Pages:
Author

Topic: MtGox withdrawal delays [Gathering] - page 74. (Read 908607 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
American1973
March 01, 2014, 01:57:10 PM
Think.  Think people.

So funny how you are.  Telling people to 'think'.

These forums are full of a lot of smart people, in their own estimation.

Hmmm, how to do it, hmm..  How to get control of a Magic player.  Hmm.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 5146
Whimsical Pants
March 01, 2014, 01:48:31 PM
Textbook confirmation bias happening in the thread.

Does no one ever stop to think that no matter how powerful the FBI (who is in charge of DOMESTIC issues by the way, but that is another thing) is they would never be able to take bitcoins away from Mt Gox without the private keys.

How would the FBI or any other government agency get the private keys to Gox's coins?

Think.  Think people.
American1973
March 01, 2014, 01:44:54 PM
Doubt fbi would let him keep running a ponzi scheme all this time. Wonder if the truth as to what really happened will come out or all records have been meticulously erased im guessing the latter.

Again dude, I am a conspiracy researcher.  This forum is for children, in terms of historical knowledge.

Yes friend, government silently replaces criminals and then acts criminal to catch the process in mition.  So, the governments are the true thieves, including Japan with their destroyed currency.  Yeah buddy, knowing history, I know conspiracy is the water the world's boat floats upon.

Heroin, children, metals, these are the black markets, and yes, the FBI and Interpol are deep into it all.  BTC makes it very useful to disarm criminals but also any unfortunates nearby, too bad for them.  I guess they are saying: Don't use the same currency as criminals unless it is Euronotes or Dollars.  Those are harder for government to steal, but easier for them to debauch outright.  Recall in 1991 Russians woke up and their government told them all 50s and 100 ruble notes are devalued and finally worthless.  There is no better spot for criminal psychopathic shits to roost, than in government.
American1973
March 01, 2014, 01:40:05 PM
Its so cute how the high $$$ bitcoiners are often snobs about Silk Road like "Oh we're glad to be rid of it" and yet here we see an entire exchange rooted by .gov and it is THEY who accepted all the fool's fiat, and it is they who defrauded people with their bullshit drug war global coin stealing gambit.

FBI stole SR and Gox coins, or "locked them up"  They are not fool, the whole world runs on black markets.  Good thread here.  FBI and Interpol will destroy freedom worldwide.  The FBI is not Constitutional, and has no jurisdicition except what they have seized illegally and extra-constitutionally.  Americans are promised to be secure in their posessions, the FBI knows they fucked Americans at SR and Gox and they don't care because they actually feel they ARE America.  But men like me know they are nothing to do with America.  We do not need "Bureau"s and the COTUS make no provision for tyranny outright or theft like this.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
March 01, 2014, 01:39:06 PM
[14:17] It's up to the US govt when we can access the cold storage
[14:17] We never got it back after they confiscated it last summer
[14:18] I'm gonna be frank here
[14:18] They let us keep running the exchange but they did freeze all our assets in relation to the SR to investigation

So I was right then.

The FBI ran it as a honeypot and kept the deposit window open.

I knew it.  That's why he said "Things could not be better" because he was a captured piece and is glad for the relief and final truth.  The FBI stole everyone's coin from the moment they stepped in.

What other sorts of sites have they taken over and run in a criminal fashion?  Hmm?  Hhaha, I knew that this was what happened.

Did you bother reading the 2nd word of each message only, like the last chat message said?

Its the rickroll song (never gonna give you up)... that chat is a joke...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2H8VlyZEu8

lolz from song never gonna give you up never gonna let you down what a fucking tool if actually true , he is a confirmed tool
Hi, sorry, you probably forgot your brain in airplane mode, please turn off airplane mode before reading and especially before writing.

All that "chat" was the most epic rick roll i have ever seen.

http://pastebin.com/LPm3jBG7

bigger rick roll then losing 750,000 plus bitcoins  because of supposed  software that was easy to hack along with 3 millinon customers had in cash?

What you say, is not a "rickroll", per se Tongue
legendary
Activity: 889
Merit: 1000
March 01, 2014, 01:37:55 PM
[14:18] They let us keep running the exchange but they did freeze all our assets in relation to the SR to investigation

So I was right then.

I knew it.  That's why he said "Things could not be better" because he was a captured piece and is glad for the relief and final truth.  The FBI stole everyone's coin from the moment they stepped in.

What other sorts of sites have they taken over and run in a criminal fashion?  Hmm?  Hhaha, I knew that this was what happened.

Doubt fbi would let him keep running a ponzi scheme all this time. Wonder if the truth as to what really happened will come out or all records have been meticulously erased im guessing the latter.
legendary
March 01, 2014, 01:33:57 PM
lolz from song never gonna give you up never gonna let you down what a fucking tool if actually true , he is a confirmed tool
Hi, sorry, you probably forgot your brain in airplane mode, please turn off airplane mode before reading and especially before writing.

bigger rick roll then losing 750,000 plus bitcoins  because of supposed  software that was easy to hack along with 3 millinon customers had in cash?
American1973
March 01, 2014, 01:30:00 PM

So I was right then.

Activity: 78
March 01, 2014, 12:39:35 PM

legendary
March 01, 2014, 12:35:48 PM

please eabod

hint.....bowl of
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
March 01, 2014, 11:50:55 AM
legendary
March 01, 2014, 11:42:06 AM

Activity: 964
Merit: 509
Activity: 4
March 01, 2014, 10:49:49 AM
on the GOX facebook:
legendary
March 01, 2014, 10:00:51 AM
Sturle's last post was 22 february. Suicide?

Bahamas, constantly drunk.

Nah, I sent him a pm .  Where o where has my sturle shill gone? where o where can he be? He responded a couple of days ago he confirmed did not commit suicide as of yet. How did 30mill plus cash go missing its so obvious the thief is mt gox mgmt.
legendary
March 01, 2014, 09:51:20 AM
Just  quick primer for people.

Most people think bankruptcy is something it's not.  Bankruptcy does not mean liquidation.  A bankruptcy CAN end up in liquidation but most of the time it does not.  Most bankruptcies are restructurings.  What does that mean?  There is too much debt, so the company works with its debtors to reduce that debt -- they can exchange that debt for future ownership in the company or other debt with different protections.  So GM is an example -- GM filed for bankruptcy, but it was restructured.  Liquidation is for a business that cannot be viable as an ongoing company -- the term is "a going concern."

In the US Chapter 11 is a restructuring and Chapter 7 is a liquidation.

another informative post
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 01, 2014, 08:04:33 AM

Well I remember talking to him on IRC last week orso and he told me he would "continue to work the stamp/gox arbitrage". My guess is he has funds locked up in there, and lots of them. Plus a ton of useless GOXbtc
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
https://gliph.me/hUF
March 01, 2014, 07:39:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: