Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 10. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
the sits coming down!!!
Oops! An Error Occurred
The server returned a "404 Not Found".
Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Looking good on the new plans put into place. All need now is more people coming into the site and being more active. Has been around now fora good while unlike a lot of doublers and others soon run off and close their doors and scam. Good to see this is continuing throughout and making progress with new plans added.
Activity: 430
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
" 1. Reinvest: all your balance is turned into shares and you start earning from 0, but with a new target that you set."

I understand, thanks for the explanation.
E: So let's do it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
O.K, if I understand, can i use my balance with reached profit for reinvest, or only the profit with penalization (my dividends)?
I apologize if I'm wrong

No, this are two different actions.

1. Reinvest: all your balance is turned into shares and you start earning from 0, but with a new target that you set.

2. Withdraw: you withdraw your balance less a penalization (this penalization is disbtributed to other players as dividends), your investment finish.
O.K, if I understand, can i use my balance with reached profit for reinvest, or only the profit with penalization (my dividends)?
I apologize if I'm wrong
The difference between your balance and amount that finally you withdraw, it is distributed as dividends!
Yes, now it is calculated with a logaritmic function.

Other option is to reinvest the balance and set a new lower target...
FUND: TARGET allow now a reinvest option to change the target if it is too high.

Also it allows to withdraw your profits before reaching the target with less penalization.

You sure? I'm trying withdraw but still with same penalization.
"You withdraw before reaching the target!"

First invest with 1.91 profit and second with 1.18.
can you check it?
E: Sorry now i see. But its really less penalization. hmm  Roll Eyes
FUND: TARGET allows a reinvest option to change the target if it is too high.

Also now you can withdraw your profits before reaching the target with less penalization (calculated with a logaritmic function).

FUNDS 1 and 2 works continuously without rounds.

FUND: CROWD starts tomorrow, be ready!!!
We have been updating the site...

We found some problems and had to reload the databases.

But, we are not able to recover last 7-8 hours new investments.

If somebody send an investmetn this last hours, send me a pm and I am going to refund funds, since deposits and addresses can be checked at our coinpayments account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I'm getting the following error when trying to log into my account:

Oops! An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Activity: 477
Dear users,

Site update with big improvements and new FUNDS-GAMES it is programmed by tomorrow 11th of march! Stay tunned

what happened with all the investments? you still updating ?
Dear users,

Site update with big improvements and new FUNDS-GAMES it is programmed by tomorrow 11th of march! Stay tunned
Activity: 71
Thank you for a quick answer

Good luck
Hi DEV,

any news about fund 3?

Do you know already how will the reset look?

Regards
Karel

Hei!

Working hard on it! and also in some new GAMES/FUNDS.

I am going to update the site this next week. I will try to do it as soon as possible
Hi DEV,

any news about fund 3?

Do you know already how will the reset look?

Regards
Karel

No,

at this configuration you'll get 0.9 BTC back

That's right
No,

at this configuration you'll get 0.9 BTC back
Activity: 477
Yes, with the current configuration you are going to receive your actual profits.

But some changes must be introduced, because now it is almost impossible that restart happens, since number of shares doesn't decrease over time.

I have to introduce a new variable: if volume of new investments of last 24 hours is small, then the fund restarts.

Expect the change in next update.

hi, i got another question, so if i plan to deposit 1 btc and wait it for x1.2 (so it would be 1.2btc) in return but all restar before i even reach for example 0.9 not even the x1 how much would i get back? i would loose btc right?
Thank you for the clarity.
Pages:
Jump to: