Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 59. (Read 908602 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 21, 2014, 08:22:25 AM
Check this, please
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lets-talk-about-btcsx-and-mtgox-524429

These guys connected with Mt. Gox!
For the sake of all the robbed in cryptocommunity, highlight this, participate!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
March 21, 2014, 08:16:58 AM
Mt.Gox just found 200,000 BTC in "old" wallets. Roll Eyes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26677291

Yes yes it was mentioned somewhere today Smiley
We are waiting - maybe they will find 650k more Tongue Tongue

What a bullshit is this... Magic ... Magic The gathering.
Activity: 808
Merit: 1011
March 21, 2014, 08:09:45 AM
Mt.Gox just found 200,000 BTC in "old" wallets. Roll Eyes

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-26677291
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
March 21, 2014, 03:29:20 AM
I suspect those who took legal action and therefore shutdown Gox and fucked us over will get first dibs.

I recall they only wanted to hear from people with $10k+ at Gox, too bad for those in countries where $1k represents life savings.

I recall it was actually GOX who fucked us over, you can't go blaming those who did something about it while others sat on their hands with their fingers up their arses.
Activity: 406
March 21, 2014, 12:34:48 AM
I suspect those who took legal action and therefore shutdown Gox and fucked us over will get first dibs.

I recall they only wanted to hear from people with $10k+ at Gox, too bad for those in countries where $1k represents life savings.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
March 20, 2014, 11:20:48 PM
Hi Guys.
Just inscribed myself, got goxed too... (asked withdrawal for all my fiat mid january, but it never arrived).

I don't if this has be done somewhere (tell me if so) , but I was just trying to guess how much I could get from the bankrupcy procedure...

I made a few guesses :
- All MTGOX assets are shared beetween us
- BC and fiat holders are treated equally
- MTGOX BC are just lost
- 10% of the assets go to procedure costs and people ( that what happens in france, these people pay themselves first...)

the big question is the amounts on each side :
according to the crisis draft :
-Assets : 2000 BC + 32,4 M$US
-Liabilities : 544 k BC (624 _ 80 ) + 55 M$US

and then the price of BC to balance everything is a key too (high price for BC make the hole bigger...)

With a BC price @500 $US, the assets cover about 8% of the liabilities ...
If the BC price go to 200, then we could have about 18% back .

then I saw that MTGOX still have something like 200 000 BC.
It would make about 30/ 40 % ( wich I would be happy with ! )

Well,
It s a lot of guesses, and this can take more than a year ...

what do you think ?

I am not an expert either, but I have the feeling they would divide the amount of BTCs left with the users and the same thing would happen with fiat. So I don't think they would convert the BTC into fiat. Of course, this would only happen after all the costs and first-in-line creditors get their money back.

Granted, this is pure speculation - any lawyer around here?

Activity: 3
March 20, 2014, 10:14:35 PM
Hi Guys.
Just inscribed myself, got goxed too... (asked withdrawal for all my fiat mid january, but it never arrived).

I don't if this has be done somewhere (tell me if so) , but I was just trying to guess how much I could get from the bankrupcy procedure...

I made a few guesses :
- All MTGOX assets are shared beetween us
- BC and fiat holders are treated equally
- MTGOX BC are just lost
- 10% of the assets go to procedure costs and people ( that what happens in france, these people pay themselves first...)

the big question is the amounts on each side :
according to the crisis draft :
-Assets : 2000 BC + 32,4 M$US
-Liabilities : 544 k BC (624 _ 80 ) + 55 M$US

and then the price of BC to balance everything is a key too (high price for BC make the hole bigger...)

With a BC price @500 $US, the assets cover about 8% of the liabilities ...
If the BC price go to 200, then we could have about 18% back .

then I saw that MTGOX still have something like 200 000 BC.
It would make about 30/ 40 % ( wich I would be happy with ! )

Well,
It s a lot of guesses, and this can take more than a year ...

what do you think ?

Activity: 186
March 20, 2014, 06:41:33 PM
gox.com will be online for trading at the middle of april.(crisis-plan)
Activity: 5
March 20, 2014, 05:01:46 PM
I also now finally have proof that my fiat money never made it back to my bank account, because I can see now it still sits in my wallet on mtgox:

BTC: 0.00000001 BTC
EUR: 562.77952 €

I live in Belgium. Are there any lawsuit  actions taken there from users trying to get their money back?
Somehow I feel happy I now know where my money is, because previously I thought it got lost somewhere during transactions. (knowing it's just a number and that the money is actually not really there anymore...)
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
March 20, 2014, 10:18:38 AM
My withdrawal i started on 29/01/2014 just show up in account status under My wallets.

Yesterday wasn't there....

So Mt.Gox is preparing for opening again i have this feeling.....

Does anyone have an update? Did anyone called the call center to ask if any news?
Activity: 24
March 20, 2014, 02:54:14 AM
Now they have added my pending fiat withdrawal amount to mtgox.com site balance. Now the balance matches in full.

Finally a tiny light at the end of the tunnel.

I am still waiting for mine to update.

Does it show as "pending" or does it show in your balance?

There aren't any trading or withdrawal transaction info so no "pending" or other details. Only the balance for different currencies is shown still and it just happen to be exact amount of my previously queued withdrawal larger than yesterday.
March 20, 2014, 02:32:15 AM
Now they have added my pending fiat withdrawal amount to mtgox.com site balance. Now the balance matches in full.

Finally a tiny light at the end of the tunnel.

I am still waiting for mine to update.

Does it show as "pending" or does it show in your balance?
Activity: 24
March 20, 2014, 01:59:58 AM
Activity: 504
March 19, 2014, 04:50:54 AM
Another guy just announced that he got his bank-transfer from the 18'th cancelled and refunded.

How is it that you haven’t cancelled your transfer already on the 28 Feb? after ten days. You might still have time to report a fraudulent transfer to your bank, but you need to tell your bank, not ask dweebs on bitcointalk.  

Interesting, do you know who said that? I'd like to talk to that person.

I did an international transfer on the 17thFeb and asked to cancel it on the 19th and it was too late already. My bank contacted Gox's bank in Poland and they could only give the money back if they received authorization from Gox. Needless to say they never received the confirmation - even worse, they couldn't get in touch with Gox.

I raised a complaint in the UK police fraud department, and got nothing on that side. Now that Gox is officially bankrupt, I'm not sure how a fraud investigation affects the situation, I have the feeling it is paused until the bankruptcy process is cleared up, but I am not an expert on this.

This thread. : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gox-refunded-my-fiat-transfer-yay-521666

Your experience might have to do with your bank or the country your'e in. They should have reversed the transaction if you had told them that you are a victim of fraud, and you made a web purchase on a fraudulent web shop called mtGox.  Wink

thanks for that.

Well, this bank account is based in the UK in a main street bank so I should have access to consumer protection as well.

At that time, we talked about fraudulent activities but I didn't officially told them that because I had no real evidence, only speculative evidence. I only told them I sent money to them and they are about to get bankrupt.
Maybe I should have pushed more the victim of a fraud card. I will call them again today to see if they have any news.

I think that's the right story line with banks, as they are insured against web purchase fraud, so people won't be discouraged to buy online.

However if you transferred 10.000 EUR or something similar large, they wont pay you back just on your statement.
March 19, 2014, 04:43:09 AM
Another guy just announced that he got his bank-transfer from the 18'th cancelled and refunded.

How is it that you haven’t cancelled your transfer already on the 28 Feb? after ten days. You might still have time to report a fraudulent transfer to your bank, but you need to tell your bank, not ask dweebs on bitcointalk.  

I did an international transfer on the 17thFeb and asked to cancel it on the 19th and it was too late already. My bank contacted Gox's bank in Poland and they could only give the money back if they received authorization from Gox. Needless to say they never received the confirmation - even worse, they couldn't get in touch with Gox.

I raised a complaint in the UK police fraud department, and got nothing on that side. Now that Gox is officially bankrupt, I'm not sure how a fraud investigation affects the situation, I have the feeling it is paused until the bankruptcy process is cleared up, but I am not an expert on this.

This thread. : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/gox-refunded-my-fiat-transfer-yay-521666

Your experience might have to do with your bank or the country your'e in. They should have reversed the transaction if you had told them that you are a victim of fraud, and you made a web purchase on a fraudulent web shop called mtGox.  Wink

thanks for that.

Well, this bank account is based in the UK in a main street bank so I should have access to consumer protection as well.

At that time, we talked about fraudulent activities but I didn't officially told them that because I had no real evidence, only speculative evidence. I only told them I sent money to them and they are about to get bankrupt.
Maybe I should have pushed more the victim of a fraud card. I will call them again today to see if they have any news.

March 19, 2014, 04:17:55 AM

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
March 19, 2014, 03:15:23 AM
Hello you guys Smiley

Just to let you know that :
I looked at : "Sign in with your MtGox account to see your wallet(s) balance."
I have transfered 500€ on Fev. 18th to MtGox Poland account
and it has NOT been credited on my account...

What should I do. Where is the money, why did not they return it...

Deeply thank.

Greetings,

I am in same position, i have correct balance on BTC but the withdrawal i started on 29/01/2014 is not showing.
But that is normal since when the site was on line you could see this information only on the history tab where you could see the state of the withdrawal.
Things are complicated so i think the pending withdrawal will take place after everything clears.
Another point is that they are in bankrupt protection and not bankrupted i mention this because a lot of people ( not to say trolls or anything else ) write the opposite..

So what we have by now is a step taking the login option and status check of account on line.
We have to wait and see the MtGox.com up and running Smiley

HODDDDDDL Smiley

And have a nice day!!!
March 19, 2014, 02:04:31 AM

March 19, 2014, 12:40:13 AM

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
March 19, 2014, 12:29:36 AM
Hello you guys Smiley

Just to let you know that :
I looked at : "Sign in with your MtGox account to see your wallet(s) balance."
I have transfered 500€ on Fev. 18th to MtGox Poland account
and it has NOT been credited on my account...

What should I do. Where is the money, why did not they return it...

Deeply thank.

^^^This makes me very very sad. Sad

Most of us assume the money is gone jcga.  Or tied up in legal procedures.
Pages:
Jump to: