Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 11. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Yes, with the current configuration you are going to receive your actual profits.

But some changes must be introduced, because now it is almost impossible that restart happens, since number of shares doesn't decrease over time.

I have to introduce a new variable: if volume of new investments of last 24 hours is small, then the fund restarts.

Expect the change in next update.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Hi DEV,

could you try to promote fund 3 a little bit more please Smiley

Thanks

This means you almost reach the target? Smiley

Not yet,

target x3 (now x1.03 Smiley)

Anyway could you explain what exactly happen when fund 3 will be reseted?
IE now I have x1.03 (target x3)
Will I get something when fund reseted?

Thanks

Could you answer me please?

Thank you
regards
Karel
Hi DEV,

Thanks

Not yet,

Anyway could you explain what exactly happen when fund 3 will be reseted?
IE now I have x1.03 (target x3)
Will I get something when fund reseted?

Thanks
Hi DEV,

Thanks

Not yet,

Hi DEV,

Thanks

Hi DEV,

Thanks
Just another idea for fund 3 when you have reached at least 1x amount target etc you also have option to withdraw this. As right now when you click on withdraw it shows 0 coins you will get.

Also with regards to ripple deposits.

Just so members know how to deposit. Do not instnatly deposit to the address or you will end up having to submit to coin payments for a refund.

When you filled out your address to send payments to after you get the address to deposit to DO NOT COPY AND DEPOSIT.

goto the section that tells you Check status: Coinpayments once you clicked on this you will get directed to the payment info on coin payments site

look for the section Send To Address:   you will see the address in it and then also the tag code to copy too.

Send To Address:   rxxxxxxxxxxxx3d with the destination tag set to 57xxxxx65

Now you can copy address to send to and also set the destination tag on sending payment.

Just a heads up for you admin and also your members who want to deposit as its hard to work this out.

About FUND 3, I will introduce some way to withdraw but not the whole profits. The point about this game is that you can choose how much you want to win, but the risk is that if you choose a too big ratio you lose or you must wait a long time. If players in green numbers had chosen x1.5 or x2, they had already received a payment.

About XRP deposits I am going to put some message telling users to cilck on coinpayments link to view all the deposits info.

Thank you for your feedback

and: TIMESHARES NEW ROUND is about to start in less than 1 hour!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Just another idea for fund 3 when you have reached at least 1x amount target etc you also have option to withdraw this. As right now when you click on withdraw it shows 0 coins you will get.

Also with regards to ripple deposits.

Just so members know how to deposit. Do not instnatly deposit to the address or you will end up having to submit to coin payments for a refund.

When you filled out your address to send payments to after you get the address to deposit to DO NOT COPY AND DEPOSIT.

goto the section that tells you Check status: Coinpayments once you clicked on this you will get directed to the payment info on coin payments site

look for the section Send To Address:   you will see the address in it and then also the tag code to copy too.

Send To Address:   rxxxxxxxxxxxx3d with the destination tag set to 57xxxxx65

Now you can copy address to send to and also set the destination tag on sending payment.

Just a heads up for you admin and also your members who want to deposit as its hard to work this out.
Fund 3  Iam so far happy with seems to be working a lot more better than the last few.  I am going to wait it out and see how this progresses. I also seen more reinvest option on this guessing this because it is endless on waiting to hit target then again I feel it is better than 101 and the other one.  Just give enough time or maybe have timer on when it will restart etc

I am going to take into consideration reinvest option for fund 3 and how a better restart can work.

On next update I want to remove RESTART for FUND TIMESHARES and introduce a new game:

FUND NUMBER OF INV: Like TIMESHARES, but in this one istead of choosing number of hours, you choose on how many new investment your investment is active. Let's say you choose 100. Then your investment is active until 100 new investment are done. This is nice because you are not attached at frequency of investments.

Well maybe just an idea for when making updates you introduce them you give plenty of notice on them so that people do not lose out as much or if changes are made to it. Your funds get refunded if changes made say mid way or to the start of someone's investment.

yes you are right! For any new update I am going to let users know in many days of advance and provide better information! Thanks
legendary
Fund 3  Iam so far happy with seems to be working a lot more better than the last few.  I am going to wait it out and see how this progresses. I also seen more reinvest option on this guessing this because it is endless on waiting to hit target then again I feel it is better than 101 and the other one.  Just give enough time or maybe have timer on when it will restart etc

I am going to take into consideration reinvest option for fund 3 and how a better restart can work.

On next update I want to remove RESTART for FUND TIMESHARES and introduce a new game:

FUND NUMBER OF INV: Like TIMESHARES, but in this one istead of choosing number of hours, you choose on how many new investment your investment is active. Let's say you choose 100. Then your investment is active until 100 new investment are done. This is nice because you are not attached at frequency of investments.

Well maybe just an idea for when making updates you introduce them you give plenty of notice on them so that people do not lose out as much or if changes are made to it. Your funds get refunded if changes made say mid way or to the start of someone's investment.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Hi all winners.

I'm lost this and oder jobs and mining all of them. Lost is total 15 BTC. Please help me only winners.

BTC donate is : 1DUCsoCgs9uuLgS4Q6YBsfj2z3XNGDTMGv

Thanks for now all friends...

you lost 15 jobs? hope this serves you right as with this lost you will finally learn to keep your coins secure and not to waste them onto some ponzis sites anymore
legendary
Activity: 1456
I expect that new game was like 101Hours or Target. Time shares is more difficult to understand how it works.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Looks interesting, just thrown a little into plan 2 just to see how it works, nothing I wouldn't miss but hey, if you want to give me free DOGE, I won't moan Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 261
dont do rounds on fund 3 and time share it will be much better for everyone maybe disabel early withdraw on fund 3 but dont do rounds
Dear users,

I am realising that the introduction of RESTART perhaps was not the best idea, at least for TIMES-SHARES fund. Furthermore restart happen two often (today round 3 already started).

In next update I am thinking about to separate FUNDS in two types:

CONTINOUS: like TIMESHARES and others that can work like a wheel of players going in and out.

ROUNDS: those ones where there is a lot of investors in first hours and then normally slow done until became almost frozen. In this case there will be transparent rules about when and how restart happens.

What do you think?
Hi, Multicryptos.

I have some questions about Target game:

There is Restart also for this game?
And if the game restarts we will receive the coins that we have at the restart time? Or we lose it?

Investing Id:2195

Thanks.

Yes, there is a restart for TARGET FUND.

But since the criteria are the same than the other games, it is difficult that restart happens (because it is needed than current shrares are 5% of maxium shares of the round, and in TARGET this will happen only if some investors withdraw). This game is still kind of experimental, so perhaps we introduce other criteria for RESTART in future updates.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Hi, Multicryptos.

I have some questions about Target game:

There is Restart also for this game?
And if the game restarts we will receive the coins that we have at the restart time? Or we lose it?

Investing Id:2195

Thanks.
First investment is created by admin.

In next update, we are going to add the amount of RESTART-POT and how close ROUND is to restart at the home page.
Pages:
Jump to: