Pages:
Author

Topic: MULTICRYPTOS x2? x10? x100? many games! +50 BTC invested! - page 5. (Read 37305 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
is there a way to earn within 1 hr and get decent payout?
i dont think so you have to risk if you want a big payout
Activity: 168
is there a way to earn within 1 hr and get decent payout?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
nvm found it! btw ave u guys moved to a new site ?

?? I am not sure what you mean...
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
nvm found it! btw ave u guys moved to a new site ?
I am still waiting payment my ID:Bewatermyfren

2672 0.0180 BTC 3 23/03 18:46:24 0.00000000 (0.00000000%) 0.0353 BTC
x1.96

PAID!

Says paid gives no details when where I havnt recvd any money. Multi cryptos scam ?

In our records, your investment appear as paid, as well in our coinpayments account

3/23/2015 06:46:24pm   0.03531038 BTC   Complete   Address: 1CgJbhY3HojqHXYTmYkavME5oHhzm826mK
TX ID: c669f217be79caf2a84dc84417d5fbdec5ea0ed0fc9e2d74ef9d5fe245ca4ce3   

I has been 1 month and we didnt' receive any complain from you, why now?

Is this some strategy to lower MULTICRYPTOS reputation?
MultiCryptos confirmed SCAM.

Been waiting over a week for this payment:

I just realize now the existence of this not paid investment. What happended is that coinpayments deslisted MINTCOIN for few days or hours (at the right moment that our script should had process your payment), thats why your investment has not been paid.

I am going to pay it now, expect it in next minutes. But next time contact us at [email protected] or pm me if there is this kind of problem and we will solve it.

We did all payments until now, any other user has complained.

Thanks and apologies.
Activity: 169
MultiCryptos confirmed SCAM.

Been waiting over a week for this payment:

FUND ROUNDS has been closed and moved to a new site: www.cryptorounds.com

Because different network confirmation speed was difficult to make a fair game at ROUNDS fund. That's why we decide to create a new site where each currency works independetnly.

First rounds stars in 48 hours! Be the first

www.cryptorounds.com

We are going to start a new FUND soon, named PLUS, with compounding and other great features!
I think the problem with 'Target' is, that some people tend to put in the funny 100x expecting the return any time soon. While that would be of course very nice, we should be clear, that 100 time 0,001 BTC is 0,1BTC and that is not going to happen, when 0,001 is pretty much the most money people are putting there. (now consider that someone could put 1BTC with 100x return. lol. )

So my 2cents would be to restrict it to max 2x unlimited and anything more would be time restricted like someone already mentioned. Let's say a 3 months. It will either force people to go for 2x which should speed up the reinvestments or people will risk they get out of the game with less like in the other timed games.
Also it might be interesting to put restriction on MAX investment keeping current 100x return and lowering the minimum allowed share to enter. (please note I have no knowledge of transfer fees for all of the supported coins, so lower treshhold might be stupid thing to ask for)

Thanks for your feedback. Soon we will update the site, with new features. I will check if some of your proposals can be incorporated.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i dont understand about investment plan @target@, i receive payment if other people invest after me and what time need for?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
Could be a limit of time in target game. For example one month, you can put at x100 but when one month time is finished you will receive the actual money (without penalitzation). Some of x100 or x10 or similar are dificulting that new incomes get profit.
We are going to update the site soon with these improvements:

Game ROUND changes to a new game.

Big deposits get bonus shares.

Users can get free invesments when some conditions are met.

Any other suggestions?
Activity: 477
the game got stuck ... at least on trarget and crowd zone, any ideas to get more ppl on there?
New currencies accepted:

KRYPTCOIN
MEMORYCOIN
MUNNE
OMNICOIN
OPAL
PANDACOIN
TITCOIN
UFO
ZEITCOIN
Try CROWD and VOLUME funds for a safe investment and don't worry about countdowns!

Could you explain this further? Sorry to be a pain but I stay away from these round investor games because I just can't relax the whole 48/100 hours etc and do not have the time to keep checking to see if I need to withdraw etc.

Many thanks. Tom

yes of course:

CROUD FUND: you select from how many new investment you will earn. Let's say you select 100, so you earn until 100 new investments are created after yours. Final win is variable and depends on new deposits.

VOLUME FUND: you select from how much new volume of deposits you will earn. Let's say you select 1 BTC, so you earn until a total of 1 BTC of new deposits are created after your investment. In this case, you don't have to worry about if new deposits are big or small.

Hope It is easy to understand. Check more info at "How?" page

Many thanks for answering OP, will give one of these a go Smiley
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Try CROWD and VOLUME funds for a safe investment and don't worry about countdowns!

Could you explain this further? Sorry to be a pain but I stay away from these round investor games because I just can't relax the whole 48/100 hours etc and do not have the time to keep checking to see if I need to withdraw etc.

Many thanks. Tom

yes of course:

CROUD FUND: you select from how many new investment you will earn. Let's say you select 100, so you earn until 100 new investments are created after yours. Final win is variable and depends on new deposits.

VOLUME FUND: you select from how much new volume of deposits you will earn. Let's say you select 1 BTC, so you earn until a total of 1 BTC of new deposits are created after your investment. In this case, you don't have to worry about if new deposits are big or small.

so how its easy if you can never be repaid if no one will invest after you? its typical ponzi in my opinion

Many thanks. Tom

yes of course:

Many thanks. Tom
Pages:
Jump to: