Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 73. (Read 908607 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
March 01, 2014, 10:55:58 PM
Why is every thread filled with rubbish. Lol

Can you describe the rubbish?
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
March 01, 2014, 10:40:46 PM
Why is every thread filled with rubbish. Lol
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2014, 10:00:48 PM
wtf newspaper next to the cat he just put his cat as proof that still in japan how is that going to convince anyone?
Cats are pretty mobile... no proof he was in Japan when he took it... and since we don't even have any AML verification on that cat, on file, how do we even know that cat is a resident of Japan in the first place?

If we're resorting to a relocatable newspaper which you can probably by lots of places outside of Japan, a relocatable cat, and a keyboard, as proof of anything (except for, perhaps, that cats like to lie on keyboards) we're in BIG trouble.

=squeak=

maybe he could have run up one of the protester dudes up to his flat and taken picture along with cat guy with the google glasses would have been proof enough for me. 
American1973
March 01, 2014, 09:54:50 PM
omg my pastebin made it to facebook. that really cracks me up (I wrote that pastebin). I only posted it on IRC and in another thread here at bitcointalk myself (It also it hit twitter somehow)

Hehe it is funny to step in front of the FBI, you are brave and you definately rickrolld a few of them, but I think what you wrote will probably be revealed as the truth.  It is funny tho, the truth and the desire to rickroll people, haha.  Also, theft and crime and black markets and theft of millions of dollars, is funny too, haha.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 01, 2014, 08:59:52 PM
so there is finally proof...the blockchain is corrupted??

may I sell some coin??
Why do you think this is a proof of a blockchain corruption? Because of the double spends? In case you haven't, read the text block on this page:
https://blockchain.info/double-spends
Activity: 450
March 01, 2014, 07:40:33 PM
wtf newspaper next to the cat he just put his cat as proof that still in japan how is that going to convince anyone?
Cats are pretty mobile... no proof he was in Japan when he took it... and since we don't even have any AML verification on that cat, on file, how do we even know that cat is a resident of Japan in the first place?

If we're resorting to a relocatable newspaper which you can probably by lots of places outside of Japan, a relocatable cat, and a keyboard, as proof of anything (except for, perhaps, that cats like to lie on keyboards) we're in BIG trouble.

=squeak=
zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 01, 2014, 06:50:37 PM
everyone here has been gox rolled, what about the cat on the keyboard with no date or anything?
:facepalm:

As if a date on the image of a cat on a keyboard is going to make any difference as to the relevance of the image in the first place...

=squeak=

creditor protection was announced in  Japan...are you still doubting that his exit strategy only is concerning

the money (your money BTW) not his body Wink

legendary
March 01, 2014, 05:11:50 PM
everyone here has been gox rolled, what about the cat on the keyboard with no date or anything?

As if a date on the image of a cat on a keyboard is going to make any difference as to the relevance of the image in the first place...

=squeak=

zyk
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
March 01, 2014, 05:11:14 PM
so there is finally proof...the blockchain is corrupted??

may I sell some coin??
American1973
March 01, 2014, 03:59:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUxjuz2o9Gk

This is how true evil operates.  They tell you to head into the lawyers.
Activity: 450
March 01, 2014, 03:44:26 PM

=squeak=
legendary
March 01, 2014, 03:28:21 PM
Activity: 294
March 01, 2014, 02:52:40 PM
Devon Weller • 2 days ago

"I followed the 500,000 BTC for a bit beginning at https://blockchain.info/tx/b26....

The coins go through a sequence of events, where the majority is sent to a fresh address and a small bit is sent away from Mt.Gox. This repeats a few times until the majority is paid back to the main Mt.Gox address.

This happens several times, until this transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/478...

Here is where it starts to get interesting.

What's left of the 500,000 (429.9k) is split into roughly half and sent to 2 new address. And then each of those address splits the coins in half and sends to two new address.

The end result is that the 429k was split again to many address which each now contain less than 1,000 BTC each. I stopped following the transactions there.

Why take 429k and split it into many addresses each containing less than 1,000 BTC each?

I'd like to see someone trace all of these coins and see if they end up coming together somewhere."

End
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow My amateur 10 mins on blockchain might have been on the right track. Maybe tomorrow I should actually learn about this stuff then start following this.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
March 01, 2014, 02:49:31 PM
Think.  Think people.

So funny how you are.  Telling people to 'think'.

These forums are full of a lot of smart people, in their own estimation.

Hmmm, how to do it, hmm..  How to get control of a Magic player.  Hmm.

I have no doubt there is conspiracy and fraud.  I only have doubt that the US Gvmnt  is at the center of it... not Mark Karpeles.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1013
March 01, 2014, 02:43:51 PM
Textbook confirmation bias happening in the thread.

Does no one ever stop to think that no matter how powerful the FBI (who is in charge of DOMESTIC issues by the way, but that is another thing) is they would never be able to take bitcoins away from Mt Gox without the private keys.

How would the FBI or any other government agency get the private keys to Gox's coins?

Think.  Think people.
They'd go to the bank where the safety deposit box holding the keys was held and demand they hand it over.
American1973
March 01, 2014, 02:27:37 PM
^^^ I get the rickroll thing but

It's called going for the truth, to block it.  False FUD on purpose.

The only question as to crime is this: Who was in control encouraging people to send fiat?  Having the deposit window open, is the knife being offered.  Who was in control whilst the n00bs and greedies were sending money in?  There is your true criminal, because suckering people into a sinkhole of your own creation, well, thats a ticket straight to hell.  Nobody likes being a fool.
Activity: 277
Activity: 808
Merit: 1011
March 01, 2014, 01:59:48 PM
So it's official. Mt.Cocks is insolvent and I lost 1.2 BTC.  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: