Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 7. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 477
Merit: 250
hello admin, i sent you an e-mail with the transactionS ID's of my depossits which isnt appering on my list.

****EDITED: hiiii... admin how is it going?, could you take a look to my problem??

-xPROBLEM SOLVEDx-
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
got the email from multicryptos and i see that i still got my investment..

ID   INVESTED      EXPIRES   SHARES (%)   BALANCE   WON   STATUS
3567   0.2900 LTC   0   x3.00   0.00196876 (0.17957140%)   0.1736 LTC x0.60 EARNING...

i hope the site will hold up better against ddos now...best of luck to you admin...  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
site offline???

We are under ddos attack. Trying to solve it! Sad
ddos again...  Shocked
hope you solve it..  Smiley
Activity: 294
site offline???

We are under ddos attack. Trying to solve it! Sad
site offline???
DASH deposits work again after the name change from darkcoin to dash!
Activity: 477
wow.. it took 27 days to get back what i send + the extra satoshis, i like it Smiley hope it keeps strong. im reinvesting i dont mind waiting another 27 days till i get back my depossit. Cheesy

* i got one depossit on TARGET and i overdid it .. x100 i wonder when will it be paid  Grin 
Nice to see sites going strong with new games. Just wish that their was more new people coming in on the action as target seems to of almost come to a grinding halt.

Yes, let's hope last promotion campaigns bring new people and we can keep growing the site! Thanks for your support
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Nice to see sites going strong with new games. Just wish that their was more new people coming in on the action as target seems to of almost come to a grinding halt.
Game ROUND looks close to restart point.

Invest on TARGET, CROWD and VOLUME for a long run and without worry about countdowns!
GAME VOLUME just started!
can someone tell me whats the best option, for no more then 24 hrs if you can do this?

Game "TIME" allow you to choose the time from 1 hour to 1000.
Activity: 252
can someone tell me whats the best option, for no more then 24 hrs if you can do this?
We change FUND VOLUME start time to tomorrow, to solve some bugs and for a fair start!
Is somebody finding problems trying to invest in FUND VOLUME?
GAME VOLUME starts in few hours.

Also new ROUND soon!

What time exactly? Might get in on this one Smiley

7 hours from now,  www.multicryptos.com, check the countdown
GAME VOLUME starts in few hours.

Also new ROUND soon!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
You withdraw before reaching the target, so you are going to receive: 25234.5625 DOGE

Why it at this yet it should be balance of 53744.3529 DOGE ? ID#2236

You receive less as a penalty for cashing out early. This is why it's important to set a realistic multiplier, I guess.

Quote from: MultiCryptos
TARGET Fund
CONTINUOUS EXPERIMENTAL

In this fund you are not going to be worried about timers anymore! Just select how much do you want to win (x2? x10? x100?), your investment is active until you reach that target. You cannot extend your investment. It is allowed to withdraw before achieving the target, but you are going to receive an smaller payout (it is calculated with a logaritmic function). But if you are in profits, you never receive less than your initial amount.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
You withdraw before reaching the target, so you are going to receive: 25234.5625 DOGE

Why it at this yet it should be balance of 53744.3529 DOGE ? ID#2236
Pages:
Jump to: