Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 56. (Read 908602 times)

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
April 03, 2014, 11:12:01 AM
anyone who actually uses gox if they do become resurrect, want their heads read.
anyone who used it after its first "delay" problems did.
And got it.

If people actually still used gox after this then I don't even know what to say. It blew my mind that people were using it for the last 5 months.

I wouldn't say that. If they clearly distance themselve from all personell and start fresh with a completely new and safe software and provable nonfractional reserve. I would use them then!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
April 03, 2014, 09:06:43 AM
anyone who actually uses gox if they do become resurrect, want their heads read.
And got it.

If people actually still used gox after this then I don't even know what to say. It blew my mind that people were using it for the last 5 months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
April 03, 2014, 08:26:54 AM
And got it.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
April 02, 2014, 10:25:30 PM
He owns Mt Gox ... Do'h.

So the problem is with the owner. Now with Mt Gox.
Different owner and management make different story.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
April 02, 2014, 06:16:09 PM

A story about Mark K...

Just few changes should be done to really tell this could be Mark K.

Words 'dump criminals' should be changes to "people" ...
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
April 02, 2014, 05:30:41 PM
I don't think so. People still use Silk Road 2.0 even though Silk Road 1.0 busted by the FBI and they seize all coins.
Coz Silk road didn't 'tarnish' their name - the FBI did. Do'h.

Coz Mt Gox didn't 'tarnish' their name - the Fat F*ck did. Do'h.
He owns Mt Gox ... Do'h.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
April 02, 2014, 04:49:04 PM
You cannot compare Silk Road and ENRON in the same thread.

One was awesome, and functioned well to bring freedom and disenable the gangster power.  It was captured by its enemy.

The other was made to be destroyed on purpose and fuck people all the way down.

SR was good and is a viable brand.

Gox and ENRON are garbage brands now.  On accident?
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 792
Merit: 1000
Bite me
April 02, 2014, 06:52:45 AM
I don't think so. People still use Silk Road 2.0 even though Silk Road 1.0 busted by the FBI and they seize all coins.

Coz Mt Gox didn't 'tarnish' their name - the Fat F*ck did. Do'h.
Activity: 154
April 02, 2014, 06:18:12 AM
People are not very clever. Also: drugs.
And as regards any future Mt.Gox reincarnation: sunk cost, false hope, greed.
legendary
CEO Bitpanda.com
April 02, 2014, 06:13:17 AM

People are not very clever. Also: drugs.
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1851
Linux since 1997 RedHat 4
April 02, 2014, 05:16:46 AM
April 01, 2014, 11:24:19 PM

I must say I have very good feelings about MtGox resurrection.
Sure is that Mark K. will be never again their employee but MtGox is great product in marketing.

Just put there a huge cash to repay lost to traders and just it should be in use again! It would be great for Bitcoin world.
It would be so beautiful ... just imagine ..
Really? Their service (not product) was exchanging.

They screwed many customers over the years (of course not as big as the last bang when they shut down and filed for bankruptcy).

Hardly I would expect them to come back. Anyone buying MTGOX branding and name to reopen under new management will likely fail as their name MTGOX is tarnished forever.

Just like the name ENRON.

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
April 01, 2014, 08:27:05 PM
I must say I have very good feelings about MtGox resurrection.
Sure is that Mark K. will be never again their employee but MtGox is great product in marketing.

Just put there a huge cash to repay lost to traders and just it should be in use again! It would be great for Bitcoin world.
It would be so beautiful ... just imagine ..

Really? Their service (not product) was exchanging.

They screwed many customers over the years (of course not as big as the last bang when they shut down and filed for bankruptcy).

Hardly I would expect them to come back. Anyone buying MTGOX branding and name to reopen under new management will likely fail as their name MTGOX is tarnished forever.

Just like the name ENRON.
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276
April 01, 2014, 06:35:35 PM

Judge Stacey Jernigan to Kraples:  Get your fat whiny ass on the airplane and show up in my court!

http://mybroadband.co.za/news/banking/99824-judge-orders-mt-gox-ceo-to-us-for-questioning.html

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2014, 05:30:23 PM
If you don't have an attorney appearing on your behalf in the Tokyo District Court, you're probably going to come out of this a loser.
Are you a lawyer? or this is your personal feeling?
No, I'm not a lawyer soliciting for business.

The point is, as Woody Allen once put it, "80% of life is about showing up". If Mt. Gox owes you a substantial amount of money, you need to be involved with the bankruptcy, which requires a lawyer in Japan. It's not up to Mt. Gox to fix this. They're the problem. It's up to the creditors to get organized and fix it.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000
13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X
April 01, 2014, 05:00:06 PM
If you don't have an attorney appearing on your behalf in the Tokyo District Court, you're probably going to come out of this a loser.

Are you a lawyer? or this is your personal feeling?

I would like to reply also to "hgmichna" and say: of course i will dream on, like i did when everything started with bitcoin and we are here now....

it was like a dream back then....and look where we are now...

i would like to add something to think for yourself....not everyone wants MtGox to recover...

I am in the side of those who do want to see MtGox working ( and will see it soon ) and not because i have a number of BTC there.

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002
April 01, 2014, 02:00:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014
April 01, 2014, 12:05:49 PM
repaying everyones BTC would be a good deal considering the price drop! the more price drops, the more likely a takeover becomes.
Pages:
Jump to: