed" to "pending". Typically the money is then credited two days later. Thus, the money should be in my bank account by Friday. I'll let you know.

And always remember: "Don't panic!"  Wink

P.S.: I had no contact with the Mt Gox support.

Pending is before confirmed!

This is wrong. I can now happily confirm that today I received my EUR SEPA transfer, after waiting since June 9thSmiley
Makes me feel relieved.

My withdrawal status changed from "confirmed" to "pending" a few days ago, so pending probably means it's on it's way across banks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
July 18, 2013, 03:42:04 AM
We are expecting that your withdrawal should be processed with in a week since all the back logs of May and June 1 st week cleared now
Michael Support

Seems to be true. I did a withdrawal on the 4th of June. The status of the withdrawal changed today from "confirmed" to "pending". Typically the money is then credited two days later. Thus, the money should be in my bank account by Friday. I'll let you know.

Yup. By opening a support request you just lose your seat in the queue.

Hint: the queue is a lie. The cake is a lie. But there are chairs and the music is on.

Btw: has anyone noticed that the support reps are always named "Michael" and "Linda"? Seems like, made up names picked from a book for kids.
Activity: 36
July 18, 2013, 02:18:40 AM
Michael Support

Activity: 11
July 17, 2013, 11:02:05 PM
me:

So its two months, one week and six days since I requested my withdrawal.

Can you kindly tell me, is this a record or do you have other customers who have been treated this way? I just want to know if I am a special idiot or just one of many.

Thank you

July 13, 2013 22:49
Linda Support
Support Desk

Hello,

Thank you for the email. The withdrawal delay is not only for you but for all the Mtgox customers and we are trying to process all of the withdrawals soon. Could you please check with your bank whether the funds has been received and let us know the status?

Best regards,

Mt.Gox Team

So there we have it.  Mtgox confirms we are all idiots.   Angry
legendary
July 17, 2013, 04:48:31 PM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 17, 2013, 04:47:03 PM
TL;DR — he claims that SEPA EUR and PLN withdrawal backlog is at 1st week of june
Sadly not true. My SEPA EUR withdrawals from 2013-04-19 and onwards are still stuck at "confirmed".
Not true indeed. Also my May 3 withdrawal is still at "confirmed". So the EUR SEPA delay is approaching 3 MONTHS.

"May take up to 3 weeks", "Backlog is at 1st week of June". Fucking liars.

That's an understatement.  You are looking at fraud, with co-mingling of client accounts.
Activity: 46
July 17, 2013, 03:49:46 PM
TL;DR — he claims that SEPA EUR and PLN withdrawal backlog is at 1st week of june
Sadly not true. My SEPA EUR withdrawals from 2013-04-19 and onwards are still stuck at "confirmed".
Not true indeed. Also my May 3 withdrawal is still at "confirmed". So the EUR SEPA delay is approaching 3 MONTHS.

"May take up to 3 weeks", "Backlog is at 1st week of June". Fucking liars.
Jump to: